PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ammaji sees Shaurya standing outside the gate and goes up to him. She asks him what he wants and he replies that he is there to meet his girlfriend. Ammaji is surprised and Shaurya continues that his name girlfriend's name is Roshni Sehgal. Ammaji is amused and tells him that he has come to the wrong house. She warns him that if she sees him again, she will break his bones and send him to the hospital. Dia, who just comes outside, hears this and freaks out. As soon as Ammaji turns to go in, she hides herself. Ammaji exclaims at the craziness of the present generation and just as she goes in, she remembers having seen Shaurya elsewhere. She shrugs and goes inside.

Kaajal's funeral takes place and Amba swears on her funeral pyre that she will give justice to Kaajal at all costs. [Although I'm not sure, I think there was someone hiding among the bushes watching the funeral.]

Amba, Jhanvi and Kaajal's father go to the police station and file an F.I.R The inspector is perturbed and tells them that they cannot take any action against a big man like Jogi Baba without concrete proof. He says that the autopsy report and a part of a bracelet are not sufficient to label this as a murder case. He says that they will require an eye witness to prove anything. Amba tells him that he is now helpless to save a boy from a rich family and later she will make him helpless to put the same boy behind bars. She challenges him that she will find enough evidence to put the criminal behind bars.

The police man goes to Ammaji's house to tell her the latest developments. Ammaji, Joginder and Gajender are inside a room. The police man tells Ammaji that a girl and her mother are causing a lot of problem and that he was forced to file an F.I.R. Joginder threatens to have him suspended if Rajveer gets into trouble. Gajender shows him greed and tells him to close the case as quickly as possible. As soon as the police leaves, Gajender hints to Ammaji that since there are many 'accidents' happening lately, another one will not make a difference. Ammaji gets exasperated and tells Gajender that they cannot do something in haste and then repent in leisure. She tells him that they must first clear Rajveer's name and then think about the mother-daughter duo.

Jhanvi calls up Dia and tells her how they managed to get the real post mortem report. She also tells her about the part of a bracelet they found in Kaajal's hand. Dia is shocked at this information. Jhanvi continues that what is required to make this case strong is an eye witness. Dia feels her mouth going dry.

SUMMARY

Shaurya talks smartly to Ammaji and escapes. Ammaji feels as if she has seen Shaurya elsewhere.  

Amba&co file an F.I.R The policeman tells them that they need concrete evidence like an eye witness to prove anything. Amba promises him that will collect enough evidence to put the criminal behind bars.

The policeman goes to Ammaji and tells her about the mother-daughter duo who is hell bent on getting to the bottom of the case.

Jhanvi calls up Dia and tells her about the real autopsy report and the part of the bracelet they found in Kaajal's hand 

PRECAP- Amba and Jhanvi are going through the wedding photographs and Jhanvi sees Rajveer wearing the bracelet. She points this out to Amba.
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx for the WU.

hmmm............ so amba-jhanvi will start to suspect rajveer.............

i am waiting for the clash.
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyouuuuu sooooo soo much for da written update !!! aaj bahut jald daal diya kal to wait kar kar ke maar gayii thi
thankss a lott buddddyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOA!!! Boyfriend ho to shaurya jaisaaaaa ....... !!! <3 <3 <3
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks!

Hmm...I really can't wait to watch Amba and Jhanvi get to the bottom of this case!
Love them both!
abbyluvscid thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU!!! i simply loved shaurya's acting and his love for dia! but one thing which i didn't like was dia keeping mum. she should stand up for the truth!! if Jhanvi comes to know about this....... 🤢

hope amba gets to see Ammaji as soon as possible 😊 she should at least know that Ammaji is still alive! 😃

hope she gets to see someone from the family while going through the photos!!!
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much👏 .now i really want amba to meet ammaji or atleast want dia to knw abt her sis and start abusing ammaji 😈
.no actually i want dia to feel that there is one, who is with her frm the time she was in her mothers womb.and her mother has nt left her alone in this confusing world .i knw i b came very dramaticc😆😆.chalo ab magak mat kar meriiiii😃
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi al of dat precap how it dosent hu any othr sangwan fam. Membr ha?n why actualy if dia was der she didnt helpd screamng kajal.i want dia nw atleast 2 speak up.
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back Anu and Padma🤗

Yeah guys, I'm waiting eaderly for the mother-daughter reunion😳😳 But I don't know, I have a feeling that Amba will be killed at the end of this track😭😭😭 Maybe not by Ammaji but by Gaji and Jogi😡🤢😭 And maybe Jhanvi will go and stay in Krishna Nivas to avenge her mother's death😕
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi actualy amba shud nt b kild but it is bad dat she left her weapons as it ll becum easy for dem. But amba wil nt leave dem widovt takng justice.im eagerly watng too fr reunion dhamaka.hope cvs mak use of amba either.gudngt.