Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I am FULL
with your BULL
Had it upto HERE
Can't even call u My NEAR ! 🀣

Varshoo ! She isn't NALAYAK ! She became LAYAK when she agreed to divorce Batat ! The moment she AGREED to that she became SHUDH ! PURIFIED ! 🀣

Gr8 commentary diπŸ‘ Thanks for it 😊
This is the so called Pavitra Archana whose intentions are not so pavitra πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

don't have anything to say about GREAT MANAV! he keeps on proving himself to be BRAINLESS. he is a GONE CASE for sureπŸ˜ƒ  🀣🀣

I find I can deal with types of Varsha better .Types like Archu scare me . Devi archana se scary archana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

.i seriously pity satish..both mum and wife are two amazing specimens.. mee too bechaara πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

& vaishali shud be happy that she cud attract married man towards herself so if she shows her adaayein in future ..... she can definitely lure some other men also chiiiii!!!! such apavitra thoughts for pavitra archana's pavitra sissy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome commentary dii
I agree with the points you stated, I cannot imagine Archana being so calsulative as shown yesterday, having chikni chupdi baatein with Madhuri to benefit Vaishu??
How can she see future of Vaishu with such a bad man...
I never wanted neither women should forgive him but this is simply not acceptable, thank god Vaishu didnt fall for this....
Manav didnt have a thought about what Aai told once he left D house, and I thought he will go to aai, that was disappointing πŸ₯Ί I feel like πŸ˜‘

And Shibu, he is such a lively character, why to show him in dark, already we see enough of it in everyone.
And I am happy in whichever way Bhavna aai has come to know about this truth, now they can seriously work on it rather than just blame the kismet, not every couple who cannot conceive cant be parents..
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And Shibu, he is such a lively character, why to show him in dark, already we see enough of it in everyone.

Sonii . I have this feeling Shibu is NOT negative .
xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Kool ,I also voted Archan as a Fool today but I don't think she was beign manipulativbe .Madhuri had already decided that she wanteed to do this for Vaishali and she wanted to talk to Archan abiout it to explain this to vaishu ....

I think Archana is wrong but she is wrong because she is asking her sister to go back to a man like Dharmesh ..That is ver yvery wrong .....
I wish she had talked to madhuri to think about Varun and not to consider divorce or if she is considering it then to talk about his treatment first .....
This much she is wrong ....most definitely ,speciall yadvisisng sister to  stay with dharmesh ..However I do not think at all that she is manipulating Madhuri at all....Both Madhur iand Archana are fools of the first order .....
We will have to agree to disagree here ....

Varsha's screaming was getting on my nerves ..Very badtameez she is ...

I liked Manav today ....
He clearly has no intentions of leaving his marriage or Archana .....

Savita is now  getting involved in illegal business..Putting guilt trips on manav again i nthe precap .....
She has totally lost interest in sachu who she took away from hsi mother ....

Bhavna only says Pota pota and pota nd this is making me so angry ...why not poti ???
I don't like this at all....

Totally agree with you esepcially on the Bhavna part. Varsha is a jerk, a big one at that esepcially the way she blamed Madhuri!! But Bhavna is plain disgusting. Not sure what I would have done if I had a MIL like that, LOL. I hate the pota pota cr*p and I also hate the jabardasti force she is using to get a Grandchild! Really you can request but not demand! And yes, why not a Poti!!!!!
devashree_h thumbnail
I mean I have no words to describe how surprised I am at Archu. Why does she want Varshu to go back with Dharmu? What purpose will it serve? Will Dharmu love Vaishu again and everything will get back to normal. What is she planning to do with Mads and her two kids? Does she really not have a brain? Are CVs confused about what to show and they just inserted a sister fight scene which will culminate in Varsha blurting out the truth to her MIL??
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well kools, concurrence day came earlier then expected…Their lame Archana voice yesterday scaled a new peak of inaptitude with their ever surging standards. Archana's decorative plans with a disgorged scum defy credulity or sense…And yes Archana look horribly pretty …all the more vulgar of them! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eeeeks!!!!! Can't believe!  Dum dum archana is getting d highest votes for her advice. People r voting d person who is advocating marriage with a bigamist to her own sissy. Horrible!!!!!!!!!

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShradsBLfan

eeeeks!!!!! Can't believe!  Dum dum archana is getting d highest votes for her advice. People r voting d person who is advocating marriage with a bigamist to her own sissy. Horrible!!!!!!!!!

That is what you get from the blind fans who took a journey from fan to fanatics πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smrth

Well kools, concurrence day came earlier then expected'Their lame Archana voice yesterday scaled a new peak of inaptitude with their ever surging standards. Archana's decorative plans with a disgorged scum defy credulity or sense'And yes Archana look horribly pretty 'all the more vulgar of them! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

samarth...........HORRIBLY PRETTY in PINK Sari with silver border and tiny bindi .
and HORRIBLY irritating too .
Ideally Manohar shud put his foot down as man of the house and tell Archana to butt out and pay more attention to HER sasural . Her mother in law is seriously SICK and if Archana is not allowed near her , she cud encourage her silly husband to pay more attention to the problem festering there as a baby is involved .
Manohar shud tell her to go and get a life of her own . She SERIOUSLY does NOT have one .

If she doesnt wanna get involved in stubborn Savitas problem , FINE . Stay chup chap in ur kholi then .

But DON"T advocate that educated and beautiful Vaishali has NO OPTION but staying with a REMORSELESS BIGAMIST as PATI is ultimate destination of a womans life .

He has TWO other kids by that woman Madhuri .

He doesn't merely BED women ..........he SPAWNS.

This is SERIOUS . Archana badly needs to hear very rudely .........WHO PUT HER IN CHARGE . Just WHAT QUALIFIES HER to GIVE SICK ADVICES EACH TIME .

The whole GROUP BEGGED her NOT to divorce but SHE HAD .

Sulochana had BEGGED her NOT to go to sasural during 3 month court stay and INVITE Savitas wrath ........but again , she HAD . WITH HER WILL she had gone there and had LAPPED UP the suffering with a masochistic glee . Saying it is BALM on my guilt and rubbish .

Now She is stubbornly insisting on a far worse fate for her sister .

her Decisions SUCK big time . If she wants to destroy HER life ..fine , its HER LIFE . But DONT destroy Others lives .

She is NOT FIT to give advice to ANYONE .

I say this again and I will give this suggestion in my commentary ................Dharmu shud metaphorically SLAP Archana by REFUSING to take Vaishali BACK even if Madhuri DIVORCES him . He shud move the court ONLY to take the child back as he is BETTER provider . Archana can do with some DOSES ..........if Manohar is gonna be overruled by Sulochana each time , Its time the villains teach the TWO CHANAS a lesson .

I sound HARSH ? πŸ˜‰ 

Btw what do u think ? Shud she be let off so easy coz she looked horribly pretty in pink ?πŸ˜†

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^^ Lord have mercy Kools...🀣

Sounds like a great idea and to some extent I wish that would happen but but

Why Punish Vaishu this bad...Slap slap and slap Silly Archu away FBD but not this cruel to take child away from Vaishu b/c he is a better provider...