Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sangram Nitya vs AA

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I was so excited when Sangram Gujjar n Nitya were plotting against AA

FYI:  this is not AA bashing post.

We have seen the story between AA has not moved an inch after their so called marriage n SR...n Annie buying company....its all about a bunch of actors trying to fill up for Maneet..

If AA r to say they definitely need something new n diff................n I think this track will give them needed scope....

n with Maneet in so miserable state..we cant take AA with senseless scenes interefering btw Maneet scenes.............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i agree...this part of the show is sort of becoming a separate show...there is no link between the characters...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

i agree...this part of the show is sort of becoming a separate show...there is no link between the characters...

yeah true...but it should be more interesting if they r eating Maneet's😊 time...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we have to bear them yaar  for the sake of ghsp they soon gonna introduce more characters 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
I dont mind any new introductions but

males should be hot like maan...😆

females should be cute n beautiful like geet...😆
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

yeah true...but it should be more interesting if they r eating Maneet's😊 time...

it really should...i was undrestanding the aa track while arjun was playing out his revenge...but when that part took a back seet i no longer understood why they are still in the show...maybe this new character will cause a huge twist ( about 360 degrees)...😊
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

it really should...i was undrestanding the aa track while arjun was playing out his revenge...but when that part took a back seet i no longer understood why they are still in the show...maybe this new character will cause a huge twist ( about 360 degrees)...😊

I would love it...Maneet back to love n hate mode