Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
see vaishali & madhuri both r victims ..... infact madhuri is more victim than vaishali

think it this way
wat madhuri must be thinking that her husband married somebody else ..... she must be feeling so much frustrated that something went less in her love .... she cudnt bind her husband & keep him for herself ..... its only bcoz of her shortcomings that her husband fell for other woman ..... thats such a big humiliation to her !!!!

this same scene & background doesnt apply for vaishali ..... for her the situation is that she cud attract a married man towards herself .....  though she hasnt broken madhuri's home intentionally

but atleast vaishali doesnt has a frustration & self humiliation like madhuri

poor madhuri cudnt keep her own husband to herself .... thats a real big insult on her womanhood

& vaishali shud be happy that she cud attract married man towards herself
so if she shows her adaayein in future ..... she can definitely lure some other men alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but y is the mahaan manipulative hypocrite mentally unstable archana after poor madhuri now
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i feel really bad for vaishu for having to listen to these two sisters making HER decisions. i mean it's her DECISION and it's HER LIFE! she should think and should make a decision. and why is FOOL archana telling her sister to go back to DHARMESH??? the man who CHEATED and does not CARE A DAMN about her sister. he even slept with MADHURI while still being married to vaishali and she wants to send her sister back to his place??πŸ€ͺ and on top of that she is USING madhuri for her OWN BENEFIT! i totally agree with u she is really being SELFISH! Varsha was totally wrong in saying bad stuffs about madhuri and acutally she doesn't have any RIGHT to say that to madhuri.😑 i mean vasihu is not saying anything so y is she coming in the middle and saying all her BAKWASS? BUT i am going to agree on with her on not sending vaishu back to DHARMESH. but the last decision should be vaishali's on what she wants to do with her life.

But if u notice Cherry , Nobody is even ASKING Vaishu what she wants . All Archana's askings earlier were DRAMAS .She has a FIXED plan for Vaishu ..........Go BACK to ur PATI .

Varsha was screaming its HELL to gO BACK

Archu was insisting its THE ONLY THING

Sulo was DIPLOMATICALLY supporting Archu coz THAT is her and Manohars wish too

Madhuri was SACRIFICING her life ...arre but for whom ?does Vaishu want to go even ?

If I were Vaishu I wud put my foot down , tell ALL to shut up and say NO .
archana has completely brainwashed madhuri

her startegy now is that if her sister cannot get the status of a wife then even madhuri shudnt get it

as it is archana is expert in snatching other womens' wife status by making them so much weak emotionally that they give up their husbands under frustration

1st she successfully experimented on shravani & now she is using that fool proof plan on madhuri also
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
 vaishali shud be happy that she cud attract married man towards herself
so if she shows her adaayein in future ..... she can definitely lure some other men alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣prasad u made me laugh . Yes but I got ur point .
Madhuri suffers from LOW self Esteem . I cud NOT keep my husband , He got attracted to another woman coz I lacked something .
Vaishu ulta can preen that hey a  married guy fell for me , hid his marraige so I wud be HAASIL[ That is if she EVER feels light abt this episode in her life later in her old age }
The two women r having two different psyches . So true .
Dharmesh the conman married for his OWN DIRTY reasons .Today Im sure he is tricking girls abroad

What I CANNOT understand for my LIFE is HOW Archana expects Vaishali to live with the CONMAN
And how Varsha calls Madhuri BAZAROO and her house MANDIR when she , a female from SAME MANDIR was flirting with a married man unaware of his STATUS

For that matter even Vaishu was marrying Dharmesh at last minute without doing proper enquiries

So did Archana dump Manav Without making proper enquiries

All 3 Devis from SAME MANDIR

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

i feel really bad for vaishu for having to listen to these two sisters making HER decisions. i mean it's her DECISION and it's HER LIFE! she should think and should make a decision. and why is FOOL archana telling her sister to go back to DHARMESH??? the man who CHEATED and does not CARE A DAMN about her sister. he even slept with MADHURI while still being married to vaishali and she wants to send her sister back to his place??πŸ€ͺ and on top of that she is USING madhuri for her OWN BENEFIT! i totally agree with u she is really being SELFISH! Varsha was totally wrong in saying bad stuffs about madhuri and acutally she doesn't have any RIGHT to say that to madhuri.😑 i mean vasihu is not saying anything so y is she coming in the middle and saying all her BAKWASS? BUT i am going to agree on with her on not sending vaishu back to DHARMESH. but the last decision should be vaishali's on what she wants to do with her life.

