Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

What kind of person do we fans think Geet is? - Page 2

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-maanddy

Oh ! Hima, i thought, you hated that devil !

I can NEVER, EVER , EVER forgive him ! NEVER ! NO Chance ! I personally, don't think he should be forgiven at all ! no matter what happen ! i'm sorry, but this is my nature ! 

and other, sensible topic, for now, she is 80% wrong, on the basis of all rumors, now, there are two article, ek to sach hoga hi na, so i will decide later ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

geet should never forgive the devil.....send him to jail with NT, and then forget about him.....repentance cannot change the wrongs people have done...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-mechantefille

<font color="#FF3399" size="3">OK...so 2 articles out and as Azma says...the cylce begins.</font>

<font color="#FF3399" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#FF3399" size="3">Fine, Maan n Geet have a confrontation. Geet leaves Maan's house.</font>
</font>
<font color="#FF3399" size="3">Geet forgive Dev and goes out with Dev for a while...theek hain yaar</font>
</font>
<font color="#FF3399" size="3">HUm ek baat kyun nahi yaad rakhte??</font>
</font>
<font color="#FF3399" size="3">Thisiswhat the article said.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#FF3399" size="3">Our source states, "In the coming week there will be yet another twist seen wherein certain situations compel Geet to forgive Dev (Samir Sharma) of all the past misdoings. Maan does not like the fact that Geet has forgiven Dev. This leads to further complications in the marital life. Geet and Maan have a huge confrontation after which Geet leaves Maan's house".</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#FF3399">Somehow Geet will be forced to forgive him.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#FF3399">And so what if she does! What kind of person does one view Geet as?</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#FF3399">A person who is hard hearted and cruel. Having no feeling. A person who'll always bear a grudge against a person.......Forgiveness is one of the biggest things that a person does</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3"><h1><font color="#9900FF" size="3">"When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.</font></h1>
<font color="#FF3399">
</font>
<font color="#FF3399">Geet needs to be free of that pain from Dev especially when he's repentant...or so she understands...whether he really is or not is his problem</font>
<font color="#FF3399">
</font>
Geet is a strong person...I think we all agree....and <font color="#339966">Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong in character. Only the weak hold on to a grudge....the strong move on, cuz there are more important things in life.</font>
<font color="#FF3399">
</font>
<font color="#FF3399">SO I think it shows that Geet despite her pain forgave him cuz he did something that showed he cared and was willing to change.</font>
<font color="#FF3399">
</font>
<font color="#FF3399">Even when a person is put in jall for his crime...it's to make him a better human...not to get revenge or make the govt. feel better...so if the wrong- doer is repentant...do we as the bigger ppl give them atleast one chance to get the better of their wrong doings?</font>
<font color="#3366FF">What Dev did was horrible, but Geet in her tremendous pain doesn't have room for more grudges or anger...she can only mourn the baby. Yes Dev will be punished.</font><font color="#FF3333">.</font><font color="#FF3399">..but I think he's suffered enough....anyway, Maan will make sure he gets what he deserves. If not anything else, A life with NT๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font color="#FF3399">
</font>
<font color="#FF3399">SO u decide how u perceive and view Geet as. A small mean weak person, or someone who is magnanimous and largehearted!</font>

<font color="#6600FF">
</font>
<font color="#6600FF">As for Geet leaving Maan's house n the MU......guys...new character incoming!!! Why are we forgetting that?? Why? WHY?</font>
<font color="#6600FF">
</font>
<font color="#6600FF">Long awaited characters coming ya'll!!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">
</font>
<font color="#6600FF">don't quit on the show now!</font>
<font color="#6600FF">
</font>
<font color="#6600FF">No ill feelings to anyone.</font>

