Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Question arrives after saw the picture??????

mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is separation happen after SR or without SR or because of asking SR?

Guys I just think about last pic that Maan was angry and shocked. I am not sure but I think may be first at night time Geet will be refused Maan's proposal about their own baby and next day may be Maan sees Dev and Geet together (which is just bi-accidentally happen these days every time) and thinks that Geet still thinks about Dev or some think like that. 

What you guys think?????

Now Geet is ready to begin her life again with Maan. So I have same question again.

Is separation happen after SR or without SR?
Edited by mrko - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chelsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The separation will be wid out SR i think. Maan will just talk about their baby, then its enough for Geet to get angry wid him. The MU part- Maan will never think about Geet in that way. It will ruin his character. CVs defo won't do it. Edited by Chelsha - 13 years ago
Bhavsonu thumbnail
I think the MU will start when mann will tell geet bout planning manneet baby this is not a good time to ask her since she is alredy upset the fact mann removed baby stuff from the room and if mann tell her bout baby planning geet will not take it well . She will probably think mann ko koi farak nahin parta baby loss se which we all know is not true but geet is hurt and in kind of depression of loosing her baby so when mann tell her bout baby planning that is where she will MU him and leave the KM but question is where will she go. I am sure mann will get her back their MU don't last long. About dev i know he has no bad intention but he really needs to stay away from manneet life and handle his own business he is doin nothing but creating MU between manneet as of geet forgiving dev is she has nothing to do with him anymore the last nishani baby of his is gone to so she forgive him. I am little upset with the seperation track but guys we all know after every seperation manneet had we got to see passionate reunion so lets wait and watch what cvs have in their mind.

RA
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He'll probably talk about having a baby of their own and this will upset Geet. She'll probably be like "You never cared for my baby because you weren't the biological father, you're selfish and blah blah blah😆. This will probably upset Maan also and seeing Dev and Geet together will just ignite the fire even more😡.
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really wish - Separation will be happen after SR. Please CV.
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think geet will get angry with maan when he asks her for SR....come on guys we saw geet too wants a happy new beginning with maan where there is no place for her dark painful memories..she wants to forget her past thats y she forgive dev so she can hav a new fresh life like a kora kaagaz where there r no stains...separation wil happen bcoz maan will say sumthing harsh abut her n dev to geet..and one thing more right now maan is neither talking to her nor listening her...so there is no chance he will ask geet to hav SR