Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

my ques is where she went with him and why not called maan for that we will have to wait .may be daadi n nakul were gonna marry so it becomes must for them to run for the cause😆

ok now me serious

me read in chetan bagats -two states 
a man was climbing the hill with some luggage on his head and was finding it too difficult to climb. he got the suggestion to put down the burden and continue his journey he did it and found his manzil . moral is leading life with burden will always give u more pain then the sinner if u unburden urself it becomes easy for u to move on .
forgiving dev -yes or no solely geets decision but i don't want maneet to suffer due to his sins 

Ur first POV was awesome and we might just get to see Nakul blush........but as u said to unburden ourselves of the worry of what is to come is slightly difficult as take me for instance....one part of me doesn't want Maaneet to ever separate and to be lovey-dopey.......... u get my point.......but the other part of me wants to see the same passion in MSK when after the first MU, he couldn't stay away from her and bought the company she had gone to work for.........and a series of so sweet and intense moments........only this time i want Geet also to try to win him back not just him but her too...............
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

let the rain pour....😊

Yeah anyway we really don't have a choice but to wait it out however much we may scream and rant and rave and shift through possible scenarios.......... all we can do is to wait for whatever is to come to pass us by.....................
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

@khushi.
thanks khushi .  sorry to say,but   i am not able  convince myself  abut cv .but yes will wait for cv unfolding the drama  with  lots of curiosity .

All off us are in the same boat sailing through the unknown...........
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

@khushi, acjanfeb

I  agree with you guys on most of the points you mentioned.........but remember one thing Geet is supposed to be 19 yrs old girl who is still not totally matured by mind whereas Maan is well matured wise guy who knows how to deal with the situations according to how circumtances built up........I too agree that how can Geet forgive Dev for what he has done to her....may be she also try to regather herself and wants to erase every bitter memories so that she would move ahead with her love Maan and also have thought to restart her life from the scratch........as we seen today that Maan wanted to tell Geet that they can start their new life........ there is a possiblity of that as you mentioned that Geet might take this in a wrong way........but guys on the other hand how can she forget that easily, its only because of this man she survived many times not only he saved her but her child too and she should know by now how much he loved her and the baby and that too unconditionally........

Hi Tazeen!!! after a long time, i have underlined and highlighted what i have lked the most in what u have written............and i too hope that this time when the CVs write this they ought to remember these facts and show that whatever happens, she should also try to patch up things not just MSK but she should also take steps like he did last time during their MU when he bought the very company that she went to work for................. something along these lines and not let MSK out of her life even if she had resolved to leave KM. Am i making sense??
The one thing that i have never liked abt the character sketch of Geet is that all the CVs have painted her to be a little insecure......and hence she is still shown to doubt Maan's love not with words but with her actions...........how many times does a guy need to prove himself and his love for his ladylove????
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Ha ab itne intezaar kiye toh thoda aur sahi....😍.letz see what the cv's have in store for us to offer.....this line of the article shows a ray of hope for some passionate Maaneet moments                                   We hear that this brief separation between Maan and Geet is expected to take the story line to a new phase

Bobby and Tazeen, i too am holding on to this one line of the article like a lifesaver......... God what confused and frustrated bunch of people we all at GF are........ a classic case for the psychologist..........................
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Ur first POV was awesome and we might just get to see Nakul blush........but as u said to unburden ourselves of the worry of what is to come is slightly difficult as take me for instance....one part of me doesn't want Maaneet to ever separate and to be lovey-dopey.......... u get my point.......but the other part of me wants to see the same passion in MSK when after the first MU, he couldn't stay away from her and bought the company she had gone to work for.........and a series of so sweet and intense moments........only this time i want Geet also to try to win him back not just him but her too...............

nope u got it wrong i am not talking abt   worries as they r part of us and our life neither iam talking abt maneet relation here i am taking abt  forgiveness .
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

nope u got it wrong i am not talking abt   worries as they r part of us and our life neither iam talking abt maneet relation here i am taking abt  forgiveness .

OK but then can she really forgive him ,,the one man who had started a chain of events which has made her endure such hardships which are still not totally obligated from her life in fact this very deep sorrow is also the result of her association with that man........... yeah but then she has had one thing , one big thing from all this......her Maan..........(when did u come on line...will u be here at 3pm in the afternoon???then we can rope in the other two and have a good time of talking nonsense...)...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Bobby and Tazeen, i too am holding on to this one line of the article like a lifesaver......... God what confused and frustrated bunch of people we all at GF are........ a classic case for the psychologist..........................

Everytime these people explodes the forum with their articles & drive us crazy as to what'll happen....for so long they were after mc since NT tried to kill Geet & months back mc happened....ab SR ki bari....jan se pending hai.....but they r after Maaneet's mu now........so after mu we can expect SR.....months lag jayega....
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Everytime these people explodes the forum with their articles & drive us crazy as to what'll happen....for so long they were after mc since NT tried to kill Geet & months back mc happened....ab SR ki bari....jan se pending hai.....but they r after Maaneet's mu now........so after mu we can expect SR.....months lag jayega....

But one thing is for sure we will get with this separation some steamy moments as they are in marital relationship and now Maan would be more impatient to get geet back and we know geet loves Maan a lot and she becomes hypervent.. whenever Maan comes near to her in these type of situations so guys I recon that we should get some lovely romantic moments with Maan 's agressive touch..............and may be it could lead to SR.........😍we donno if this show or maaneet or CVs have driven us crazy.....kiya kiya sooch letey hain......
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

But one thing is for sure we will get with this separation some steamy moments as they are in marital relationship and now Maan would be more impatient to get geet back and we know geet loves Maan a lot and she becomes hypervent.. whenever Maan comes near to her in these type of situations so guys I recon that we should get some lovely romantic moments with Maan 's agressive touch..............and may be it could lead to SR.........😍we donno if this show or maaneet or CVs have driven us crazy.....kiya kiya sooch letey hain......

Taz,me & Khushi chatted on phone today discussing Maaneet ....it was gr88888888 talking to her & some days back I talked with Sanjh on phone which was gr8888888 as well....😊.....see the charisma of this show & Maaneet 😍.we all became good buddies without seeing each other & spend hrs in the forum discussing the show & Maaneet ofcourse...so hue na hum sab crazy....😉