Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

I don't think he was the one who informed about the affair. He was too much in love with Metz!

I thought that after watching yesterday episode. Sid said that he wants to save Metz and get her love. But he was late reaching there. What that means? Its my POV that he informed King about them and wanted to save Metz and wanted be become hero in Metz eyes. Metz might fall in love with him if he saved her life.

Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanaya11

he will get positve with time....as soon as he finds out tht maithli didnt love him..she just liked playing him...and tht maithli is now evil....he will then aim for piya..hes a good guy..but he is suchj tht he cant get any of the grls he loves....but he'll actually become +ve..

How can you say that Maithli is evil now? Chaand mentioned that she is dead. We can't say about her till she returned.

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The Story is going nowhere! There is no logic in it at all. It is becoming boring day after day with it's numerous fillers.  And the most talented and loved people in this Forum have quit watching the Serial...Only a miracle can save the Story from what it is now... I don't know why I even hoped that this Ekta Show would be different from her normal stuff.
Rumi007 thumbnail

Agree that Sid is very funny character. But he is very much confusing too.😕

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Heya..nice take... Nice post..totally agree with you..though i have not caught up with last two epi..but i guess from the posts and updates..you are totally correct..nice topic:)
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

I thought that after watching yesterday episode. Sid said that he wants to save Metz and get her love. But he was late reaching there. What that means? Its my POV that he informed King about them and wanted to save Metz and wanted be become hero in Metz eyes. Metz might fall in love with him if he saved her life.

See the king would oppose to Sid as well! Sid & Abhay both were poor na? So if he doesn't allow Abhay to end up with Metz, why would he allow Sid? 😕
Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

See the king would oppose to Sid as well! Sid & Abhay both were poor na? So if he doesn't allow Abhay to end up with Metz, why would he allow Sid? 😕

No dear. I am not talking that King allowed Sid. It was just Sid's plan. He wanted to get Metz in a wrong way. He informed king and king did his job. Sid wanted to save Metz and wanted to be hero for Metz. But he didn't care for his own lil brother. His intension was to through away Abhay from his path in getting Metz. If Abhay died and Metz saved then he could tried his best to win Metz love.

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@@rumi- u r verrry right...ekta aunty has spoiled abhay's character too much....many of my frenz includin me hav completely lost interest coz abhay n piya r shownn tooo les.....
i do agree k sid has bought toooo many twists into d show!!...n i m liking dis villian!!😆....but still if itzz a story bout abhay n piya...dey shd show more of it...

mishu n kabir ko to mano nikal hi diya ho!! 
Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanugr8fan

@@rumi- u r verrry right...ekta aunty has spoiled abhay's character too much....many of my frenz includin me hav completely lost interest coz abhay n piya r shownn tooo les.....

i do agree k sid has bought toooo many twists into d show!!...n i m liking dis villian!!😆....but still if itzz a story bout abhay n piya...dey shd show more of it...

mishu n kabir ko to mano nikal hi diya ho!! 

Ekta aunty!!!😲😆

I was also wondering where Kabir is? Use exam nahi dena hai kya?😕

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Where is the story gng??? i vl tell u-"Its gng down  2 Drains"

Leads hv been sidelined...................................no chemistry bw them....................................only sid...............dnt hate him.....................bt dnt want 2 see him at the cost of abhiya....................misha's character destroyed..................n shaurya's..................... do i need 2 say anythng............................kabir's character ........................god knows whts happening with his character.............................

n most importantly abhay's character .............................???? 4m a rude vamp he has becom sooooooooooo weak ..........................and he is usually shwn 4 jst a few sec exept 4 yesterday's episode.............................but agn no abhiya.............................

no progress in the story......................................I think its truly a dark story as the Love is lost in the dark.................................hating this show....................................jst watching it 4 vivian.........................n suku....................