i don't think that mithunda should use veto power

Posted: 13 years ago
i don't think dada should use veto for karan- carling. i'm pretty sure karan-carling got eliminated, they don't deserve to be in this DID- DOUBLES..they never get any grand salute... i'm bored with his extension, i know he have really gud extension, but sorry i'm kinda bored with this........the veto power should be for amit-falon, they are the best and my fav jodi...privthi and vivek are way better than karan-carling.....i think at some point it's rajeev sir's fault tooo... cuz his chroegrapy is not smart...rajeev sir is great,but his chreographhy doesn't work.....so, i think karan-carling should be out next week....if u r agree with me than thumbs up....๐Ÿ˜Š
I agree Karan-Carling should go next week but they wont as they need to show the importance of Dada's veto power.So unfortunately a better jodi will get eliminated
agreed..so one of those over-hyped jodis can get out..
Both of them are such sweeties, i feel like a monster saying that they deserve to be out ๐Ÿ˜† But seriously, as Rajaa mentioned .. they are overhyped! And rarely does Dada ever give critical comments, but he always seems to tell Carling it's time to step it up. When he doesn't have anything good to say, something is wrong :P
Karan and Carling are a nice jodi.
I'm sure they will make it the finals (=
Karan n Carling did very well on Friday. But on saturday the Choreography was not done by Rajeev.
Watching on Saturday I had my fears as the choreo was not suitable for Karan's dancing style. I guess Dada knew this too.

Alternatively they realised the computer vote problem. software glitch๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
I really Love both of them as people and Karan is a fab dancer ; I have rearely seen any male contemporary dancer like him . But as a jodi they are weaker that is the fact . Mostly becoz they have hardly shown any versitality๐Ÿ˜” . Except for their Bhoot dance  ; tamma tamma dance and sufi dance last friday all their performances had been contemporary -freestyle which becomes boring if repeated manier times (Though I am a huge fan of contemporary style becoz of Terrence I admit it can get monotonous after certain time  ) .Plus Carling isnt able to match upto Karan ; I know its difficult since hes internationally trained dancer but there should have been some improvement in her after so many weeks .
So I feel even though I love them if they would have been eliminated it would have been correct decision . But now this veto means next week one or other talented duo will leave ; just like in DID-1 after GM wasted his VP , very next week one of the best dancers of that  season  had to leave๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Karan and Carling are a nice jodi.
I'm sure they will make it the finals (=

You mean they HAVE to. You know how Zee TV likes to keep things "fair". ๐Ÿ˜†
Prithvi-Vivek are stronger than Karan-carling. Out of all the couples remaining in the show, I think Karan-Carling and Sourav-Vivek are the weakest at present. Although Karan is a great dancer, their jodi is weak coz Carling doesn't dance her heart out. It almost seems like someone is forcing her to dance ๐Ÿ˜• I am glad she is improving these days. Nevertheless it is time for either them or Sourav-Vivek to go.๐Ÿ˜”