Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Tintiny,

I here totally agree to you...love makes people do impossible things...nakkusha love for her saab is not the point here...nor is this a test to prove her love...if this particular part was handled a little more logically it would not have been so unbelievable...when they had ways to make it more realistic they should have tried it....i know thsi would be a dead topic now as we will bask in the happiness of Dutta getting his eyesight back now on the weekend...but i was disappointed a bit with the acquisition of the flower part....on the whole the complete stuff seems too cheesy even for indian television.

I love the show too....i love Dutta more nakku less...i agree that's because i can't relate to her on some points...but it still stays that together dutta-nakkusha is my fav couple...so its not favoritism but simple complaint from a perfectionist writer's soul...
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Shilpi as you said this topic is redundant  now and I agree with you too Naku does not need to prove her love for her saab...she has given enough proof of it already and her love for him would have been no less if she did not go to fetch the flowers in the darkness of the night...for me her love for him would have been to be next to him and not be irresponsible....but then that is besides the point also...

Yes I love Dutta more than Naku...for two reasons...one MR is a terrific actor, our liking for Dutta has increased because of his portrayal...I think he is definitely the best of the lot in LTL at the moment and the other is like you I cannot connect with Nakusha, as a woman she is in a different league altogether is all I will say for the moment!!
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tintiny

Yes everything is indeed fair in love and war and love is indeed blind but when there is a blind person depended on you, is it not your duty to act more responsibly???  Creative licence does not mean you show impractical and foolish storylines...Naku indeed has gathered information I agree but then when the bastiwalas does not venture themselves,  in the darkness of the night, she takes one fire torch and goes wearing a rubber sandal???

Many of you may know I write stories,  if get stuck I ponder ponder and ponder till I am satisfied with myself, mind you I do not write professionally and yes I do have people whom I can ring and discuss my point...the satisfaction of writing something innovative and thought provoking is immense...I know these creatives do get paid for their job but if a job is well done I am sure you can sit back and say....'yes I have done it'!!

@ Bold: But as a wife she feels it is her responsibility to bring Dutta's eyesight back, give him that last bit of happiness that he is craving. despite him not showing this craving. Yes it's impractical, but when ever has Naku really been practical? Was she practical when she hid the truth about the soot, was she practical when she put herself at death's door twice- when it comes to Dutta practicality flies out of the window, for Naku. Everything just revolves around Dutta and her love for him. Would it have been practical to show her just sitting there, happily dancing with the basti log? Like f_raaz explained, I would have found it weird if she HADN'T gone and got the flower, because that's not Naku. She had to take the last option available, because no one else was willing to go. Like in today's episode it showed how worried Sundari got as Mahadev left. How could Naku have sat there enjoying Dutta's company knowing that he is physically dependant on her. She doesn't like seeing him in that state- how could she possibly sit there knowing a solution to this problem was out there? Even with the risk, Naku would be content knowing that she at least TRIED! I find her reasons totally justified. In terms of what we've been shown in LTL in the past, they've stayed true to her character. She's always been impractical in her actions, from the moment she fell in love with Dutta.

And especially in Indian shows, it's best to overlook creative liberties.  
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn't that the beauty of this show, rather this character? She is an uneducated, overly superstitious person who has proven time and again that she will go to any lengths to protect her love. She does not have any grand schemes, never stops to think...just goes ahead with something because her heart tells her so. Her decisions are often foolish, but who isn't foolish in love. More than anything, it's just love. Honest to god love. Maybe it's just me, but i love this character, who inspite of being a woman who silently endures pain, is one of the loveliest, most honest characters ever. Much more refreshing than the empowered set on tv, i tell ya.

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lizdarcy

Isn't that the beauty of this show, rather this character? She is an uneducated, overly superstitious person who has proven time and again that she will go to any lengths to protect her love. She does not have any grand schemes, never stops to think...just goes ahead with something because her heart tells her so. Her decisions are often foolish, but who isn't foolish in love. More than anything, it's just love. Honest to god love. Maybe it's just me, but i love this character, who inspite of being a woman who silently endures pain, is one of the loveliest, most honest characters ever. Much more refreshing than the empowered set on tv, i tell ya.

👏👏👏 Agree on every line! 😳 x
Fishfish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

@ Bold: But as a wife she feels it is her responsibility to bring Dutta's eyesight back, give him that last bit of happiness that he is craving. despite him not showing this craving. Yes it's impractical, but when ever has Naku really been practical? Was she practical when she hid the truth about the soot, was she practical when she put herself at death's door twice- when it comes to Dutta practicality flies out of the window, for Naku. Everything just revolves around Dutta and her love for him. Would it have been practical to show her just sitting there, happily dancing with the basti log? Like f_raaz explained, I would have found it weird if she HADN'T gone and got the flower, because that's not Naku. She had to take the last option available, because no one else was willing to go. Like in today's episode it showed how worried Sundari got as Mahadev left. How could Naku have sat there enjoying Dutta's company knowing that he is physically dependant on her. She doesn't like seeing him in that state- how could she possibly sit there knowing a solution to this problem was out there? Even with the risk, Naku would be content knowing that she at least TRIED! I find her reasons totally justified. In terms of what we've been shown in LTL in the past, they've stayed true to her character. She's always been impractical in her actions, from the moment she fell in love with Dutta.

And especially in Indian shows, it's best to overlook creative liberties.  

That is the point I want to make my friend all along, I am never doubting Naku's love for Dutta...she has given enough proof of it as I said but why should I not demand a logical show from the Indian creatives???  Yes I know we indians have a lot of bad reputation regarding maintaining of time, last moment rushing of things, at the end making everything up no matter how we do it but then it is time we changed!!  It is time we do not put up with these kind of bloopers errors etc....
Fishfish thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizdarcy

Lizzy, I never doubted her love for Dutta, her pure love and many of us act with our heart then with our brain many a times but believe me my friend when you are in trouble or your partner is ( I am talking from experience) you suddenly become more responsible, think of consequences what you normally may not have thought....as a character Dutta has changed, he now realises the importance of Naku in his life....it is also time Naku to change..to become more responsible...and let me put it once again, Naku is a fictional character, she will behave the way the creatives want her to behave...I am not upset with Naku but with the creatives, I never had any objection for her going to find the flower but the way it was portrayed could have been better !!
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
ziks thumbnail

Yes everything is indeed fair in love and war and love is indeed blind but when there is a blind person depended on you, is it not your duty to act more responsibly???  Creative licence does not mean you show impractical and foolish storylines...Naku indeed has gathered information I agree but then when the bastiwalas does not venture themselves,  in the darkness of the night, she takes one fire torch and goes wearing a rubber sandal???

Many of you may know I write stories,  if get stuck I ponder ponder and ponder till I am satisfied with myself, mind you I do not write professionally and yes I do have people whom I can ring and discuss my point...the satisfaction of writing something innovative and thought provoking is immense...I know these creatives do get paid for their job but if a job is well done I am sure you can sit back and say....'yes I have done it'!!

I totally agree with u tinytiny .

These are my views on flower mission by naku .

In Dutta'e life are Eyes important or Naku ?

I am not satisfying with the point of Naku going to get the flowers alone .

I agree that her love is  some thing else  on  whole other level and unlike seema she does not like to see her husband dependant on some one including herself .   She  strongly wants to  see her husband  to be strong with fighting spirit .  For that she knows that he needs eyes . 

Just  think in the Dutta point of view  of course he lost his eyes . Because of that he is in pain  and he expresses his emotions of losing sight before her  some times .  with out eyes  i agree that he may be sad to some extent . He may not fulfill his responsibilities  and in helpless condition.  He has to dependant on some others , and may not powerful as before . But atleast he is having life now . But with out Naku what dutta would be ?

Dutta as a Don in previous episodes he was very strong  and he was able to attack his enemies at any time with all his strength  and he is having nice family and  lot of wealth . was he happy at that time ?

At that time he may be  physically strong  but mentally he was very weak . First of all he is not having interest on his own life . He was  ready to die at any time .  Almost like he happily  welcomes death at any time  He was so desperate with his life at that time .

