QUESTIONS ! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by divmath

Yes Jyo....she studied like, only 2 or max 3 days....that too after a gap of 5 years and topped 10th board in the state of Rajasthan......have you heard something like this before ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ohoo ๐Ÿ˜‰ that's why ganeshji made guest appearance entry in BV ๐Ÿ˜†..these results are entirely sponsored by ganpathi bappa๐Ÿ˜Š 
hehe ๐Ÿ˜†divi i hadn't even heard of any girl doing dandiya after brain surgery๐Ÿ˜‰ .only on BV ๐Ÿ˜†...So 2 days or 2 weeks mein 1st aanaa  kaun si badi batthh  hai๐Ÿ˜‰...
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† Ohhhh man...that was outrageous !!!!! Dandiya after brain surgery... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
You forget that doctors revived Anandi not by CPR or defib, but by just rubbing her palms and feet ๐Ÿคก
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

You forget that doctors revived Anandi not by CPR or defib, but by just rubbing her palms and feet ๐Ÿคก
oh i remember..  then chotu dr jagya treated  her ๐Ÿ˜‰by punching  to  get her heart restarted, then the  hospital doc ๐Ÿคชfinally   used the  defibrillator ..
--

oh i just saw that bhairav conversation with principal -princy said few days of school left ,then school closed for study leave .. so i think she did get more than 2 days...๐Ÿค”..
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Chotu Jagya used to be sooooooooo cute! He was so possessive of little Anandi. Grown up Jagya is a pig!
yaah, chotu jagya was really good -iam watching the telugu version just to see these kids ๐Ÿ˜..there he is fighting against dadisa๐Ÿ˜ก for  putting  anandi in kothari and now this jagat is joining DS against anandi....how times have changed .........๐Ÿค”......SAD ............
[QUOTE=divmathHow can Anandi complete college degree in 4 years? I agree college is for 3 years...but what about 11th and 12th?? did she skip that ๐Ÿ˜ฒ[/QUOTE]

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Divs I still say you dont know what happens in India๐Ÿ˜› Any school drop who is 18yrs old is qualified to attend the 10th exams as a private student and thats exactly what anandi did. Sane goes to the degree course as well.. You can directly apply for the correspondence course and for an EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT girl like Anandi  4 yrs more than enough๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ˜† Ohhhh I did not know...seriously?  never heard such a thing, even I studied in India and also did engineering there, but I did not know this..... ๐Ÿ˜• so after passing 10th one can directly apply for graduate courses provided they are 18??? and skip 11th and 12th.....๐Ÿ˜• I know you can do diploma after 10th.....but degree through correspondence ! am not sure about that...Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
maha blooper - gauri is 92 born jag said that in some episode...
when he inquired gauri dat how is she in med college at 16.....

toh leap kaise???
All I can say is....
The leap was just too sudden!

I really hope Anandi did study.... it would be the the worst thing if she decided to quit again for Jag's sake!