What kind of person do we fans think Geet is?

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OK...so 2 articles out and as Azma says...the cylce begins.

Fine, Maan n Geet have a confrontation. Geet leaves Maan's house.

Geet forgive Dev and goes out with Dev for a while...theek hain yaar

HUm ek baat kyun nahi yaad rakhte??

This is what the article said.

Our source states, "In the coming week there will be yet another twist seen wherein certain situations compel Geet to forgive Dev (Samir Sharma) of all the past misdoings. Maan does not like the fact that Geet has forgiven Dev. This leads to further complications in the marital life. Geet and Maan have a huge confrontation after which Geet leaves Maan's house". 

Somehow Geet will be forced to forgive him. 

And so what if she does! What kind of person does one view Geet as?
A person who is hard hearted and cruel. Having no feeling. A person who'll always bear a grudge against a person.......Forgiveness is one of the biggest things that a person does

"When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.

Geet needs to be free of that pain from Dev especially when he's repentant...or so she understands...whether he really is or not is his problem - Not Hers!!!

Geet is a strong person...I think we all agree....and Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong in character. Only the weak hold on to a grudge....the strong move on, cuz there are more important things in life.

SO I think it shows that Geet despite her pain forgave him cuz he did something that showed he cared and was willing to change. 

Even when a person is put in jall for his crime...it's to  make him a better human...not to get revenge or make the govt. feel better...so if the wrong- doer is repentant...do we as the bigger ppl give them atleast one chance to get the better of their wrong doings?
What Dev did was horrible, but Geet in her tremendous pain doesn't have room for more grudges or anger...she can only mourn the baby. Yes Dev will be punished....but I think he's suffered enough....anyway, Maan will make sure he gets what he deserves. If not anything else, A life with NT ðŸ˜†

SO u decide how u perceive and view Geet as. A small mean weak person, or someone who is magnanimous and largehearted!

As for Geet leaving Maan's house n the MU......guys...new character incoming!!! Why are we forgetting that?? Why? WHY?

Long awaited characters coming ya'll!!

don't quit on the show now!

No ill feelings to anyone.

cheers.
Amruta

Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

amrutha .......... i will wait for the track before i put my views .......... me not going to jump into conclusions ...........all i can say is I know cv's will not dissappoint us ..........if they are showing us some thing thy know what they are doing & they will not kill their own show ...........

regarding forgetting & forgiving ............me still thinking ...............

some times it's gud to dump ur past & live ur present & think about the future .......  so if geet does that I don't mind it ..........coz her present & future is maan ......... so she can dump devil & forget about the past ....
& live in her present & think abt her future ......
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amruta! u rock! A MUCH NEEDED post..u said everything clearly n easily..

Fans think they know Geet...i think they need to think deeper..

Im lovin the track..

and nice quote

"When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If you want my opinion, direct dil se, without any prejudice, then, here it is, 

1. Geet forgiving dev ! NOT Tolerable at all ! NO ways, i disagree ! I personally, will NEVER , EVER, EVER forgive him, the devil, idiot ! ðŸ˜¡

2. Geet leaving maan's home :

• Kind of immature and impulsive decision, (but, yet, we don't know, CVs might make it logical, still i will consider it as, IMPULSIVE decision)
  • My mom, always advises me one thing, WHATEVER happen, come what may, a married woman should never leave her home ! never ! ( sorry, if you disagree, but please don't debate on that ! now !)
  • geet is, i think, 19 year old, she needs to understand, i know its hard for a girl, to think this much, maturely and that, leads to my another point
  • MAAN, he really needs to make her believe that, he loves her, and he has to make some sense in her. and i know, maan will manofy geet, somehow !
So, on another, sensible point, i can say is that, this thing can be solved only, mutually. geet should understand maan's pov and what can i say about maan, he has tried everything, now he will have to wait and have more patience !

Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

very nice post....

for me geet is 19 year old mother who lost her baby in very traumatic situation n is in a denial mode....n suffereing very badly.........

I want geet to forgive Dev..this way the discomfort levels will go...n Dev is Geet's devar...what if they both r ready to accept this relationship.........Maan will also agree if they does so sooner or later...

Rest about bashing going on on GF , I just can say i have nothing to say as people bash for anything n everything 😊
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The problem is the timing of the MU track isnt good at all..
At this time maaneet need each other n shud be shown together coping the pain n maan reliving moments with geet to get her mind of the baby not MUs 
Maaneet relationship is ruining from that n geet's character also..
She should NOT forgive dev and hurt maan..isnt maan her life too? Did she forget she is alive today cuz of him? I think she needs to realize his importance..
I hate this seperation track coming..hope it isnt true..
This just isnt the time for this track..
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great post! I agree, why does no one bother thinking about Geet's side of the situation? Maan needs to understand that Geet will not betray him and he should learn to trust Geet when it comes to Dev. She was the one who went through all of the pain that Dev gave her and it is only up to her whether he gets forgiven or not. Maan has to realize that and respect Geet's decision. BTW Maan allowed Dev to stay at the mansion so I don't see why he is going to confront Geet about them when both of their paths will obviously cross living under the same roof. C'mon Maan be rational like you used to be!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanddy

1. Geet forgiving dev ! NOT Tolerable at all ! NO ways, i disagree !

• Kind of immature and impulsive decision, (but, yet, we don't know, CVs might make it logical, still i will consider it as, IMPULSIVE decision)
  • My mom, always advises me one thing, WHATEVER happen, come what may, a married woman should never leave her home ! never ! ( sorry, if you disagree, but please don't debate on that ! now !)
  • geet is, i think, 19 year old, she needs to understand, i know its hard for a girl, to think this much, maturely and that, leads to my another point
  • MAAN, he really needs to make her believe that, he loves her, and he has to make some sense in her. and i know, maan will manofy geet, somehow !
So, on another, sensible point, i can say is that, this thing can be solved only, mutually. geet should understand maan's pov and what can i say about maan, he has tried everything, now he will have to wait and have more patience !

I totally agree with everything u said
Especially the first point
Dev shud NOT e forgiven no matter what

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dewdropred

amrutha .......... i will wait for the track before i put my views .......... me not going to jump into conclusions ...........all i can say is I know cv's will not dissappoint us ..........if they are showing us some thing thy know what they are doing & they will not kill their own show ...........

regarding forgetting & forgiving ............me still thinking ...............

some times it's gud to dump ur past & live ur present & think about the future .......  so if geet does that I don't mind it ..........coz her present & future is maan ......... so she can dump devil & forget about the past ....
& live in her present & think abt her future ......

Oh ! Hima, i thought, you hated that devil !

I can NEVER, EVER , EVER forgive him ! NEVER ! NO Chance ! I personally, don't think he should be forgiven at all ! no matter what happen ! i'm sorry, but this is my nature ! 

and other, sensible topic, for now, she is 80% wrong, on the basis of all rumors, now, there are two article, ek to sach hoga hi na, so i will decide later ! ðŸ˜‰ 

PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

1. Geet forgiving dev ! NOT Tolerable at all ! NO ways, i disagree ! I personally, will NEVER , EVER, EVER forgive him, the devil, idiot ! ðŸ˜¡

ACTUALLY WHAT U SAID IS TRUE..FOR NOW, i can only say i have faith in Cvs and lets c what they make out of this...but Geet SHOULDNT leave the house.