cheers.
Amruta

</font>

hey dear, first of all, thanks for the pm and this post.. Your post is much needed on this forum now because there is so much of negativity.. You can call it tsunami of negativity around gf.. So many are bashing geet without even considering if the article was true or not.. I was wondering most members on forum, arent we gals? As such, why cant we feel something for someone like geet? An article or rumour appears, and all start their bashing.. And yes dear, i agree with each and every single point you made.. This should be the post everyone should open and read.. Really geet fans have to take a chill pill now.. I used to hear people saying geet over reacts sometimes.. Now i can say geet fans are just over reacting.. Thats all.. About geet forgiving dev, if dev is truly sorry, then i don see why geet should not forgive him.. Everyone has to understand that geet grew up in village, so the cultures and the moral values she was brought up in, would have taughts her to forgive and forget.. Oh come on guys don tell me geet fans are not brought up with moral values taught to them?? Even if geet would not want to forgive dev, she had to now, she is sensible that bearing a grudge is not going to improve her present state.. So she forgive dev, atleast the awkwardness and the burden would go away.. Just because the article come out, everyone goes to bash geet and support maan.. Im not saying you should not support maan but most of us here are gals.. Maybe you guys didnt face geet situations so you would not sympathise with her.. But come on guys, she is a woman too.. She just had lost her baby.. Of course, now she wont be behaving good because she is clearly traumatised.. Girls are the weaker ones, so it take them longer to overcome the bereavement.. But men are relatively stronger, both mentally and physically.. So maan took charge.. Its not im saying he might not be sad.. He cries in heart.. But maan needs to understand too.. And all women here needs to understand that too.. Stop bashing geet or the cvs.. You fans wanted the office track with the lost passion back on track.. The cvs are creating a stage for such track to happen.. You fans wanted sameera or vicky to enter.. The cvs are creating a stage for this track.. Now what else you women want? One thing for sure, geet fans are bloody confused.. Don wry women and all her .. All will be well.. Just wait to watch and STOP bashing.. Fans bashing their own favourites is not gonna help motivate all of them to give us the best.. Rmb they are the ones who have been giving us the best after best.. So chill guys and GIRLS AND WOMEN!!!Edited by zaara25 - 13 years ago
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me read in chetan bagats -two states 
a man was climbing the hill with some luggage on his head and was finding it too difficult to climb. he got the suggestion to put down the burden and continue his journey he did it and found his manzil . moral is leading life with burden will always give u more pain then the sinner if u unburden urself it becomes easy for u to move on .
forgiving dev -yes or no solely geets decision but i don't want maneet to suffer due to his sins 
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Amruta..  nice post.

I would say that forgiveness to Dev is necessary in the healing process.

I think Dev being the biological father of Geet's baby.... weather believe it or not or weather keep that in consideration or not  unconsciously or unwillingly Geet did had that bond with Dev... 

So now that the baby is gone that little bond with Dev is completely broken.  Now for her Dev is a stranger and thing of her painful past.  

Now if she wants the happy memories of the baby she has to take away that bitterness toward Dev cause she does not want to remember her painful past associated with baby.  She needs to remember the baby as Maan's and how she and Maan enjoyed being prepared for the parenthood and how they both were overjoyed with preparion of baby's arrival with doctor's visit and decorating the room and going to yoga classes.. 

So to take away the shadow of Dev out of that memories she has to take Dev out of that equation and hence forget and forgive cause I believe that unless you forgive you cannot take away the root of  bitterness out of your life.   The healing only comes with forgiveness..

So to make her life clean of her painful past she needs to forgive and forget and get on with her life with Maan.  As at the loss of the baby she has lost all the connection to her past so why keep the bitterness and keep the connection.

For Maan it would not be easy to forgive because he cannot cut the connection with Dev as no matter what he is going to his brother anytime.   And whenever he would look at Dev he would remember that his own brother was this treacherous and deciteful toward Geet.  So it will take him time to come out of it but he also needs to take that out of his life to be free from that bitterness.

I am not sure if Geet would be upset at Maan for anything.  I think Maan would be able to bring her out of her sorrow little by little.

I am not sure if there would be any track of Dev being sympathetic to Geet or vice versa as looking at today's episode I would say Dev would not dare to interfere in Maan's life any more.

So I would say that today Maan was able to break the wall of that sorrow and may be the next track would be Geet coming out of her sorrows..  I am not sure if there is any possiblities of Geet leaving the house.   Only if she feels bad about Maan's thougts about their own baby..  but let's see how they take it from here.

kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 i agree that forgiveness is something very great  BUT just because Geet is happy now & he is sorry that is not enough  Geet could have been dead or God knows where so its hard to say in this kind of cases & i think they should set an exp that men cant get away with it just by shreading some tears & being sorry ............may be he should be forgiven but not so soon
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Well sooner the root of bitterness goes sooner would the healing start.

So Maan and Geet needs to get on with their life with each other.   Because of Dadima Dev's present is going to be around them as he is Khurana and part of Khurana Khandan.   So the sooner they take him out from the equation sooner they would only Maan and Geet without Geet's any connection to the past..  the only link was baby and now with that gone there is nothing of past in Geet's life.
loved ur positive take......
i am just hoping for the best for our MAANEET........
let's see waht the cv's have in store for us.......
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am not saying Geet is wrong.

If she forgives Dev then it should have some reason like When she let dev live in KM was cause she was thankful to him 4 saving her husband. 

My problem is with Maneet's separation. They have already suffered a lot. Their last separation was awful. don't want them to suffer it. Maan is very stubborn & his anger consumes his good side. Last time he lost it & don't want to see anything like that again.

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
there are certain crimes that cannot be forgiven just like that.  There has to be some repercussions or penance for that.  
Do you think that every person who murders or rapes a woman, should be forgiven. If a bride is burnt, should that person be forgiven?

so why is dev's sin forgivable to the extent that he should be allowed to live normally with maan and geet.

for once i totally support maan in his stance
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amruta babes,  good post.

