Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Whatever comes to mind at that point ..😆😆😆

I understand..thats the reason..I am not sleeping too..

Kids have started here...from 2 days....Evening Time dangerous time to be walking about ..cos you can get 'bombed' by the color balloon or 'shot ' by the water gun..😆😆

Give a bhashan like P who will be giving one on Sunday about the social evil regarding Holi and being intoxicated...😛

Who am I to complain, my 11 yr old cousin is doing it as well....I need to be more careful from anyone else....😆😆

Did u see the promo as yet? What did u make of it??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Give a bhashan like P who will be giving one on Sunday about the social evil regarding Holi and being intoxicated...😛

Who am I to complain, my 11 yr old cousin is doing it as well....I need to be more careful from anyone else....😆😆

Did u see the promo as yet? What did u make of it??

Yes  Saw it..but am not setting much in store  by it

Did u notice, Shakthi will smilingly come forward to apply Gulal n KESAR will shyly hide her face..Amma indicates not here ..go that side ..and ofcourse...P n Bura na mano

if going by the current track, will Kesar once again fall for Shakthi's charms [granted it may happen later, but so soon] ... I can't even think of Kesar smiling at Shakthi now, much less looking happy when he advanced..
-Sheena- thumbnail

Yes  Saw it..but am not setting much in store  by it

Did u notice, Shakthi will smilingly come forward to apply Gulal n KESAR will shyly hide her face..Amma indicates not here ..go that side ..and ofcourse...P n Bura na mano

if going by the current track, will Kesar once again fall for Shakthi's charms [granted it may happen later, but so soon] ... I can't even think of Kesar smiling at Shakthi now, much less looking happy when he advanced..

Kesar does not register in my radar...Just saw Amma, S, SS and K...P only noticed because of the slap...😆

Neither am I because to me this ME will be more of a filler than anything else..A one off special Holi one to expose the social evils of holi....

It would be fun to see S and Kesmma interaction more and to see if Kesar is jealous of their closeness or not...Kesar learning from her mother on how to play with emotions would be good as well..
tanthya thumbnail

Kesar does not register in my radar...Just saw Amma, S, SS and K...P only noticed because of the slap...😆

Neither am I because to me this ME will be more of a filler than anything else..A one off special Holi one to expose the social evils of holi....

It would be fun to see S and Kesmma interaction more and to see if Kesar is jealous of their closeness or not...Kesar learning from her mother on how to play with emotions would be good as well..

Kesar or Amma ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Thanks for the update, Sathya.

Now that I can't get to the LUD, this is a lifesaver!😃😆

Ooohhh that kesamma, all this years not a word and now she has her eyes on luxery, not her daughter....if she's not careful, Kesar is going to develop a complex that her mother doesn't care!😉😆😆

You are welcome, Ferdie....

Personally I think She may turn Kesar against P or She and Shakthi will gang up and wreck havoc on TN
tanthya thumbnail

Welcome, Cutes Sami 😃
-Sheena- thumbnail

Kesar or Amma ??

Amma...😛
tanthya thumbnail

Amma...😛

I  will just lub that ..

for me Ss n Thakurain are far more interesting than KRIYA ...They seem to be the asli couple...😆😆
-Sheena- thumbnail

I  will just lub that ..

for me Ss n Thakurain are far more interesting than KRIYA ...They seem to be the asli couple...😆😆

I agree there's is more equal relationship than Kriya....Kriya will be real when Pratigya becomes human and has vices..Till then to me there is an imbalance...She the teacher and he the pupil who is always in detention....😉
tanthya thumbnail

I agree there's is more equal relationship than Kriya....Kriya will be real when Pratigya becomes human and has vices..Till then to me there is an imbalance...She the teacher and he the pupil who is always in detention....😉

sometimes more of a slave