Maryaada Episode Discourse Station:17th march:

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

HOLAfriends.
Welcome to Maryaada discourse Station.

This New Thread that is started from today Is specially for the Hot discussion about the episode. Looking forward for the participation of Maryaada addicts here. You can jump in with your views, song dedication for the particular episode, or anything that you want to share.

Some simple rules:
1. Follow the IF code of conduct.
2. No bashing on the actors or other fellow members.
3. Have lots of fun here.

Thread Opener:
amnaM(amna)

[I will Open the thread daily(mon-fri), If anyone else is interested in opening the thread for any of the day, please let me know ]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail

amnaM(amna)
sri_4(sri)
Charu_1023(charu)

nbosted
MsNaz
theshy1977(shee)
damon_bitme
anamekaa
-Arjunlicious-(shamsa/sam)
sriveni_17
Naina_Mishal
divyakeerhi
angel011(spardha)
nehalpoonam
mehak30
arunima_luvdsky
sanjurockz
FIZK6

Hit Like If You Want Yourself In The List.
Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Quiet boring again. Nothing interesting happened today, i haven't watched yesterday's episode and i directly watched today's episode gossssh i swear i don't feel that i missed a thing and every story was on the same point. ๐Ÿคข
I feel sorry for vidya and her acts, she needs proper guidance of how to work on issues and matters and different situations, I'm seriously very annoyed by this crap now. So many of the Forum member's went missing because of the dragging and story line, but i never thought of that until today. I can't bear this anymore. Just get gaurav's truth out already and end this vidya's stupidity track, And what the heck were imli and vidya thinking when they were trying to listen to the voices from inside, they don't have brains at all. Sonne pe suhaaga, they asked the hotel manager about gaurav and aarti, how foolish๐Ÿ˜ก! Don't expect such stuff coming from maryaada team, for the dragging we all waited because we know you guys were out and attending SPA but now you all are back and what the heck is up now?! I'm really disappointed. It was so obvious that devyani must have called gaurav and told him that vidya has gone to him, and is this really happened then the game is over.
Aditya inquiring without his dad's help, Thank you CV's, i can see some positiveness in this track*relaxed*.
This is it from me for today. Please bring the storyline back with no dragging, and finish gaurav's secret track now, i have totally lost interest in it!

Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey all..๐Ÿค—
@jaya ..how r you..glad to see ya..well yes maryada sure have moved a lot in this week..do catch it n post u r thoughts..๐Ÿ˜Š

Today's episode was a Good one..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-- Priya takes vidya's mom aside n calls vidya..Vidya talks to her mom on phone says she can't say where she is right now..but do pray that whatever happens she can handle it..her mom doesn't understand the reason behind but wishes her luck..loved this convo..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

--Here aditya goes to police station n asks for details of inspector at time of priya's case -some Inspector chowdary๐Ÿค”...a contable says he will give but he asks him to wait...SSP calls aditya asking him to come to rally of roshinidevi(he is at roshini devi's place)..aditya is confused but says he will try to come.

--Vidya n imli infront of room no 113 waiting for something to happen but nothing happens..then suddenly the girl which they see in photo with gaurav comes walking from same corridor beside them talking on phone..they hide n see girl going to room no.114 n meeting someother guy..not gaurav..imli happy
๐Ÿ˜ƒ but vidya says they need to find out more before reaching any conclusion.๐Ÿ˜•

-- Vidya's mom consoling uttara(seeing less of her these days๐Ÿ˜”) devyani asks her (vidya's mom)to stay here for few more days ..she agrees after sometime as priya says she got call from vidya saying her grandmother is fine n signals' her.Priya goes to see the room for vidya's mom..when devyani follows n asks her what's the truth n she saw her signalling vidya's mom..priya just says vidya-gaurav had fight..hence vidya went to meet gaurav..devyani shocked ๐Ÿ˜ฒ n thinks what will happen if vidya sees gaurav with "her".๐Ÿ˜•

--Priya calls aditya asking if he got any info..he says he will get soon but has to wait n also got to rally..priya insists him to goto rally first as its imp for his career๐Ÿ˜ณ..aditya agrees n goes leaving jaggi to collect the info/phone number of inspector.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

--Vidya n imli pesters manager of hotel ๐Ÿ˜† n he atlast says gaurav jhakkar was staying in 113 room but checked out before they came..n aarti/anjali(sorry forgot name๐Ÿ˜†) - arvind staying in room no.114 n when imli asks if there's anything between gaurav n girl..he says no hes a gentelmen..๐Ÿ˜ƒvidya happy thinking priyas' words were true n that girl is gaurav's past n he loves her..imli for first time agrees priya is correct๐Ÿ˜ƒ(haila..atlast๐Ÿ˜†)

--Jaggi takes the information n is going out when he gets bumped into roshinidevi's secretary who comes there to get infomation on aditya n priya as said by roshini devi..jaggi says he came for some personal work n leaves..when secreatay goes inside n asks for info to constable he says another guy too asked about this inspector chowdary seems like hes in demand..he gets all info.

--At roshini devi's house all are happy with rally's success n roshini devi praising aditya n says we should celebrate holi very grandly now thats hes joined n rally's a success..Secreatry calls roshini devi n says he got information and aditya too came here just before sometime(with jaggi who he met) for same information n gives all details ..roshini devi shocked to hear something on phone n sees aditya.

Precap:Roshini devi asking if there's anything in aditya's or Priya's past that will become a problem to her party if revealed?SSP n aditya shocked n worried!!

Overall a good one.Gaurav-vidya track moving fastly..priya's plan to tell aditya truth is moving well..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
So..we will soon see a HOLI epsiode..which i think will be with a very big TWIST..๐Ÿค“ i am sure of..may be aditya knowing about SSP or vidya seeing Gaurav with girl again๐Ÿค”!!

Wheww..sorry that became a written update ๐Ÿ˜†
Good wishes n god bless..๐Ÿค—
Sri:-)
Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u very much for the update...๐Ÿ˜Š
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks sri! couldn't watch today's episode! Thanks a lot!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri_4

Overall a good one.Gaurav-vidya track moving fastly..priya's plan to tell aditya truth is moving well..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
So..we will soon see a HOLI epsiode..which i think will be with a very big TWIST..๐Ÿค“ i am sure of..may be aditya knowing about SSP or vidya seeing Gaurav with girl again๐Ÿค”!!

Wheww..sorry that became a written update ๐Ÿ˜†
Good wishes n god bless..๐Ÿค—

Where is it moving sri? I can't see it moving! She is still unaware and very happy.!๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by: amnaM

Where is it moving sri? I can't see it moving! She is still unaware and very happy.!๐Ÿ˜ก

Amna..
Its a miracle that it atleast moved this much..๐Ÿ˜ณ..khushiyan manao..๐Ÿคฃatleast vidya bahar toh nikli....instead of being in her room n try to open the Loccckerrrr๐Ÿ˜†!!!
Our tortise coouple will need a ZOR KA JHATKA now..which i think will happen in Holi epsiode๐Ÿค”
Hahah..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†Sri:-)

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So much to catch up on and looks like I am not missing much! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: darlunia

So much to catch up on and looks like I am not missing much! ๐Ÿ˜†

Jaya ๐Ÿค—
How r u girl..how was u r vacation..?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Btw..u can catch it anytime..we are there na to update you๐Ÿ˜‰..n amna still thinks the story didn't moved at all.. am i alone thinking it moved?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways..waiting for u r take..When ever u catch it all up..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Take care..๐Ÿค—

Edited by sri_4 - 13 years ago