Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Guys did u all see the new article....the CVs have planned on the impossible to be possible and have made preparations to make Geet forgive Dev and forget all that he had done and get chummy with him.....which will lead to a big confrontation with Maan and then Geet is supposed to leave KM........

I am practically shocked.....not becoz of the confrontation between Maaneet as i knew something like this is bound to brew up.... and i wholeheartedly believe will quickly be resolved too as these two can't live without each other as has been proved time and again.......but by this that Geet can in any given situation forgive all that Dev has done to her and be friends with him...............

I simply can't picture THAT....

What do u all say?????

Scroll down for the article..................

Anything to get Dev settled in KM. 😡 CVs gone insane. 🤢
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my ques is where she went with him and why not called maan for that we will have to wait .may be daadi n nakul were gonna marry so it becomes must for them to run for the cause😆
ok now me serious

me read in chetan bagats -two states 
a man was climbing the hill with some luggage on his head and was finding it too difficult to climb. he got the suggestion to put down the burden and continue his journey he did it and found his manzil . moral is leading life with burden will always give u more pain then the sinner if u unburden urself it becomes easy for u to move on .
forgiving dev -yes or no solely geets decision but i don't want maneet to suffer due to his sins 
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
let the rain pour....😊
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@khushi.
thanks khushi .  sorry to say,but   i am not able  convince myself  abut cv .but yes will wait for cv unfolding the drama  with  lots of curiosity .
meravigiliso thumbnail
 man was climbing the hill with some luggage on his head and was finding it too difficult to climb. he got the suggestion to put down the burden and continue his journey he did it and found his manzil . moral is leading life with burden will always give u more pain then the sinner if u unburden urself it becomes easy for u to move on .
forgiving dev -yes or no solely geets decision but i don't want maneet to suffer due to his sins 

sanjh , beautifully explained .but mu becoz of dev is not digestable. remember those lines where maan said "hamara rishtey utna week nahi  ki koi teesere ke karan us mein aanch aaye .hamara rishtey in sab se upar utt chuka hai ".then why this babaji . is cv is forgetting their own dialogues .

oooooooops aaj pata nahi mujhe maan ke dialogues kyon yad aa rahe  hai .pissed with cv .
Edited by acjanfeb1 - 13 years ago
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@khushi, acjanfeb

I  agree with you guys on most of the points you mentioned.........but remember one thing Geet is supposed to be 19 yrs old girl who is still not totally matured by mind whereas Maan is well matured wise guy who knows how to deal with the situations according to how circumtances built up........I too agree that how can Geet forgive Dev for what he has done to her....may be she also try to regather herself and wants to erase every bitter memories so that she would move ahead with her love Maan and also have thought to restart her life from the scratch........as we seen today that Maan wanted to tell Geet that they can start their new life........ there is a possiblity of that as you mentioned that Geet might take this in a wrong way........but guys on the other hand how can she forget that easily, its only because of this man she survived many times not only he saved her but her child too and she should know by now how much he loved her and the baby and that too unconditionally........
meravigiliso thumbnail
@tazeen_29

i do agree with you .but i wanted geet to understand the nuances of relationship. why she always does not see unconditioonal luv of maan . but as you said she may wanted to start newjourney forgetting her past .that is the only  silverlining i am seeing .thank you to bring a ray of light in closed window of my heart.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me too can't digest the fact that how Geet can forgive Dev ..for in the past when she overheard Maan & misunderstood him of Maan taking Dev's side & left him.....& now how can she turn 180 degrees & forgive Dev & leave Maan misunderstanding him  .....the cv's r again showing the inconsisency of Geet's character.....
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Me too can't digest the fact that how Geet can forgive Dev ..for in the past when she overheard Maan & misunderstood him of Maan taking Dev's side & left him.....& now how can she turn 180 degrees & forgive Dev & leave Maan misunderstanding him  .....the cv's r again showing the inconsisency of Geet's character.....

Bobby lets see how they develop the whole scenerio and what would lead to this situation but I simply know one thing that if separation would happen it would be for good as well........ we all know that maaneet love each other to death and cant live without each other so  may be CVs want to create passionate maaneet again and may be we wld get to see our maaneet moments again as I mentioned before....😆😆😆
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

Bobby lets see how they develop the whole scenerio and what would lead to this situation but I simply know one thing that if separation would happen it would be for good as well........ we all know that maaneet love each other to death and cant live without each other so  may be CVs want to create passionate maaneet again and may be we wld get to see our maaneet moments again as I mentioned before....😆😆😆

Ha ab itne intezaar kiye toh thoda aur sahi....😍.letz see what the cv's have in store for us to offer.....this line of the article shows a ray of hope for some passionate Maaneet moments                                   We hear that this brief separation between Maan and Geet is expected to take the story line to a new phase Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago