Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Kool, thanks for the commentary. Was busy, so couldnt comment yesterday. Was going to comment about yesterday's episode today-I thought both Manav and Damodar took a step in the right direction in yesterday's episode. But OMG, these people wont let anybody think highly of them for long, will they? Back to square one today. First about Manav, he does not want to reconcile with his parents. If any reconciliation happens, he wants it so that ARMAN live separately and they visit the Deshmukhs when they feel like it and have time free from their samaj-seva. It's like he has done his duty, his part by apologizing to his mom for all the crap he did and now he doesnt need to do anything more. I felt bad for the guy in yesterday's episode since he made a terrible mess of the situation and now he's stuck between a rock and a hard place. But I'm back to being furious at him today--he did not do everything he could to make up with his mom. In fact, he did not do anything. What he did do was not go visit her, not present when she came to visit, did not defend her when she was speaking the truth and a criminal was insulting her and telling her coldly he was not her son anymore. The truth it seems, is that he does not want to be her son anymore. He is content being Archana's husband and Karanjkar son/SIL/whatever.

Savita is on the right track. She doesnt want to be so emotionally dependent on Manav and she showed it yesterday and today. I dont really care if Manav reunites with Savita if Savita is happy without manav. Manav is definitely happy without Savita. Starting a roadside stall is a good idea, and I hope she does such good business and has so much success that she doesnt have the time to think about Manav. And I hope Damodar and Vandu support her irrespective of what they think about Savita-Manav relations.

About Archana-this lady amazes me. She is very selfish and manipulative. When she was destroying her own life, she had all the rights to do so. After all, it's her life. She played around with Shravani's life-that was still ok because Shravani was in the know from the beginning. But now, she's intent on destroying Madhuri's life. Who the hell is she to Madhuri? I thought she genuinely liked Madhuri once the Dharmesh truth was out. But she is silently, perhaps unkowingly and unthinkingly being super-manipulative and selfish. I like people like varsha and vaishali better-they are brash and arrogant-but you get what you see from people like them. And you probably expect them to be bitchy. But people like Archana are very dangerous--act all goody-goody and manipulate people into doing stuff and making them think it was their own decisions. I've never disliked Archana so much-not even when she was being a fool during Vaishali's mess. I probably would have felt the same way had I followed PR during Shravani days. I absolutely dislike such people.

Madhuri is a fool if she wants to divorce Dharmesh for Vaishali's sake. I will lose any sympathy I have in the character if she goes through with it. If she doesnt want to be married to Dharmesh for her own sake, she should divorce him quietly and go back to Pune. Then, I'll respect her. There is no need to tell Vaishali that she's divorcing for her and be mahaan. Try being real for once, and look out for yourself and your children first. Varsha and Vaishali are loudmouths are arrogant still--dont know what will finally get them to be humble for once. Madhuri hasnt destroyed anybody's life-get your facts straight. Madhuri is at fault here though-she is trying to be foolishly mahaan for such crass people. And what is wrong if Madhuri wants Dharmesh's property-she has the right to it. If she wants, she is right. Vaishali doesnt have any rights. And dont even talk about "mandir jaisa ghar". Tamasha house is the apt name for it. It has stopped being a mandir long time now-if it ever was one.
Hai Kool Di,

Nice comments on the fight between Sisters, which made me feel sad while watching it ,as made me feel Good when reading Your comments.👏

100% agree with Your Last comment:

Yesterday they butchered SAVITA .Today they butchered Archana . PR is going down the DRAIN . EKTA WAKE UP and FIRE UR SCRIPTWRITING TEAM .Its a REQUEST .

Oh what are these Cvs upto. what have they done to My Archu.😭 😭.😭 Totally wrong and Foolish Today.
Seeing the fight and what archu said,They have Butchered my archu totally,Dont feel like commenting Di.

But couldn't stop though as I am so used to be here.😊

Seriously she was So foolish Today, Foolish to the core that she suggesting Vaishu to live with a man Like Dharmesh. . Even I wouldn't feel Bad ,if she gets a Slap for this.

