Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

And the award for the most ziddi character goes to (Page 5)

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

No No, she is stil lnot well....actually she forgets a lot ...
I think she is going to get in trouble because of this business because she will forget somethign or something will go wrong ...

I think she is using that man only to borrow money from Manav for business. Coz she needs finance. What harm can come from a vada stall?
I have a really bad feeling though.. Shibu robbing Manav, Ajith turning into a gambler and this new business of Savita...
I hope Manav doesn't go bankrupt. :-/
Well if it has him returning to his job of being a hot mechanic then Im in for it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with Kool, their should be  some humor and I am also getting fed  upwith the Karanjkar family problems ...
I so wanted to see  the jaywant track but I think that has been written off....

This new track of madhuri as Dharmesh's first wife ...uff what a stupid track ..Where do we see such unrealistic characters ..and to stretch it and to keep the lead involved..  they were showing people talking abou manav and Vaishu ...stretching things so much ...
Now this  Varsha track will  start ...
manohar will find out about the money Vinod needs and he will try to arrange it ...obviously he will not have it and obviously manav will give it to him....so predictable baba ....D'oh

very very bored with this savita track also ...hope they wrap it up soon ....
A mother who saw her son so desperately unhappy for two years is now dead after breaking his marriage eve nthough she knows he cannot live without this girl ..How is this possible ??

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 March 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Hai Kool Di and Tanya Di,

Agree with both of you.

If the story of PR is of only Karanjkars,

If Manav Deshmukh and Archana Deshmukh  doesnt have any job at Deshmukhs  and
only at K's, then Surely me too Thinking of quitting the Show.

This show is getting stupider as the day Goes. Nothing was realistic or atleast believable.Thumbs Down

Its so boring these days.

Edited by umayal - 18 March 2011 at 3:08pm

Not_a_fankoolsadhu1000

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Yeah, they're writing off all the well-written characters--Dharmu, Jay, Shravani, Sachin. I hope Shibu brings some spice in the show, if you've got to show the leads dealing with problems, atleast show strong opponents, not domestic Karanjkar problems.
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
 agree with Kool, their should be  some humor and I am also getting fed  upwith the Karanjkar family problems ...
I so wanted to see  the jaywant track but I think that has been written off....

The humor is Damodar tearing pieces of paper and throwing it while Savita sweeps

Is this humor or what ? Look at ALL the families ........theres just tremendous unhappiness ............Joshis r unhappy with POTA thing , Lokhandes r unhappy coz Rasika squanders UTILITY BILLS MONEY , Deshmukhs r in GLOOM , Karanjkars r cONSTANTLY fighting . Honestly if I had been in Sulos place I wud have told my married daughters to get the hell out and NOT visit for some months and give me space , and I wud have joined some readers club or gone sight seeing with my husband .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeverTanyaz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Kool,

I agree completely. That is what I've been trying to say. It's very important that savita has something to focus on, that will keep her busy. Brooding about manav will make the condition much, much worse. She's doing the right thing and for the right reasons. I would applaud the CVs if they show savita being so happy with her roadside stall that she forgets about being unhappy with manav or archana. I would much rather have this happen than savita getting so ill that ARMAN need to move in forcefully and care for her. If she is busy, savita and ARMAN can lead their lives independently with occasional visits and when savita is ready to accept the package deal offer, ARMAN can move in if they so wish.

sowmya I wish I had given this idea in commentary that day . It did not strike me coz I was LIVID that Archana suggested Vaishu had no opnion but Dharmu . I just didnt dwell on it .

They cud show her vadapav stall being a hit and some fun u know . They cud show Manav being proud of her secretly or something . They can bring so much positivity in this show but they only show negativity .

They have come up with this idea only to show her falling flat on the face and Archana stepping in to SAVE her embarassed Pati .

They r showing old people to be embarassments . I am sure the team writing PR is brimming with YOUTHFUL teenagers .

Not_a_fanLuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Di,

Though displeased with PR, still pagal with it also. Embarrassed

Got to see a random video of PR.(dated Nov 9 2009) where archu come to enquire Manav about signing Divorce papers and she being thrown out of the house By savita ,then Manav coming,misunderstanding because of sathish too there ,then
Archu loosing her temper at the word mentioned by Manav and signing the papers on anger
And Sav aai smiling in Background.

So well enacted by them, Archu's anger and disappointment(how she wish to have this relationship alive but it has been broken) ,Manav's helplessness and pity state
And Sav aai victory over what she want, well portrayed.

Those are the days PR were realistic ,Good, and when I hate Savita aai the more.

But now it has become ulta. I didn't hate her more ,instead the serial wasn't interesting and realistic

Edited by umayal - 18 March 2011 at 4:05pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
You know Kool what I think will happen ...

I could be wrong of course , but here goes ...

Savita has borrowed money from Manav to open her Vada stand .Something will go wrong ...the vadas won't sell and her business will not be able to make any money .When it will be time to pay manav back  the money the man she had hired will tell him the truth that he was borrowing the money on savita's behalf ...

Do you remember tha tArchana was telling Manav that she needed just one way, one door to open to get the old happy savita back and to help soothe out the mother son relationship ....There ...this is the oppurtunity Bappa will give Archana to get back into the Deshmukh house ...

It will be suggested to Manav to demand the money back from savita ....all strictly professioanl ...savita will say , sh doesn't have it ...fine then Manav wil lsay that he is moving in  their hosue ....for say 6 months or so ...the rent money on his own kholi he will save will recover the losses and  him and his wife will live in savita's house as tenants ....
Savita will not be able to say no because now this is  a professional deal and not a personal one ...

She can tell Manav her son to leave his wife but she cannot tell manav , the person she took a loan from ...to  leave his wife ...
So manav will come to live there and he will come with his wife Archana ....

In this period of 6 months or whatever ....Archu will start working ..her entire focus will be to improve the mother and son 's relationship and she wil lsucceed.. savita will realize how hard this girl is trying to sort out the differences between her and her son and how much comfortable her life has become since her moving in and eventually we will see everything getting sorted out ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Go to top