Frequent Posters

varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1 another question where is doctr couple who saved aanandi...???? 😕
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
All the questions have only one answer: Cinematic liberties!
Apparently four years of addition in their number of years hasnt brought any maturity in either Jagya or Anandi. Strangely in the whole mess I sympathize with Gauri the most. She has and prolly will suffer the most despite no fault hers. I didnt see why Gudiya's parents got her married to a married boy...but like Anandi's and Jagya's parents maybe they were victims too of soceity/customs and/or greed. But like Phooli's parents atleast they got her educated. Now she is in love with the same boy who is ritualistically her husband. This boy prolly loves her but has grown up to be a gutless. He will prolly end up sticking to his wife since obviously she is the lead of the show.
But I am glad whatever the explaination atleast Suguna and Shyam are back with new faces. Vibha and Vikrant would be too young to play these roles.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I didnt see why Gudiya's parents got her married to a married boy

The man she calls bade papa is her school's principal so may be she somehow enrolled in a school and this person got toknow about her stories and helped her continue her studies and persuaded her parents not to get her married.. She did say once that her parents has just one thing to say, GET MARRIED. That means she never got married again. Good for her..

@Divs.. I know someone who did his degree like this😕

The docotor couple juts vanished in air along with Anandi's parents🤪 and thye might reappear soon like SS is going to be🤓

The leap and soeone's age is never logical.. keep your logics outside and come in to watch ANY show😆😆
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Perhaps one thing Gauri should have done over the past 5+ years she knows Jagya ie tried to find out about his family. Lots of girls are taken for a ride like she has been.
pinkwine thumbnail
What happened to suguna and shyam???? Are they alive at all with their two children and that evil tausa and etc ..... I think Shyam could take a significant role Jagat ko Jagya banane ke liye...And what about nandu??????He is now a 10 years old boy I guess⭐️..then what about his marriage??? Dadisa is not thinking of taking another bindni to home???❤️❤️❤️...Sumitra Bhairon Gehena and his husband how come they be so young fresh and same looking for (5+5) 10 years at a stretch?????😲 Raaz kyan hai bhai??? No signs of aging???? 👍🏼And where's anandi's mom and dad???? She is not going to meet them???? She is not even sharing her disaster with them??? I don't find any logic....😡😡😡
😡
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkwine

What happened to suguna and shyam???? Are they alive at all with their two children and that evil tausa and etc ..... I think Shyam could take a significant role Jagat ko Jagya banane ke liye...And what about nandu??????He is now a 10 years old boy I guess⭐️..then what about his marriage??? Dadisa is not thinking of taking another bindni to home???❤️❤️❤️...Sumitra Bhairon Gehena and his husband how come they be so young fresh and same looking for (5+5) 10 years at a stretch?????😲 Raaz kyan hai bhai??? No signs of aging???? 👍🏼And where's anandi's mom and dad???? She is not going to meet them???? She is not even sharing her disaster with them??? I don't find any logic....😡😡😡
😡

suguna and shyam are changed........new people are going to play in that role and their entry will take when jagya come back to his home.........taussa went to his home town to see his business...........nandu will shown in the same day when jagya come back home i think so and his marraiage won'nt be their becoz their r many people who r aganest child marriage at home so i don'nt think so that c.v will show any kind of child marraige in the show........and of Sumitra Bhairon Gehena age, sub kuch chalta hai t.v par this is just simple thing yar, some time c.v will show dead people alive also 😆 eshka  Raaz toh c.v ko  pushdna paraga😆.............
Edited by nirma1 - 13 years ago
pinkwine thumbnail
At least will try for nandu's marriage....then again a lot of drama will take place and gehena dadisa fight will start again....we can at least watch something different from Jagauri Romance and Anandi suffering...may be suguna's son and daughter will also be married.....at least dadisa will try....then there will be some fun in Anandi's life...use parna to nahi...to fir shadi ki taiari karna to aati i hogi...
preni thumbnail
does gauri know that Jagat is none other than Jagdish to whom she was married when young?Or is she trying to give back to Jagya's family for her child hood incidents?
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preni

does gauri know that Jagat is none other than Jagdish to whom she was married when young?Or is she trying to give back to Jagya's family for her child hood incidents?

i don't think gauri knows about jagat.........also c.v have not given any hints to viewer about it ....lets see what happens in further😊
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh man,bheendni howser was the best...and of course the infamous bullet track at the end of which urs truely stopped watching the show..too much for my medically oriented brain to take in at a time..
otherwise,all the questions asked are so basic,one wonders HOW much for granted can the creatives take the audience..we still lap up these ridiculous shows coz we are emotionally attached to thm,in spite of the fact tht our fav characters (read anandi,jagya,bhairon) have been reduced to caricatures of their former selves..