But after ankusha 's entry into his life she changed himself in and out . She removed Negativity and depression from his life . Because of her only he again interested in his own life also  . She makes him feel the happiness and sweetness in life . She made him understand about the true love .

previuosly he was not able to believe any person . He was suspecting all in the world .  He was seeing the world only on one side all in negative aspects  all bad , dhokas  . But naku made him seeing the other side of the coin positivity belief, true love  ,  self less love and many more good things in life .

what i want to say is Dutta needs more strongly Naku by his side always not eyes or any thing .  In Dutta's life Naku is more important than any other damn thing .
Even though if eyes returns  can  dutta will be happy with out naku  ? 

Iam not saying that Naku should be there with her husband  for getting his love enjoying his company and romance all that  .

many times he said that naku is his strength . Naku is the motive force for his life . Naku is his life in one word . Even though he becomes strong physically he goes back to his original version again in no time  with out Naku.

In practical what naku did now ? she went alone . Is she confident that she can return with flower ?  If she is confident that she can return with flower its  well and good  . But is she ? 

May be Bappa will lead her and she returns to her husband later at one stage  .

But if we keep aside  Bappa and spiritual powers

she is not even 1 % confident . She herself is saying that in the process of getting the flower even though she dies its ok for her .  So  if she dies for suppose what happens ? Dutta won't get eye sight  more over he will lose  his loving wife . Dutta  strongly  needs her wife (Naku )  at this moment of life . She is not simply his wife she is his life , jann in all aspects . So by this decision she is taking this much happiness also from dutta and  leaving him lonely in this world ?   

Ok in practical Naku is selfless she is not possessive like any other  woman  . she always tinks about her husband only . But one thing did she think of ever  How can Dutta be happy with out her ?
How can Dutta be well with out her . How he will be the best with out her .

Did she know all his happiness and jaan lies with in her . why she always thinking on her side " Saab, aapka pyaar milgaya...pann main aapko mere sahare chalta nahi dekh sakti." even though i die i will get u flower like this .

Poor dutta  through out his life Now only  he is happy  . He said her clearly that Because of Naku's presence only he is smiling  and he is happy to some extent . He is enjoying life .  He laughs heartfully . But now  she is making life more miserable for Dutta  again .

As a wife finally  she wants him to see happy right ?  But if she leaves him like this  even though eyes returns will he be  happy  ?

I agree that she is having guts , She is a selfless lover , her love is pure and on high level . But by this decision she made him unhappy only .

Edited by ziks - 13 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail
Very well written Ziks...👏 I never doubted Naku's love for Dutta, her feeling responsible for him but yes it is time to set your priorities right is all I want to say! Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
ziks thumbnail

Very well written Ziks...👏 I never doubted Naku's love for Dutta, her feeling responsible for him but yes it is time to set your priorities right is all I want to say!

Thank u . I have the same opinion like u  .

I  totally agree with u tinitiny   we never ever doubt   love of Naku or dutta  .

For me its such a foolish act  in this situation particularly it can not be called as love  or sacrifice or any thing . Its lack of understanding  that's it .

Dutta  very well  knows that she is immature  and told her not  to go also she can't think of all this and she can't realise the fact that how much he loves her and how  much  is he in need of her .

The thing that bothers me much is why Naku  is not understanding how much she is important for her saab than any thing else in the world . Damn it wealth, power or family  members or what ever may be .

He  told many times but she is not at all thinking in that way .

Always she wants to keep her saab happy . I agree . 

But ever she knows  what her saab  desires and  how  he will be   happy  at this stage ? 

Her saab wants naku naku first and later all . First naku is his priority than himself  also . Did she know that /  How can she keeps her saab happy with out her ?

She has to be mature . She is just a kid doing all things for her saab  running here nad there for her saab .  I think She still thinks herself as a servant to him .  

She is not thinking as a wife . May be she  had not come to that level .  In her prospective she still is not feeling like  his .wife  . She is in servant  layer only .  May be that 's y  she is not reacting positively  to Dutta many times passion times .

I wonder how one can convince of naku going alone like that leaving her poor blind husband alone  with out understanding current situation and with out  realising that how much she is important for Dutta to live .

This is not acceptable in any way . If she loves her husband and if she knows what her husband really craving for she won't do such  things in a silly manner .

Is that called  love ? I wonder .

I am not  convinced   on  this point ..  This is just foolishness  of  cv's .