And the award for the most ziddi character goes to

Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Savita Aayi is the most ziddi person i have ever seen in any of these shows!!!! I never liked her character from the start she just doesnt understand things and lol the funniest thing is WHERE IS SACHU!!!! they never ever show him in there house they day she had to go shopping nd lose him he popped outtta nowhere!!!!! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Khaira09 I agee with you. She is trying to be very stubborn recently.. She forgot that she has taken the reponsibility of Sachu.. I feel bad for Sachu 😭
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well even Arman have convinently forgotten about Sachu poor baby no one is there to take care of him stuck with a mentally sick depressed women and who has wonderful kaaka kaaki like Arman who dont even turn out to see how he is doing and who are busy doing Samaj seva no time to see Sachu for them!!!😕

And award for most dumbest character goes to Samaj Sevak's Arman who place samaj seva over someone's illness and cant realize that an old mentally sick women needs treatment before they could bring on to the negotiation grounds.Quite amazing!!!!😕
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I agree Savita is very stubborn and I hope she stops with her guilt trips because she has no one to blame but herself for the distance between her and Manav, he came and begged for forgiveness but she wants more than forgiveness he must leave his wife as well. Savita is just going too far.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Manav looked so disturbed today ...even said ' even after all I did for her ' , wish he had not done so many wrong things  .They were the reasons his mother wants him to do everything she wants ...If Savita is ziddi then Manav is the one who spoiled her to be this way ...

Now he is the one who is suffering the most ..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Tanya, yes he spoiled her because he loved her and never wanted her to lack anything in life but that doesn't mean she should have taken advantage of his love for her. If Savita truly loved Manav she would consider his happiness instead of hers for a change, he's done everything for her and for her to try and snatch his happiness away for her own selfish purposes is wrong. If she truly loved Manav, she would want him to be happy and wouldn't try to hurt him every chance she got or guilt trip him into doing what she wants. I am disappointed with Savita, just when I think her character can't sink any lower she does.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you are right Mandy .I felt bad for Manav today when he said that he has done so much for her still she cannot se him happy ....
Heartbreaking , isn' it ??
At look how she is being with sachu .Now she wants to work .....only to prove a point ...Whta about  sachu , who takes care of him ..??
I am also getting fed up with this character . How much more trouble will she give her son ??
karsri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am also getting fed up with this character . How much more trouble will she give her son ??

As long as she lives. savita's goal for living is to make manav's life miserable.  Just like somepeople live to work, help others, etc...  savita lives to make manav's life miserable.. 

karsri thumbnail
 Savita is not just Ziddi. she is evil psycho and strange too. she was dragging and crawling yesterday and today she is in the market doing business. She controlled and used manav for many years. enough is enough Manav should tell her to go to hell and live his life happily.
I was laughing today when manav said, my mother used care about my happiness all the time. when???? not in a single episode they showed that she cares for his happiness...
Where is sachu??? savita is the one snatched him from his mother.

Some people say arman should take care of sachu. why????? he is not their son. Savita didn't ask manav before she brought sachin... where is his real mother. why did she let savita take her kid instead of kicking her out.  Manav didn't tell sravani have sachin.  She didn't listen to anyone and decided to have the baby because he was akari nishani of her love. the love she forgot after a month and started loving manav. (no wonder she dumped the kid and living happy). agree, sravani requested arman to take care of the baby when they  go live at D's house. Damodar should call sravani and tell her to come take the baby...

Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

you are right Mandy .I felt bad for Manav today when he said that he has done so much for her still she cannot se him happy ....

Heartbreaking , isn' it ??
At look how she is being with sachu .Now she wants to work .....only to prove a point ...Whta about  sachu , who takes care of him ..??

Tanya, I really dont understand how Savita's setting up a roadside stall is making manav miserable. Manav is happy with Archana without his mother, there is no doubt about that. But Savita is not-even if you think that's coz of her own fault, still she is consumed about her estrangement with manav. If she works, she will be busy and not have time to brood. And if she's happy, she will be able to better understand other's happiness-especially manav's. Parents usually forget about their own happiness and comfort raising children and have much too high expectations from them when they grow up-some that the children can reach, some they cannot. Generally, parents who have a happy life of their own, may it be home-making, work or anything, they also give more choices to their children and are able to accept their children's independence better. This is going in the right track according to me, and manav will only be miserable if he thinks his mother is embarassing him. I would love it if they show savita being so successful and happy with her work and that makes her accept ARMAN rather than she being hospitalized for it to happen.

Edit: Manav has taken a stand and now, he should stick to it. He should live happily with archana and forget about his mother. He will probably get updates from his father. And I'm not saying this sarcastically at all.
Edited by sowmya_jairam - 13 years ago