Abhay, Piya n Sid-where the story going*update pg8

Posted: 13 years ago

So far the story progresses we can make a summary of Abhay, Piya and Sid's character so far.

Abhay was a strong character in the earlier episodes. He tried his best to save Piya from dangers, though he was rude with her in the very initial episodes. But what happened with him after Sid's entry? What he fears about? He is continuously hurting Piya, even hit her with his car. You may say that it was not a major injury. But what if she had a major problem? If Mr. Dobrial wasn't there that time? Who saved Piya that time? Why he is hiding Sid's truth from Piya? Sid puts condition later, but he can tell her earlier. Is it a right way to save her from Sid? All time he can't be there for her. But if she knows about Sid then she surely will take care of that. No question arises whether she will believe him or not. Because he knows that Abhay is a vampire. Now coming to today's episode. Abhay tried to save Piya in the exam hall. But where was his supernatural power? Earlier he sensed about any danger earlier. But now we hardly see any of his power except hurting Piya. The old Abhay is very much missed in these days.

Then coming to Piya's character. She loves Abhay very much knowing that he is a vampire. But isn't she a confusing character? She tried her best to know about Abhay's truth, but refused to tell about her father. Was that fair? Abhay told her to stay away from Sid. But what she did? Took job at his office, though Panchi told her about Sid's Casanova characteristics. Was that job really necessary for her? She is a scholarship student. I don't think that she need to do job, that too where Abhay told her not to do.

And last is our funny vampire Siddhart. So far he is funny, except Shanaya's murder scene. On that day he behaved like a serial killer. It was really scaring. From today's episode, it's almost clear that he informed Maithli's father about Abhay-Metz affair. What type of love that was? Pushing your loved one into danger? And he told Abhay that he is using Piya only to torture him. But Chaand thought that he is looking for a ring? What actually is? Sid's character is really confusing. But enjoying his character too. 

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
hey nice take nd really d story is movin a lil stupid dese days

all d characters are mixed now........
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Sid is a very strong character but with negative n witty brain.....He can overpower any strong character even if he is main lead..I am thoroughly enjoying his character becoz the only way left for Abhay is to think broader n be much more stronger to save Pia....love this track  ..thnx to CVs👏

I am waiting for Abhay's turn😊
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Sid is a very strong character but with negative n witty brain.....He can overpower any strong character even if he is main lead..I am thoroughly enjoying his character becoz the only way left for Abhay is to think broader n be much more stronger to save Pia....love this track  ..thnx to CVs👏

I am waiting for Abhay's turn😊

Agree. Me too enjoying this track. Wish by the end of this track we will see AbhIya's confession.

he will get positve with time....as soon as he finds out tht maithli didnt love him..she just liked playing him...and tht maithli is now evil....he will then aim for piya..hes a good guy..but he is suchj tht he cant get any of the grls he loves....but he'll actually become +ve..
Originally posted by rumi005

So far the story progresses we can make a summary of Abhay, Piya and Sid's character so far.

well thought yaar......

Abhay was a strong character in the earlier episodes. He tried his best to save Piya from dangers, though he was rude with her in the very initial episodes. But what happened with him after Sid's entry? What he fears about? He is continuously hurting Piya, even hit her with his car. You may say that it was not a major injury. But what if she had a major problem? If Mr. Dobrial wasn't there that time? Who saved Piya that time? Why he is hiding Sid's truth from Piya? Sid puts condition later, but he can tell her earlier. Is it a right way to save her from Sid? All time he can't be there for her. But if she knows about Sid then she surely will take care of that. No question arises whether she will believe him or not. Because he knows that Abhay is a vampire. Now coming to today's episode. Abhay tried to save Piya in the exam hall. But where was his supernatural power? Earlier he sensed about any danger earlier. But now we hardly see any of his power except hurting Piya. The old Abhay is very much missed in these days.

even me too wonder....what have happened to abhay.....he is not in his normal mode anymore.....lets see what he does...but seriously he needs to tell piya abt sid since i could sense that panchi's life is also in danger

Then coming to Piya's character. She loves Abhay very much knowing that he is a vampire. But isn't she a confusing character? She tried her best to know about Abhay's truth, but refused to tell about her father. Was that fair? Abhay told her to stay away from Sid. But what she did? Took job at his office, though Panchi told her about Sid's Casanova characteristics. Was that job really necessary for her? She is a scholarship student. I don't think that she need to do job, that too where Abhay told her not to do.

well regarding her job...its not for the college fees...its for her pocket money and a good start of working experience.....so that in future she could get more chances in jobs......panchi's advise to piya...she did listened..and she have already seen sid's cassanova traits....and her heart knows that she is in love with abhay.....so i don't see her falling for sid...she is checking out sid now for panchi...i hope abhay tells her the truth before something bad happens

as for telling abhay abt her father..well i agree...its not fair...

And last is our funny vampire Siddhart. So far he is funny, except Shanaya's murder scene. On that day he behaved like a serial killer. It was really scaring. From today's episode, it's almost clear that he informed Maithli's father about Abhay-Metz affair. What type of love that was? Pushing your loved one into danger? And he told Abhay that he is using Piya only to torture him. But Chaand thought that he is looking for a ring? What actually is? Sid's character is really confusing. But enjoying his character too. 

sorry sid character's.....its very complicated to understand.....all i know he is playing well with all 3 womens in his life....T...Piya...Panchi....god knows what he wants.....but yes he was the one who informed the king abt AMetz affair....and he is such a heartless person even when he was a human.....

i love his character...but then he is very confusing person/vampire....

Originally posted by sanaya11

he will get positve with time....as soon as he finds out tht maithli didnt love him..she just liked playing him...and tht maithli is now evil....he will then aim for piya..hes a good guy..but he is suchj tht he cant get any of the grls he loves....but he'll actually become +ve..

yaar don't say that he will aim for piya...that will make him even more negative because he knows that piya loves abhay......i hope he aims for panchi and settles down...only panchi can give him the happiness and love he deserves...since she loves him very much....and cares for him

but yes he will become positive in future....
the track is getting me confused....who is doing what..ugghhh totally getting confused
Originally posted by rumi005

loved to read ur takes on this rumi.. the character sketches uve given are put up really nicely😛
I don't think he was the one who informed about the affair. He was too much in love with Metz!