Di,she is not a Manipulative Kind of person,she doesn't Know it all. That I can assure you. This girl is so Dumb and Foolish that she take such wrong Decisions which is so bad.
But she isn't selfish. It was Madhuri's call to Divorce ,she was the one decided and told archu about this. and archu as usual  with her thought ( whatever anyone says being at pati's feet is good for her(old thought girl with low self esteem-that I would agree with though I love her)  Gone ahead with it.

I am not supporting archu telling that it was madhuri's call, I too didn't like what she did today.Even if Madhuri says, she should have told her this was not the right one, you need him,you are the legal and Vaishu is better off without him. But this Girl, so not right and Thats why I said,Even I will not feel Bad if someone slap her.

So she isn't Manipulative.
But at the same time ,Neither of the sister was correct today.

1.Archu was totally wrong in going ahead with Madhuri's idea. Going ahead with this will spoil both Madhuri and Vaishu. And when the Culprit(dharmesh)  doesn't feel for it and ran away, whom she is Going to return Back to Vaishu. who isn't worth enough to fight for,This girls should understand that.

2.Then Varsha. oh,This girl always think she is right and she needs Importance. what Imporatnce and Priority you need. With this same attitude(My space,My space) you lost your beloved child. Still not changing the attitude. Telling Madhuri all those when she doesnt Know about Madhuri , isn't correct at all.

3.Vaishu - couldn't say anything.

4.Madhuri - Dumbest ever.

oh ,when Archu said ,Madhuri was also a victim and she shouldn't be treated like that,
when it was said alone,I would have clapped, But what a Situation these Cv's has shown that this dialogue was totally supressed in a way that has opposite values.😒

How I wish Archu would do something constructive to Keep her inlaws happy. But she is Giving Dumb and self destructive ideas to her sister life. Thats why I said she is better at Deshmukhs than  giving insensible ideas to her sister Life.

Oh,Please Cvs, Dont ever Do this to our Favourite Show  and Favourite Characters Here after. Please Dont Kill them By Yourselves.

And This Shibhu. 😕
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Originally posted by excelsa7

Thanks! I thought as much - but  not familiar with the Indian legal system - so needed confirmation.
This is however not the impression I got from Archana's behaviour - sort of got the impression that she believes that Vaishali will automatically succeed as the legal wife if Madhuri divorces Dharmesh... but I could be wrong...
A second marriage while the first wife is living is automatically void, even if it is not declared so. Madhuri will be divorcing after the fact, so I don't see how it could change anything. As a second wife, Vaishu can do a fraud case on Dharmesh (he's flown, so nothing will come out of it), and ask maintenance for her child, in some cases, she herself might get maintenance also. But for Vaishu to be the proper legal wife, she should really marry him again after the divorce. Unless Archana wants Vaishu to go back to Dharmesh and live with him, I fail to see how Madhuri's divorce gives Vaishu any help in terms of law.... And if she really wants Vaishu to be with Dharmesh, she's out of her mind !
Originally posted by umayal

Di,she is not a Manipulative Kind of person,she doesn't Know it all.

Umayal, she may not do it knowingly, but this is definitely manipulation. This is not just foolishness. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt she mention to Madhuri that Vaishali is the illegal wife. She got Madhuri thinking along those lines, and Madhuri being the good person she is, decided to divorce Dharmesh so Vaishali can be the legal wife. And Archana had no need to take Madhuri with her to her house when she knew she would be insulted-couldnt she have passed the news to Vaishali herself. She may not know she's doing it-but she is definitely manipulating. And it puts me off her totally.
Originally posted by atria

A second marriage while the first wife is living is automatically void, even if it is not declared so. Madhuri will be divorcing after the fact, so I don't see how it could change anything. As a second wife, Vaishu can do a fraud case on Dharmesh (he's flown, so nothing will come out of it), and ask maintenance for her child, in some cases, she herself might get maintenance also. But for Vaishu to be the proper legal wife, she should really marry him again after the divorce. Unless Archana wants Vaishu to go back to Dharmesh and live with him, I fail to see how Madhuri's divorce gives Vaishu any help in terms of law.... And if she really wants Vaishu to be with Dharmesh, she's out of her mind !
Thanks! I thought as much!

And yes - Archana's sense of logic and intelligence has already been established as NULL and VOID....

As someone mentioned earlier - really wish someone would give this idiot a tight HARD slap for her totally NON-SENSICAL meddling in affairs which she proved repeatedly that she has ABSOULETELY no ability to handle
And also the decision Whose decision it is whether Archu or Madhuri's  does not matter,the point is the thinking of Archu to send back Vaishu to a jerk like Dharmu knowing he treats women like shit.What was her thinking her which I am questioning ??? that women cant live without their husband no matter how evil or crap  he may be they need to go back to them and that this society wont give a damn about Vaishu if she does not???What is she thinking here. I am angry on Archu thought process here in depicting women are weak which is wrong.
Its time Archu stop poking her nose in her sisters life.Enough now ,focus on ur Sasural now!!!
Originally posted by atria

After Dharmesh Madhuri divorce Vaishali will have to go to COURT and do COURT MARRAIGE .
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

After Dharmesh Madhuri divorce Vaishali will have to go to COURT and do COURT MARRAIGE .

Yes, but what will she get out of it? Not more legal right than she has right now as a cheated second wife.... and by the way, such a second marriage would need Dharmesh to be around also, and agreeing to the marriage. This would make sense only if Vaishu forgave and went back to live with Dharmesh.... if the CVs take that route I have nothing to say ! Nothing that can printed on a public forum anyway !😡
Originally posted by Jaishankar

And also the decision Whose decision it is whether Archu or Madhuri's  does not matter,the point is the thinking of Archu to send back Vaishu to a jerk like Dharmu knowing he treats women like shit.What was her thinking her which I am questioning ??? that women cant live without their husband no matter how evil or crap  he may be they need to go back to them and that this society wont give a damn about Vaishu if she does not???What is she thinking here. I am angry on Archu thought process here in depicting women are weak which is wrong.
Its time Archu stop poking her nose in her sisters life.Enough now ,focus on ur Sasural now!!!

I dont care if she cant/won't help Savita now. She should just stop destroying random people's lives. If she cant help, dont harm atleast. Just do ur Manav jaap and stay happily in your kholi. DO NOT, under any circumstances, meddle in anybody else's business-you're clearly not equipped to do that. Do whatever you want with your own life.
Umi and Tanya
Darlings don't HATE me for saying this but Archana WAS being rather manipulative today .
Just see the sequence of events .
She was being AWFULLY rude and not so understanding with Madhuri before she understood about the Legal Status .
Then when she saw Madhuri in temple after knowing the facts , Archana Completely changed her behaviour . She Sent Manav ahead and opted to sit and talk and communicate with Madhuri .
All this SAHELI stuff started . From Madhuri's side attempts to talk and be nice were CONSISTENT , they never wavered .But Archna had turned cold to her after knowing her place as Sisters SOUTEN . Infact Archna had told her NOT to show face in Mumbai Again .
Then today she artived with Madhuri in tow saying Madhuri HAS AGREED TO DIVORCE DHARMESH . That clearly means these talks were going on .
Madhuri Had NOT intended to divorce Dharmesh till Archna told her about how sad Vaishali was at knowing she had no LEGAL STATUS and how she threw the mangalsutra .
Also note how Archna had specifically told Vaishu NOT to throw mangalsutra and sindoor .
No , I am sorry , I differ here guys . She Knows Dharmesh has not expressed remorse , she KNOWS Madhuri needs him more rite now due to her critical situation , she STILL advises Vaishu to grab the marraige and work at it . Why ?Coz she believes Marraige is the ULTIMATE thing for woman and one must overlook ANY ABUSE on Pati's part .Let him do bigamy like Dharmesh or let him look the other way while his mom abuses u [ Manav Savita in 3 month stay } . Archanas thoughts r regressive .

The manipulation has sprouted due to the regression .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago