Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO such a hilarious update, Srushti! Really enjoyed reading your comments especially about the beginning scenes in the basti.....LOLL.....ditto I also thought the same railgadi thing when DN were walking around the fire with Nakku holding on to his waist.....haha

MR was toooooooooo adorable as mischievous Dutta today.....truly rarely have we ever seen him this happy.....he was totally enjoying himself....."sirf ek ghoont" ka itna asar😆

Hey Anu....you dont know how happy I am to see you anywhere other than EDT😃...thanks yaara...
the railgaadi scene was so cute na😆
In fact when I was writing mischevious Dutta scenes, I kept writing MR insead of Dutta,,,because MR was so peeping out of Dutta in this epi...
he was very happy na...seemed to be like in a different world..😆
sirf ek ghoont ka asar has been so awesome that now we have tubelight vahini alone in the jungle waiting to be kidnapped and we are heading towards the ultimate showdown...am eagerly waiting for it😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nizam13

@Srushti - As always beautifully done.  Have been busy and not able to come on the forum lately but a sincere thank you for always writing so beautifully even when the episode is just on par.  A few scenes worth watching.  Agree with your views on both Dutta expression of happiness and especially Naku's(Mahi's) expressions of hopelessness on her hubby's handicap. Hope the separation is not long as Mahi may be going away with Jay and we may find D choosing to go and save his mother and other family members first as someone else said in a thread about Kala's trump card on using this as a means of who D chooses to save first.  Thanks a milion again.  Aneesa

Hey Aneesa....so good to have you back....
Thanks yaara....oww you been busy😊...totally understand...work is killing I know😆
yup me too hoping the separation not to be too long...we have had enough of separation for this one year😆...let us see how CVs deal with this twist...I have faith that they will not disappoint us😃..
and thanks million to you yaara...for coming and taking time to comments😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Thnx srushti , truly an awesome updat e, I enjoyed  reading your update more than  watching it   ,,,, like pooja  i too find your one liners hilarious   **can i have him pl😃😃 .**?

Raj...thanks yaara...you take efforts to read and make out the mumbo jumbo I write...that is so sweet...am so glad to have you guys encouraging me...😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

**Badi der kar diya sanam aate aate**yaad aaya kuch,yes i welcomed u in Anna's style.😉Woh kya hai naa,jab se nakku ki kidnapping ka padha tabse Anna ki bahut yaad aa rahi thi🤣.Baaki comments baad me karungi😛

Tere dar par sanam ...chale aaye ...tune bulaya aur hum chale aaye...😛Anna ki chamchi...kitna daantati hai mujhe😭....subah utho aur Pooji ki daant khao...sehat acchi rehti hai😛

Edited:
**Dost dost na raha,pyaar pyaar na raha😭**
tu mujhe neem ka juice pilana chahti hai,😡maine hi kaha tha ki tujhe update ke liye dhansu epi. milega,but mujhe ye thodi pata tha ke CV's ko tere BG & ET obession ke baare me maloom hai,😛isliye they gifted u with such episode😆.Tu to neem ke juice ki baat hi mat kariyo...teri hi wajah se mein idhar who three legged race dekh rahi thi...here Nakku there the Nikkamme BGs....
How dare u complain,U did get flirty Dutta naa.😉Yup I did get flirty Dutta...pura talli ho gaya tha...ek number ka nautankibaaz hai...bechari sidhi sadi Nakusha ko gol gol ghuma raha hai...gosh what to say about tthem except...you know na....Can I have them plzzzzzz😛'
Now enough of my chik-chik😛,let's see how u have performed in today's update.😉
I loved AS & her stubbeness ,it irrited kala to the core.She felt like a looser.Even the rest PN clan gave fantastic expressions.
I loved the entry of our dear gadha & his  gadhi bride😳,they were looking so cute,i felt like pulling their cheeks**can i have them both😉**mera dialouge marti hai😛
Oh,yes ,i am already seeing tough compition for baaji.Not only Mahadevji,Tanaji,Bhola & now Ranga -all are in line🤣yup everybody was ogling at Dutta when he came out...poor guy...achha hua dekh nahi sakta warna sharam se paani paani ho jaata😆
But,the way Dutta was keeping her close thruout was such an endearing sight.😍 oh that was such a 'aankho ko thandak mile' aisa scene..the way they were constantly holding on to each other😳
His love for drinking is very famous naa,poor basti people they were just offering him small pot😆obviously his after-drinking incidents have not come out and reached Shiroli...or they wont be offerring him one single sip😆
I just loved how nakku innocently asked -ye drink hai naa & the way sundari refused & then Dutta's naughty smile & asking her innocently for one sip.Oh,it was too much to handle.**Here i fainted **☺️oye!! hum dono ek hi scene pe faint hue the...😕...yeh kya ho raha hai...Dutta...bachhi and uski mummy ki jaan lega kya😛😆
I found the whole dance sequence quite funny,yet there was earthiness & simplicity in that dance.How these simple people finds happiness in small things is such big lesson to learn.
I agree for the 1st time Dutta & Nakku looked & behaved like newly weds😉,the way he was whispering & telling her to join the dance & himself enjoying & tapping fingers on the pot.It touched my heart to see them so happy & smiling.😭 ya the dance was good and people enjoying was also good...ofcourse I cannot say that because then it would be so droll...had to find some humour na....aur to kaha dhoondhoo😆
Nakku was beaming & the inner happiness had brought glow on her face & shine in her eyes.yup...I knew you would notice that😉
Dutta's talk about not having eye-sight & the benifits of blindness was so heartfelt,but then its nothing new.As they say,when someone is drunk,he speaks from his heart & only truth.The pain on Nakku's face was so evident. ya brought the old memories of their first 10 feb, 2010 wala scene..only this once he was happy to be with Nakku and sad because of no eyes
Yipee & same pinch🥳,i had voted Nakku to bring flower in Shilpi's poll wala thread. again same pinch🥱😆
That was btw first gentle kiss from nakku to dutta,but the guy was sleeping like a child.ya...that was the first one from Nakku....and that is why i was crying when she did so...Dutta the kumbhkaran...aise mauke pe so raha tha😡😆
I don't have anything to say for Kala & BG scene,it was🥱
But,i couldn't control myself when that motu BG was asking if he can kill Dutta🤣
I am surprised why there was no reaction from Kala on Chaskar's death😕.May be she was to scared to react😆yup I thought it would be news for Kala....but na...she is Ms.know-it-all na😆
Nakku is time & again fulfilling all the promises she made during their pheras.I have to agree with her thought here.Her promise to Dutta about not going in search for flower is small in comparison to the wedding vows,where she promised to be by his side in sickness & health.totally agree...when it comes to Dutta...Nakku wont be thinking anything else... she is such woman with one mission in her life and that mission is Happiness Dutta...Bappa ne kya chun ke soul mate banai hai Dutta ke liye...am so jealous...Bappa!!! Can I have someone like her, Plzzzzz😛(although a male species ok😆)
Her mid-night flower search mission & the hurdles which she was facing was quite painful to watch😭I don't know whether u noticed or not,but thruout she was whispering something ,my guess is she was taking Bappa's name silently,asking for strengh.Na...didnot ...hence asked you what was I missing😊...but she must be praying..bet it would be Hanuman Chalisa....if she knows that or it could be Bappa aarti....yup...it was quite painful to watch and i was like Bappa why does she have to give the test everytime😭