Gosh girl,  we waited for a passionate and wholsesome sequence of G&M, and what are we being informed through the article๐Ÿ˜†.  CVs sure know how to grip the tension and ride it with eyes wide open and heart racing quicker !!๐Ÿ˜†

My points are added without an iota of judgemental attitude and after objective observation.

Let us start with Dev as he is the cause of a lot of speculation with regard to his good versus evil nature and then to the more sensitive issue of forgiveness (as the article reads).

Dev:  For the crimes he committed, he has to be punished and I always believe the power of constitutional law without any corrupt underdealings, has to be invoked.  No better person than Maan who is very poweful and influential, to deliver this one act.

No to continue on your topic.  Dev is shown to be a repentant man who is doing his best to come to terms with the reality of the situation he is now in.   He knows the facts of having committed so many vicious deeds and the karmic factor of these actions.  He truly repented and cried out that Bro and Geet are suffering his misdeeds.  He tried to give advise to reconcile Geet to the agony she is going through.  Here I believe repentence is strong in his heart as we see that Abhinav as Dev was doing just that earlier.  At least this is what the CVs would want us to believe.  He deserves to be judged according to his actions and the process of repentence is life long.  And the ensuing difficulties in people understanding him is the karmic effect of his actions.  No peace from external sources.  He has to find that peace within himself.  No acceptance in a jiffy.  He has to cope with it and make patience his virtue.  Its a fight of his self to the end, a non-violent battle.  His only problem is that he can be swayed either way, and needs strong people in his life to influence him.  He has a habit of looking for shortcuts, and tires of the long and good path easily (as we have seen him do as Abhinav in early episodes).

Geet has every right to allow her process of thought in the matter.  In order that she be free of her own agony of the loss, she needs to clear herself of everything thats catching spider webs in her memory. Inorder to be free of pain, she has to stop giving pain to others.  This is wisdom at its best.  Foremost its Maan who needs to be given that strength to cope with his pain and her thoughts and she has to allow him through her understanding of the baby she has lost, to express his pain also.  She knows both of them are agonizing.  Otherwise why would she say that she is sorry that she gave up the baby that papa loved so much (on hospital bed).  Maan knew that he had to be  there if the baby was to be protected, and he always did just that.  Geeto needs to realize this very truth.  He accepted her with her past and she has to live this in her heart to the end.  She is not to be bound by this but she has to accept this reality.  She has to give an ear to Maans wisdom.

If at all, as the article says, she forgives Dev, this has to be dealt with in fullness by dialoguing with Maan first or even immediately after.  Just as Maan has internalized his pain and is allowing his wisdom to be spoken to her, she also has to dialogue and express her thoughts to him.  He may have stored away the baby things, but he learnt her pain and expressed it later to console her, first by dialogue and then by letter.

Maan understands forgiveness, otherwise he wouldnt ask it for himself from Geet.  Maan is a ideal personality.  An ideal husband, an ideal lover, an ideal grandson and a very ideal bro who has allowed his objectivity of the situation to deal with Dev.  He may find it difficult to forgive Dev but has done so because Dadima has requested.  He sees a far fetched wisdom in it.  I see Maan full of this character of praiseworthy ideals by which he lives.  He wants to share how best to overcome the darkness in their lives. 

His only problem lies in the fact that personal life cannot be made a business.  In accumulating prime opportunities in his way, he allows himself to exult in grabbing these opport.  He gives no time to the opponent or opposing forces to thrive.  This cannot be applied in life.  Waqt and time needs to be applied for healing in life.  Time to live the moments, memories is of prime imp. in healing the scars of life.  He has to allow that time.  He cannot apply to Geet his methods.  Maan has long learnt to store the past, hang it up, and move on.  He has not learnt to live the pain, and gradually make them strengths within.  He abhors anything that has given him a bad flavor in life.

EACH OF THESE PROTAGONISTS HAVE LESSONS TO LEARN. 

AMRUTA, I ENDORSE EVERYTHING YOU SAY.  I ENDORSE THAT GEET'S FORGIVENESS IS TO LIBERATE HER, SO THAT SHE IS NO MORE A SLAVE TO HER OLD BAD THOUGHTS WHICH INCLUDE DEV.  SHE FREES HERSELF IN CUTTING OFF THE UMBLICAL CHORD OF AN UNFORGIVING ACT BY FORGIVING.

YES AMRUTA, I ALSO AGREE THAT DEV, REQUIRES THAT FORGIVENESS, AS HE REPENTS.

THESE ARE FACTS OF LIFE BUT THE CVS COULD TRANSIT FROM THESE ISSUES AND BECOME VERY FICTIONAL.  SO OUR IDEAS ARE LIFES WISDOM BUT THE CVS ARE DEALING WITH FAN FICTION AND FAN MINDS.

Cheers Amruta.  Loved your post.

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago