Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR - Page 7

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kools, I have a fever of 101 degrees, so I have to see the doctor but I read your commentary and great job! I would comment but I'm really ill so just wanted to thank you for today's commentary.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-koolsadhu1000

am glad Archana defended Madhuri when Varsha started insulting her but I do agree about her being foolish in wanting Vaishali to have anything to do with Dharmesh. I'm with you Kool, I want to see both women dump Dharmesh both deserve better

mandy She is WRECKING Vaishus LIFE by interfering this time . Its NONE of her BUSINESS .As u say its NOT HER CALL TO MAKE . So what is she even DOING there , bringing Madhuri there and all ?

Admittedly Varsha was RUDe but Why had Archana called a MEETING and brought Madhuri along with her outrageous proposal of Madhuri will DIVORCE and our Vaishu can go back ?
Its NOT Archus call to make ! Each time she goofed excuses were made for her .........in the chawl ........when Vaishu hid from mom .........Oh its NOT Archus call to make .Its Vaishus

Today its said Oh Archu did NOT demand divorce from Madhuri .That was Madhuris call .

It is NOT as simplistic as THAT .That time too Archu had influenced Vaishu in not telling Sulo and today it appears she has influenced Madhuri considerably to think from Vaishus POV by striking up a friendship .

She scolded Varsha today for being RUDe but Archu herself was abominably rude calling madhuri GIRI HUI AURAT .

So why this SUDDEN CHANGE ?

I agree with you, Archana needs to butt out and stop telling people how to live their lives. Vaishali was right in filing a complaint against that fraud and I don't blame Madhuri for wanting a divorce, she has what she needs and can move on with her life now. Both women deserve better and Archana should be ashamed of herself for thinking either woman should put up with Dharmesh.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OK, here .. can anyone bang one each on Archana, Varsha and Vaishu please?😡

Archana -  for brain washing Madhuri. And being so selfish for her sister and family's sake.
Varsha -  for not realizing STILL that it is Vaishu who spoilt Madhuri's married life and not the other way.
Vaishu - for being so insensitive towards Madhuri. If it was Vaishu in place of Madhuri, Vaishu would never had done such a thing what Madhuri is doing.

I most vehemently agree to points 5 & 8 in your commentary, Kools.

5] Is Archana seriously suggesting Madhuri shud give up HER LEGAL Status when she needs it the MOST today as she has a terminally SICK child and one in her tummy and Dharmesh is willing to at least bear the financial expenses ?Should Madhuri be put thru  a rigorous COURT Case when ALL her focus and energy shud be with her TERMINALLY SICK CHILD , the one in her tummy and seeing if the transplant goes succesfully ?

8] Personally I wish BOTH women dump Dharmesh . But Madhuris situation is so CRITICAL ........she needs the marraige MORE at this point . Vaishu shud establish paternity and claim all financial dues and move ahead with HER LIFE . She can use the finances for her childs upbringing ..no need to spread hands before Manju or jeejoos .

And regarding point #4
4 ] Is Archana seriously suggesting that Vaishali has no choice but to live with Dharmesh while he beds other women ?
I think, Madam Archana most definitely is thinking that she can brain-wash Dharmesh in such a way that he wouldn't stray further more after Madhuri divorces him & Vaishu can become the legal wife. Archana looks like has too much confidence on her divine powers.😡

Such selfish Archana, I can believe!!!!! And she is the lead of this show?!!!! ðŸ˜²
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

^ The leads can be written foolishly at times too and this is one of those times. I am so disappointed in Archana for thinking this way

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Kools, my fever has gotten a bit better today, I agree 100% with your commentary, especially with the K sisters. Archana and Varsha were fighting, and although it sounds like Archana is more innocent, she's actually more wrong. You could sense her selfishness. This niceness act to Madhuri was just so she would divorce Dharmesh. Madhuri's falling in her trap. She's one of those people who accepts blame for everything. Although it is annoying to see her doing injustice to herself and her baby. Both should dump Dharmesh especially Vaishu. And Archana was telling her sister to go back to this man. Archana didn't even think twice about Varun, and how his health was. Archana is so silly and on Tanyaz's fool of the day post she was voted fool of the day by me. Vaishu was good in talking back to Archana by saying she does not eant to go back, but she was wrong in disrespecting Madhuri. Varsha, too. I dislike the K sisters a lot at times. I hope you don't get offended Kools, but I do not like the K sisters much, they are very silly and they were shown to be very good girls and had good values and teachings. Even Vandita is better then them. I have to say this but even MANJU is better then these K sisters, and you know how much I dislike Manju. I am getting sick of the Manav and Savita track. So far, there was an article of Savita and Archana to bond soon. We're headed in the wrong direction. Savita and Manav's bond has worsen, so Savita is nowhere near liking Archana. I wonder do they just post articles so we can just keep watching the show? They hardly ever stick to the TellyBuzz Articles that they show on the forum. Do the Creatives ever look at what we are requesting them to show? Madhuri needs Dharmesh a lot more then Vaishu does and yet Archana cares more about her own sister. Vaishu has a lot of people. For once I hope Dharmesh says to Archana I don't want to keep a relation with your family. I am happy with Madhuri and Varun. Kools, what do you say?
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wouldn't it be great if vaishu and mads somehow team up and work 2gether to lootify and punish dharmu? Girl power!! :) i love the scene from the movie "waiting to exhale" when Angela bassett's character dumps all her cheating husband's clothes on top of his car and lights it all on fire! 😈
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When Madhuri has best friend like Archu she does not need any enemy 😈  Archu is the ultimate manipulator I have seen on this serial..How she has ruined Shrav's life and now is on the verge of destroying Madhuri & Vaishu's lives..

Fruit does not fall far from the tree..

Fruit=Archu  Tree-JPBP Sulo...

Can't believe how these 2 ladies think..

Varsha was wrong in the way she talked to Madhuri but she was right abt Vaishu not going back to the jerk FBD...Bottom line neither of these 2 sisters have any right making decision on what Vaishu should do abt her life...It is Vaishu's decision..

I hope Archu fans see what this airhead has done meddling into other's business...Including Manju-Vinod's relationship too..No wonder Manju hated her...She saw through Archu's devi facade..This woman has done what she wants..Marry, divorce, elope, etc...

If I were  manohar I would slap my wifi JPBP Sulo and Archu so hard..Knock some sense into both of them for being ultimately stupid, selfish and dumb..

How is madhuri divorcing will help Vaishu is the million $ Q...Even if she divorces FBD does not automatically make Vaishu his legal wife..New marriage has to be recorded & Witnessed in court to make it legal..

Madhuri has alot more to lose by divorcing FBD as she is prego so care for new bay, and a ill child to take care of..Vaishu only has to worry abt herself and the baby which might be totally healthy..I am so sick of watching CVs spewing some obnoxious and ridiculous stuff  at janta..

Total bakwas episode..

Kools thanks for wonderful commentary..I appreciated reading each and every post..Everyone had so many great points...

I agree with Zaara Vaishu and Madhuri should team up and kick FBD's fat A** and take him thru the cleaners and wipe him out completely...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
how can archana even think of building vaishali's palace on madhuri's grave

female leads of other serials are much more sensible than this ass archana

infact archana has nowadays become indirect vamp of the serial

she has screwed & messed up all relations
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-bhallarox

Hi Kools, my fever has gotten a bit better today, I agree 100% with your commentary, especially with the K sisters. Archana and Varsha were fighting, and although it sounds like Archana is more innocent, she's actually more wrong. You could sense her selfishness. This niceness act to Madhuri was just so she would divorce Dharmesh. Madhuri's falling in her trap. She's one of those people who accepts blame for everything. Although it is annoying to see her doing injustice to herself and her baby. Both should dump Dharmesh especially Vaishu. And Archana was telling her sister to go back to this man. Archana didn't even think twice about Varun, and how his health was. Archana is so silly and on Tanyaz's fool of the day post she was voted fool of the day by me. Vaishu was good in talking back to Archana by saying she does not eant to go back, but she was wrong in disrespecting Madhuri. Varsha, too. I dislike the K sisters a lot at times. I hope you don't get offended Kools, but I do not like the K sisters much, they are very silly and they were shown to be very good girls and had good values and teachings. Even Vandita is better then them. I have to say this but even MANJU is better then these K sisters, and you know how much I dislike Manju. I am getting sick of the Manav and Savita track. So far, there was an article of Savita and Archana to bond soon. We're headed in the wrong direction. Savita and Manav's bond has worsen, so Savita is nowhere near liking Archana. I wonder do they just post articles so we can just keep watching the show? They hardly ever stick to the TellyBuzz Articles that they show on the forum. Do the Creatives ever look at what we are requesting them to show? Madhuri needs Dharmesh a lot more then Vaishu does and yet Archana cares more about her own sister. Vaishu has a lot of people. For once I hope Dharmesh says to Archana I don't want to keep a relation with your family. I am happy with Madhuri and Varun. Kools, what do you say?

bhallarox I am so sorry to hear u had a fever . Hope ur well now .

I wont be offended AT ALL , I dont think highly of the K sisters AT ALL . They r very average , silly , vain and egoistic females . They have elephantine EGOS of their MANDIR house and Mom Sulo's sO CALLED SANSKAARS which SUCK . I will blow a KISS to Dharmesh if he REFUSES Vaishali now after Archu takes the proposal to him , EVEN if Madhuri divorces him . I DO HOPE he gives Archu this answer and sets her straight .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Dabulls23

When Madhuri has best friend like Archu she does not need any enemy 😈  Archu is the ultimate manipulator I have seen on this serial..How she has ruined Shrav's life and now is on the verge of destroying Madhuri & Vaishu's lives..

Fruit does not fall far from the tree..

Fruit=Archu  Tree-JPBP Sulo...

Can't believe how these 2 ladies think..

Varsha was wrong in the way she talked to Madhuri but she was right abt Vaishu not going back to the jerk FBD...Bottom line neither of these 2 sisters have any right making decision on what Vaishu should do abt her life...It is Vaishu's decision..

I hope Archu fans see what this airhead has done meddling into other's business...Including Manju-Vinod's relationship too..No wonder Manju hated her...She saw through Archu's devi facade..This woman has done what she wants..Marry, divorce, elope, etc...

If I were  manohar I would slap my wifi JPBP Sulo and Archu so hard..Knock some sense into both of them for being ultimately stupid, selfish and dumb..

How is madhuri divorcing will help Vaishu is the million $ Q...Even if she divorces FBD does not automatically make Vaishu his legal wife..New marriage has to be recorded & Witnessed in court to make it legal..

Madhuri has alot more to lose by divorcing FBD as she is prego so care for new bay, and a ill child to take care of..Vaishu only has to worry abt herself and the baby which might be totally healthy..I am so sick of watching CVs spewing some obnoxious and ridiculous stuff  at janta..

Total bakwas episode..

Kools thanks for wonderful commentary..I appreciated reading each and every post..Everyone had so many great points...

I agree with Zaara Vaishu and Madhuri should team up and kick FBD's fat A** and take him thru the cleaners and wipe him out completely...

Varsha darling I JUST commented to bhallarox that Wouldn't it be SIMPLY SUPERB if Dharmesh REFUSES to marry Vaishali even if Madhuri divorces Dharmesh at Archu's bidding ? I want to see Archu being slapped metaphorically at least THIS way by the bigamist himself .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago