Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Storm clouds in the horizon - Page 4

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Taz,me & Khushi chatted on phone today discussing Maaneet ....it was gr88888888 talking to her & some days back I talked with Sanjh on phone which was gr8888888 as well....😊.....see the charisma of this show & Maaneet 😍.we all became good buddies without seeing each other & spend hrs in the forum discussing the show & Maaneet ofcourse...so hue na hum sab crazy....πŸ˜‰

But i love this particular craziness................. wow, u have such a nice voice Bobby......i will msg u whenever i can if i can't call...............do reply. I will ask for Sanjh's number today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: khushi_4ever

But i love this particular craziness................. wow, u have such a nice voice Bobby......i will msg u whenever i can if i can't call...............do reply. I will ask for Sanjh's number today.

Thanx & it was gr88888 to hear u too....of course I'll reply u....have a good time with ur family....😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Thanx & it was gr88888 to hear u too....of course I'll reply u....have a good time with ur family....😊

Thank u................
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

my ques is where she went with him and why not called maan for that we will have to wait .may be daadi n nakul were gonna marry so it becomes must for them to run for the causeπŸ˜†

ok now me serious

me read in chetan bagats -two states 
a man was climbing the hill with some luggage on his head and was finding it too difficult to climb. he got the suggestion to put down the burden and continue his journey he did it and found his manzil . moral is leading life with burden will always give u more pain then the sinner if u unburden urself it becomes easy for u to move on .
forgiving dev -yes or no solely geets decision but i don't want maneet to suffer due to his sins 

Sanjh I'm truly impressed, well said darling πŸ‘ it's actually the best philosophy of life, very difficult to do but is the best practice πŸ˜Š I'm really impressed about thisπŸ€—
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Sanjh I'm truly impressed, well said darling πŸ‘ it's actually the best philosophy of life, very difficult to do but is the best practice πŸ˜Š I'm really impressed about thisπŸ€—

thanks dee  it helps us in  forgiving and forgetting πŸ˜Š i read that book two years back but always remembered this