Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Suhana gave pillow to badi maa and she told to badi maa you will use this pillow from today can anyone tell me why did she did this.Edited by Akhilesh_bmasp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akhilesh_bmasp

Suhana have pillow to badi maa and she told to badi maa you will use this pillow from today can anyone tell me why did she did this.

It was her way of saying

"BM you are not alone I am with you...she gave them pillow because its hers and she wants BM to keep it by her side so when she looks at it, she'll think of Suhana and smile"😃
Its a very sweet and adorable gesture by Suhana for her BM.

Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

<div align="center"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">It was her way of saying</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">"BM you are not alone I am with you...she gave them pillow because its hers and she wants BM to keep it by her side so when she looks at it, she'll think of Suhana and smile"</font>😃<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
Its a very sweet and adorable gesture by Suhana for her BM.</font>
</div>

thank for you explanation.
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It was her way of saying

"BM you are not alone I am with you...she gave them pillow because its hers and she wants BM to keep it by her side so when she looks at it, she'll think of Suhana and smile"😃

[/QUOTE

that...exactly wud hav bn what suhana thought👍🏼...suhana is really a special n extraordinary character😳...shes d only one who will do such a thing to make sumone happy😍,n with such innocence☺️...she truly is a beautiful soul🤗...

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Yes Divi Suhana is what you call a HEERA.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely understand what she meant, as for me my pillow is my life, my youngest son is the same, once when I was sick he gave me his pillow saying, " it smells nice, you will feel better" ( beleive it didnt smell nice as he doesnt let me change his case that easily !!!) So Suhana giving her pillow to Badi Maa is like giving BM something which is close to Suhana and have Suhana,s smell in it. A sweet gesture from the sweetest charcter on the TV played by one of the best young talent !!! love Suhana and Ragini !!
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

I completely understand what she meant, as for me my pillow is my life, my youngest son is the same, once when I was sick he gave me his pillow saying, " it smells nice, you will feel better" ( beleive it didnt smell nice as he doesnt let me change his case that easily !!!) So Suhana giving her pillow to Badi Maa is like giving BM something which is close to Suhana and have Suhana,s smell in it. A sweet gesture from the sweetest charcter on the TV played by one of the best young talent !!! love Suhana and Ragini !!

soo sweet of your son😳 

@ bold 🤣🤣
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

It was her way of saying

Hey thanks yaar, coz i was also wondering why, so Thanks😃
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonya-

Hey thanks yaar, coz i was also wondering why, so Thanks😃

You're welcome dear, gald to be of help.😃
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I was wondering same.. Thanks  "mjtruelegend" for explaination