Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This track is so stupid and unbelievable that there is absolutely no way to describe it ...

Dharmesh's mother is least interested to meet Madhuri , her actual bahu and not even her grandson Varun ...
The whole world is treating Vaishali like a proper wife and Madhuri  as the other woman ( even Madhuri i thinking about herself as the other woman ...she never wears sindoor or mangalsutra ...
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

👏 Kudos to Tanyaz for pointing out these things. Ever-sacrificing women, and families obsessed with male children-- popular TV serials have been propagating these sickening stereotypes for too long. The makers of these shows need a new vision.

[/QUOTE]

thanks darling .
I just want to throw something at this woman everytime she  goes Pota , Pota , pota ..........it's the limit ..She is a woman herself and then she talks this way .....
Shame on her ..And I also think that she should not force her son to give a Pota one way or another even if it means breaking up with the  woman he loves ...It has to be  the choice of that person only who they want to live their life with .....
Parents have a right to say but they should not force their children to break up their mariages only to give them Pota .....

True, Tanyaz agree with you 100% Bhavna is going a bit overboard, even Savita isn't that demanding from Archana for a grandchild. Well, she has her Sachu anyway. One thing though is that even though Bhavna was wrong in forcing SaSha to have a grandkid, Varsha was wrong too by the way she spoke to her in laws. She should be happy Satish has forgiven her. Satish is a man with a big heart, and even after Varsha aborted her baby, he forgave her. Even Bhavna did forgive her. In my opinion, Bhavna and Varsha are both at fault. Bhavna is more understanding than Savita and Varsha talks back more than Archana does. When Vandita and Rasika fight, Rasika is 100% at fault. Sorry, Tanyaz if you are fan of Varsha and I have offended you in any way, I will also hold Bhavna responsible for this, because Bhavna was not truly innocent either.😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Bhavna is more understanding than Savita and Varsha talks back more than Archana does
Very well put bhallarox . Very true .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Bhalla , you are right .Varsha is really very rude .Satish is such a lovely guy ...Do you know I have always felt  that ( if it was all real and not fiction ) had Archana married someone like Satish then both satish and Archana's life would have been so good ...
I used  to think like that before but not now ....now looking at how happy she is with Manav and he also takes good care of her ....I am happy she ended where she was supposed to go ....

Satish could have defiinitely done better ...Varsha is very rude the way she talks ....
She is always getting angry at the slightest oppurtunity ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
....I am happy she ended where she was supposed to go in the first place ....
Its not gonna last long so don't be surprised when something happens . U will soon wish she had married Satish . I have a feeling that this happy scenario is painted for some future heartbreaK .Thats the way this Rajesh Joshi writes serials .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000
Its not gonna last long so don't be surprised when something happens . U will soon wish she had married Satish . I have a feeling that this happy scenaio is painted for some future heartbreal .Thats the way this Rajesh Joshi writes serials .
[/QUOTE]

Even Viram thinks that way ..That there is going to be a seperation coming  up real soon ..Oh dear ..let's see what happens ...
 Viram thinks that Manav would go back to his mother ( if she gets sick ) and Archana would go to live with her mother ..

Could be possible ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000

Its not gonna last long so don't be surprised when something happens . U will soon wish she had married Satish . I have a feeling that this happy scenaio is painted for some future heartbreal .Thats the way this Rajesh Joshi writes serials .

Even Viram thinks that way ..That there is going to be a seperation coming  up real soon ..Oh dear ..let's see what happens ...
 Viram thinks that Manav would go back to his mother ( if she gets sick ) and Archana would go to live with her mother ..

Could be possible ...

No THAT won't happen . The article has clearly stated that Archana will take care of SAvita and they will bond .
Also once more they will use Vandu to bond Savita Archana. They really don't have many ideas and constantly use old wine in new bottle . Last time too Archus goodness towards Vandu was the cementing factor . This time the problems have already started and something serious will happen and Archana will be there for Vandu and this will soften Savita .

I think The problem will occur when Dharmesh returns or Jay returns [ if at all he does .}

Also I have a feeling Archanas pregnancy will be when she is away from Manav due to some misunderstanding again .
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Indeed . Totally agree with u . The moment Archana finds out that Madhuris marraige with Dharmesh is legal and her sisters is illegal , she should step back and allow her sister to make a decision of cutting off and lend support for getting along in life . Dharmesh and Madhuri have a maraige and two children now . Is this the man Archana wants Vaishali to go back to ?
I won't comment much now .

Many Many thanks for the appreciation .

Kools, agree with you. Archana wants her sister to go backto Dharmesh and that's not smart advice. She should at least think about Dharmesh's dhoka and everything he adi he would do to her. On top of that, she should feel for Madhuri too. It's annoying how they show MAdhuri so selfless and Vaishu so selfish? Archana is just as selfish as Vaishu is. I will love harmesh if he goes to Archana and says I don't eant to keep a relation with the Ks. They all insulted me in the hotel. You know, if Dharmesh hates one thing, it's being insulted in front of people. Hopefully Manav goes to Archana and gives a lecture saying this is the man that gave Vaishu a big dhoka, and still you want her to go back to him, and he is the man who put me in jail once, even tried a second time but thanks to my great and wonderful Aie who can fight with everyone for me he failed. And then Archana will cry and apologize to manav saying what was I thinking? Sending my sister back to the man who put my innocent husband to jail? But of course Manav doesn't care about his izzat, who slaps him he is programmed to do things for them. Oh, also I will add what's up with Shibu? Kools, I know you are a Shibu fan, but when Manav trusted Shibu with so much money and that evil grin on his face? Kools, are you suspicious about Shibu at all? He looked like he would do something with that money. Do you think it has something to do with the man who was Savita's worker and asked for rupees from the business? I am a bit suspicous about Chibu, although not much. What are your thoughts about Shibu's evil smile Kools?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Oh I  see..Of course Kool... the story is about this couple ..Obviously they cannot live happily ever after ....This is a daily  show after all....😆
Of course a seperation will happen ...
That much I think we all know very well.. 🤔
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
What are your thoughts about Shibu's evil smile Kools?
bhallarox I think CVS r misleading us purposefully thru precaps .I think Shibu is positive character . He is a rich guy who is testing Manav or something . U know how CVs r ...they purposefully show scary precaps but result is positive .

No dear Im not his fan although i praised him . I don't like being fan of anyone .It saps objectivity .

You know, if Dharmesh hates one thing, it's being insulted in front of people.

Dharmesh is more respect conscious than Manav anyday . He hated the fact that he was slapped twice in Sulos house . Although slappers were Archu and Savita .He blamed the HOUSE for not keeping his izzat . Sulo had squirmed . Dharmesh will demand and command respect wherever he goes Bhalla .He ain't no Manav .