Let's see ,how she manages to get the flower.oh woh hamari Tubelight vahini hai...she will bring the flower power..not to worry😃

As usual ur update was awsomely hilarious👏👏👏Thank you ...humorous nahi likhti to boring ho jata na😃
Ur one-liners & ur trade mark line-can i have him pls.😉 made me laugh so hard,i fell from my bed.😆I had forgotten that can I ...wala line..hence edited....oye tu gir gai😲...tile wiles to nahi tuti na😆....sorry sorry,,,you ok na...warna jiju will kill me for this😃

Thanks sweety😛oh it was my absolute pleasure yaara...
Lots of hugs🤗🤗🤗to you too🤗🤗🤗🤗

Pooja😊

captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, very entertaining. 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: captkirk

Thanks for the update, very entertaining. 

hey Captkirk...thanks for the comment😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Aow srush!!! May be agayi!!
Me missed u !!!
Will updte once u done with ur WU :D

Edited;
oye...me missed you too...it seems like after such a long time na😳

Hi srush!!! 😃I must confess I read the whole update last night it self and when I off it to sleep it was past 1.30am😉 so  was bit too lazy to reply cos I was reading from my BB and its pain to type comments on that!!!😳 Also if had done , then it would have been a v short 1!! I  hope u like my long version!! [hehehe]😆😆

Oye!!!  I looooooveee long comments😃...and I know it is a pain to type from the phone...so it is good that you took your time to comment😃

Ya me too felt a bit Dostana is happening there😉😆, and I did mentioned it on Wednesday EDT thread to some1's comment as to mahadev is the 1st person dutta gonna see after he get his eye sight back it seems so😕 even Bappa favours this Dostana I guess[hehehe]😆😆 Dostana favoured by Bappa😲😆

Azy,,,,kyaa zamaana aa gaya hai....ewwwwww...you think Mahadev ko dekhega Dutta sab se pehle😲....dont tell me that...had such high hopes for his eye sight..

Poor Baji has a competitor😲 and poor Nakku like u said as she has not enough women to claim n Dutta and now Men too !!!😆😆😆

Baaji doesnot even know uske aage kitni badi line khadi ho gai hai😆...Poor guy will be so sad...Nakku ka to kya hoga pata nahi...itni leeches hai Dutta ko chipakne ke liye...😆

I didn't enjoy the dance scene much except for DN scene cos I didn't like thy idea of some ladies dancing in the background with their head covered!!! It was like eeewww!!!🤢

the dancing scene was almost hilarious...all dancing randomly😆

Then the tent scene😍 *me dreaming*😍 wow such a lovely couple!! The part where he says he see her through is heart and she is not happy to see him dependent, not even from her, these 2 always put other person  before themselves So natural about this too!!😍 owww the eternal love story will be the death of me😳

And I loved that small kiss naku gives to D😍, she soooo loves him that she will risk her life just to see him happy!!😍 But I felt v bad for her, she had to get separated from him again and that kills her but she have to do this so she just give a last glance at him saying sorry/bye/will be back kind of look!!😭😭 Poor girl gonna get kidnapped!!😭ya...felt so sad for Nakku...this was the first time she did any physical gesture showing her love and that was probably a sign of their separation😭

Will wait for today to c how D will react for this and she being kidnapped!! Although we have promo and pre cap I think real scene will differ !!😳

I dont think D will knwo of her kidnap today....right now he only knows that she has gone in the search of that jadibutti...so let us wait and watch...

Thank u for the v v lovely update!!!😃👏thanks yaara😃

Missed ur so much!!😳me too missed you  and ever so lively comments😳

*muah*🤗muah to you too🤗🤗

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

No probs...first exams and then this...and Best of Luck for the exams😃
and then tell me what happened in that science exam😉

thanks..edit kar liya...and usme yeh bhi likh diya ki kya hua tha exam mein😆
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail