Khanak is smart !!!Shaan is scared!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys 

Shaan had made big plans for making khanak become afraid of becoming pregnant..

he was so confident that he would make her run away scared even as she hears the word babies or sees babies even in
television

he came  as a full pregnanat woman( kt was really cute and hilarious with OTT tired ness)  even his parents adn khushboo backed out of supporting khanak giving some reasons

but Khanak is street smart  instead of getting sacared she is showering attention on shaan   who is posing as khanak so much so that .

.now shaan is getting scared  It seems she has gone in search of weights( they tell na paav bhari ho gaya for referring pregnancy😆) 

she is not going to leave any stone unturned to make shaan afraid

Poor guy shaan !!😆
Socha kuch  aur tha ......aur ho raha hain kuch aur
This  part was really hilarious
I am sure yasharan would have laughed a lot  doing this !!!
haha  I agree it was so funny! It's so adorable, i would be laughing too if i had to act in a scene like that, or even direct it lol. My gosh getting so many tips from this show, how to make  a guy understand you better!
i missd tht part of d epi....
it was hilarious indeed! ðŸ˜† chaaloo khanak and crazy shanak! 
abs right shriya..they r enjoying a lot.....def...

and khanak is way 2 smart...and shaan bechara..frnds ne phir se usse phasa diya...lol
Hahahaha agree shriya....bechara shan trying all way to make khanak scared of pregnancy but khanak turned very smart it was fun to watch and even yasharan might have had lots of fun.....shanak are awsome rocking....
Khanak is super smart😆  Shaan is definitely going to pachtaofy as to why he agreed to this role reversal😆
haha, today episode was very funny, i feel sorry for shaan
OMG shan bahu hui pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣
agree shriya ..looked  very funny sitution  and loves all things and enjoy it