guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching today's episode I was amazed at how good of a blackmailer Daksh is! (In a good way of course) ...After all, lawyers have to be intimidating😆 ..Good to see a character that actually plays himself well! Anyway, getting back to the point, it was a great idea to make Aai and Baba chose between Daksh and his brother & Rohini (These two are unbelievably selfish and arrogant!🤢) ...Sanketh has no respect for his parents what so ever, how can he be so casual about his wife wanting to make his parents bow down to her!!?😕 The guy must be out of his mind I say! And Rohini, I don't know how she's been brought up, but she definitely does NOT deserve a nice family like this. I truly hope they leave the house; they just don't deserve this -may be then they'll actually realise how hard it is to cope financially in a city like Bombay, and also that they need Aai and Baba more than they need them!😆

Radhika.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sooo true....   After all those time we all have been saying what a bad lawyer he is accusing naina without any prove...Daksh finally redeems himself and acts like a proper lawyer😃

👏👏i agree with you about Sanketh🤢 and ruhini🤢...i want them to leave and realise the importance of aai and baba..... especially sanketh... i hate him more then ruhini....    how can a son be so calm when his wife is bad mouthing his mum and dad😡😡... 

ruhini must have  put a spell on him 

Rani x
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree... sanketh to mujhe in dono ka beta lagta hi nhn hai 😡 😆
and that rohini idiot.. pata nhn kis duniya me rehti he.. pagal aurat 😡

and my dakshu.. this is called applying what u have studied... daksh sirf professionally hi nhn wese bhi balke wese bhi apna kaam karta rehta he 😆
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Masooma Bukhari]i totally agree... sanketh to mujhe in dono ka beta lagta hi nhn hai 😡 😆

🤣🤣

hahahaha... i was thinking that... he's kaka's illegitimate beta for sure!! both love paisa and big society!!...  still trying to figure out how he became aai and baba's son!!... 

he couldn't have been swapped at birth, he's the only one his age!!...

maybe kaka got his kundali done and realised what an 🤬 he'd become when he's older and rejected him... aai/baba being the good hearted people thought they raise him as their own!!

it's the only thing I can think of!!

Rani x