Storm clouds in the horizon

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys did u all see the new article....the CVs have planned on the impossible to be possible and have made preparations to make Geet forgive Dev and forget all that he had done and get chummy with him.....which will lead to a big confrontation with Maan and then Geet is supposed to leave KM........

I am practically shocked.....not becoz of the confrontation between Maaneet as i knew something like this is bound to brew up.... and i wholeheartedly believe will quickly be resolved too as these two can't live without each other as has been proved time and again.......but by this that Geet can in any given situation forgive all that Dev has done to her and be friends with him...............

I simply can't picture THAT....

What do u all say?????

Scroll down for the article..................
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail

The next twist in the tale in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi will be when Geet leaves her husband after getting into a major argument with him..

There are more problems in store for Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

As per the present track, Maan wants Geet to forget about the miscarriage that she has had recently. He even decides to take off all the happy memories from the baby room, but Geet is disheartened by this act.

Our source states, "In the coming week there will be yet another twist seen wherein certain situations compel Geet to forgive Dev (Samir Sharma) of all the past misdoings. Maan does not like the fact that Geet has forgiven Dev. This leads to further complications in the marital life. Geet and Maan have a huge confrontation after which Geet leaves Maan's house".

Will Maan be able to convince Geet to get back home?

We hear that this brief separation between Maan and Geet is expected to take the story line to a new phase. It is also believe that a new setup of characters will soon be introduced to the track..
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  maan is always shown for unconditional love . he is loving her unconditionally .Remember khushi, maan said to geet "if you are happy ,my world is happy ,i am in peace".then their are so many instances where maan always assured her that "her happiness is first priority in  his life " he is doing also .we know for geet he mellowed down his anger and now also he wants geet to move ahead . today the dialogue where he said "ki mein tumhari zindagi se baby  ki yaadien ko nahii nikal raha hu woh to hamesha hamare saath rahegi '".it was so touchy  and so meaningful .yes we have to move ahead .the pain he is undergoing cannot be expressed in words can be felt when he was facing dadi outside the room .He always proves his love for geet . yes ,even i was practically shocked after reading that article .maan always keep his promises but never geet is kept her promises . Her impulsivness always lead to situation like this (remember she leaves him after hearing  half convo btw maan and dadi). i am worried about the idea of maan having thier own baby.it may lead to the situation where geet may even burst out that he wanted move ahead becoz the baby was not his own. i know she may not mean but out of her pain she may say which create a rift btw maaneet. even though maan is strong we know he is sensitive from inside . i don't know what we are going to witness but scared to do so.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
@acjanfeb1

I understand what u mean............. and to tell u the truth i too would have loved them to never be separated but be together..................first of all we never know how much truth there are in these articles.......... but there is one big shining silver lining in the horizon and that is............... if and i repeat If and When they do have a confrontation and there is shown a separation then i have A FIRM BELIEF that they will have an explosive reunion............and i believe this very strongly..............as they are such a couple who have been know to love each other with everything that they have within themselves and so...........they can't stay away........... they are bound to love and reciprocate each other's love back.............

(p.s. keep telling urself this ....coz this is how i keep myself sane and keep bad thoughts away....)

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I tell you Khushi, the CV's have lost it......I can't believe they are determined to create all sort of issues between Maaneet, I'm so mad at them and am really losing my patience with them😡

What the hell are they up to😡 Why can't they just give us and Maaneet some peace and happiness. We ask for romance and passion and this is what they give us ðŸ˜•
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@khushi .

i do agree their reunion is explosive . but on serious note then where is the maturity in the relationship. For every small reason they drift apart  and they  are back together. till now Mu is becoz of uncertainity in their relation becoz of geet past .geet was always clinged to past (not blaming geet  becoz it is bound to happen). they have come far away from all this .we know they love eachother very much . but down the lane they dont have transparency in the relationship . they always says they believe eachother but when time comes they are the one who doubt eachother. remember geet todays dialogue "she says mein aapse gussa nahi hu par aapse yeh umeed nahi thi ". what does she mean . i feel her love always carry insecurity in some part of her heart . she loves him a lot but she doesn't trust him blindly where maan does . i am not against geet  but life is not about getting away from your love for every reason . koi bhi itna bada problem nahi hota jsse tumhein ghar chodna pada apne pyar ko chodna pade .as you said even i am keeping my fingers crossed  and saying articles is not true.

I would have been happy if they showed geet keeping her pain aside   for her family who are doing all efforts to evade painful memories from heart . she woulld have taken her realtion to the next level.  She would have inspired us by showing ,if your loved once are part of your painful journey ,how the journey becomes smooth and  destiny will also bow infront of you.  i know these are hiccups of mannet life .wanted to see how they fight together and emerge as strong winner .that will be the power of strong love .don't u think so.

creating misunderstanding again and again makes your relation weak .  doesn't want  to show  them  this type of mu where you inspired us with so many inspiring incidents . always want geet to be true inspirational for all the woman who faces such type of problems .maaneet  luv story  should always brings smile and inspire us to luv unconditionally to your  companion. so, plz cv dont ever think to separate maaneet on such iradical issues .

Edited by acjanfeb1 - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

I tell you Khushi, the CV's have lost it......I can't believe they are determined to create all sort of issues between Maaneet, I'm so mad at them and am really losing my patience with them😡

What the hell are they up to😡 Why can't they just give us and Maaneet some peace and happiness. We ask for romance and passion and this is what they give us ðŸ˜•

I too agree with u.... i too really had anticipated this time that they will provide comfort and balm to each other's bruised hearts...BUT think abt this Dee we all know that they Love each other to the limits...so i firmly believe that they will have an explosive reunion if any such separation is shown.....the only thing that i can't digest is that Geet forgiving Dev or Maaneet having a fight over him after Maan's dialogue to Dev that day on the breakfast table abt....."hum donno ke beech mei kabhi koi nahi aa sakta...."
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I too agree with u.... i too really had anticipated this time that they will provide comfort and balm to each other's bruised hearts...BUT think abt this Dee we all know that they Love each other to the limits...so i firmly believe that they will have an explosive reunion if any such separation is shown.....the only thing that i can't digest is that Geet forgiving Dev or Maaneet having a fight over him after Maan's dialogue to Dev that day on the breakfast table abt....."hum donno ke beech mei kabhi koi nahi aa sakta...."

I know Khushi, this track just doesn't make sense, the CV's have gone mad😕
khushi_4ever thumbnail
@ acjanfeb1
 I totally agree with u...... i have just now written this to Dee too that Maaneet fighting over Dev is just not acceptable............ might be the CVs have something very good planned for us, and just like today when Maan so well described his thoughts to Geet and we all liked it.........in the same way they might have planned a very good situation for us.................

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

I know Khushi, this track just doesn't make sense, the CV's have gone mad😕

I think they are at their wits end................ scratching their heads...........