Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Elysia

@ Khushi: Ooooh that moment was so beautiful! My favorite part, though, was when he was in the tent and putting the knives on his arms... that look on his face? PURE Dutta Bhau. I've missed that look soooo much. It made me skyrocket, I swear. Siigh.

I love this man to death.

really yaar its awesome to see him back in DSP style..........................
in precap when he come in front of Suds his expression r  superb
waiting for tomz epi
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ana: what you said if that is their strategy than i am sorry to say they dont deserve to be where they are..This is utter crap..
BTw what i know about him missing from those 4-5 epis was he was on holiday which is why they had to have that accident track..

--khushi-- thumbnail

Mujhe lagta hai ke they kept him around after the car-accident because talks were still on with the channel and PH. Maybe they weren't entirely sure... or maybe they realized that people reacted so strongly to him leaving that they realized they had to slowly take him out. Maybe that's why they started taking away some of his screen presence. Remember that there were episodes (like five in a row at a time) when he was missing? Maybe it was their strategy to make him more and more invisible so that people would easily let him go...

What a stupid plan either way 😆 Nobody let him go. People only got more agitated!

their stupid plan is backfired.........................  if they r sure that Mishal is leaving they had three months time to utilise it but they didn't bother to use it.................  I always wanted to remember LTL in my memories But i think cv's r hell bent on spoiling its charm
deactivated1 thumbnail
Ufff... I can't wait to see him fight Suds 😆😆 Suds is a chicken. He still thinks Dutta is blind 😆😆 Ullu 😆😆😆
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ufff... I can't wait to see him fight Suds 😆😆 Suds is a chicken. He still thinks Dutta is blind 😆😆 Ullu 😆😆😆

dutta agar blind bhi hota  even then he would have been too much for this chicken.. boy ! I love him so much..
uski har ada hai jaanleva ðŸ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subii

@ana: what you said if that is their strategy than i am sorry to say they dont deserve to be where they are..This is utter crap..

BTw what i know about him missing from those 4-5 epis was he was on holiday which is why they had to have that accident track..

if we beleive on that he was on leave but still from dec we r missing DSP ..................
whenever they show him on sceern its lyk a pupet is there who is waiting for his love...........
Sorry to say but that not DSP style that joru ka gulam types............................
they spoilt his character in last three months
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Subii

dutta agar blind bhi hota  even then he would have been too much for this chicken.. boy ! I love him so much..
uski har ada hai jaanleva ðŸ˜†

oh poor suds ðŸ˜†
agree even Dutta wont be able to see na to bhi he is tooooooo much for him ðŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --khushi--

their stupid plan is backfired.........................  if they r sure that Mishal is leaving they had three months time to utilise it but they didn't bother to use it.................  I always wanted to remember LTL in my memories But i think cv's r hell bent on spoiling its charm

My sister thinks that the channel/ph pressured him to stay under their demands, assuming that he'd bow under the pressure. But of course he didn't. He's not stupid 😡

If they really wanted to just kill his character off in that car-accident, then it just shows how little respect they had for both the character and the actor. Such an iconic character to be given such a lame end? It would've outraged the fans.
deactivated1 thumbnail

if we beleive on that he was on leave but still from dec we r missing DSP ..................
whenever they show him on sceern its lyk a pupet is there who is waiting for his love...........
Sorry to say but that not DSP style that joru ka gulam types............................
they spoilt his character in last three months

Yaa, I felt the same way 😕 I complained about it, but people shut me up 😕 But now he's back in FULL DSP style 😳 I'M SO HAPPY that at least he'll be remembered as DSP, no matter what happens!
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

oh poor suds ðŸ˜†
agree even Dutta wont be able to see na to bhi he is tooooooo much for him ðŸ˜†

It's gonna be EPIC fall of ULLU ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Sach mein. Much awaited confrontation that one 😆😆