But if u notice Cherry , Nobody is even ASKING Vaishu what she wants . All Archana's askings earlier were DRAMAS .She has a FIXED plan for Vaishu ..........Go BACK to ur PATI .

Varsha was screaming its HELL to gO BACK

Archu was insisting its THE ONLY THING

Sulo was DIPLOMATICALLY supporting Archu coz THAT is her and Manohars wish too

Madhuri was SACRIFICING her life ...arre but for whom ?does Vaishu want to go even ?

If I were Vaishu I wud put my foot down , tell ALL to shut up and say NO .

TRUE. they are all very busy discussing Vaishu's life and putting their own decision in front of her and trying to come to a CONCLUSION on whose DECISION is better  i mean is this a decision playing game??no one is feeling the need to ASK vaishu about it.for god's sake it's HER LIFE that they are discussing without asking her OPINION in it. and sulochana does what archu tells her and think the exact way archu thinks, after all they both are FOOLS related by blood.

i also want Vaishu to say no and tell them that it's her life. dharmesh does not care about anyone thats y he just ran away. if he had cared or loved vaishu than he would have told her before about madhuri and would have atleast TRIED to get vaishu back but all he is doing is running away so he can have some PEACE after making a HUGE MESS.😑
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
TRUE. they are all very busy discussing Vaishu's life and putting their own decision in front of her and trying to come to a CONCLUSION on whose DECISION is better  i mean is this a decision playing game??no one is feeling the need to ASK vaishu about it.for god's sake it's HER LIFE that they are discussing without asking her OPINION in it. and sulochana does what archu tells her and think the exact way archu thinks, after all they both are FOOLS related by blood.

i also want Vaishu to say no and tell them that it's her life. dharmesh does not care about anyone thats y he just ran away. if he had cared or loved vaishu than he would have told her before about madhuri and would have atleast TRIED to get vaishu back but all he is doing is running away so he can have some PEACE after making a HUGE MESS.😑

Actually BOTH the sisters .......Archana and Varsha r ONLY thinking from Vaishus interest .
Varsha is OPEN about it and Blunt . She admits she is ONLY seeing it from her sisters viewpoint . Being educated she does NOT agree that the ONLY option for Vaishu is going back to Dharmesh .
Archu is diplomatic . She pretends she is Madhuris friend . What she has done is she recognised a member of her own flock .like Vandu , and slowly advocated HER sisters case to her and got EXACTLY the results she wanted . Madhuri is ready to DIVORCE and move out of the picture . Being NOT so educated , Archu believes PATI is the END of Every womans life .....right or wrong , stick with HIM only .

But purpose of BOTH sisters is same .........Vaishu's interests . No one gives a hang for Madhuri . Let Varun DIE is the horrific message .
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i agree with every single one of your comments. SOMEONE PLEASE slap Archu and have her focus on HER life for once.
Not_a_fan thumbnail

Sowmya This Archana ALWAYS meddles and meddles in others lives and makes them take foolish decisions . She brought Shravani back thrice in Manavs life when Shravani had run away .That time all Said Shravni is a drama queen . Archana had the best of intentions .

She HERSELF went away on Satyanarayan Pooja day and was NOT ready to forgive Manav TILL SHE had vaid PRROF .Mind u the DAY she got proof ...Suddenly LOVe started spurting like a fountain . Then He became SAAT JANAM KA PATI . DIIRECT from DIVORCE COURT he became SAAT JANAM KA PATI .

Today same thing with Vaishus life . WRONG ADVICE . OMG but this time its AWFUL coz the bigamist has ZERO REMORSE and may do even WORSE in future . He is ABSCONDINg .

Ur rite it makes one LIVID .

Kool, this time its so much more worse. Archana had her whole family who let her get away with everything. She's so fortunate that way-she gets her way with her family each and every time-it's not just Manju who has this privilege. She divorces when she wants, gets engaged when she wants, elopes when she wants and her foolish parents accept her with everything without even reprimanding her. Parents should accept children with all their flaws, I beileve that-but they should also reprimand children when they do wrong. Shravani had her father, and to some extent Savita's support. Here Madhuri is completely alone with huge responsibilities and no support--and the mahaan Archana is being friendly so that her sister can have legal status witout caring or even thinking about Madhuri. What will happen to Madhuri then--will they ask her and her children to move into their kholi once Vaishali reunites with Dharmesh and foot their bills. Vaishali should listen to Varsha if she needs advice--she is more practical, if selfish. If Sulochana supports Archana in this, I have nothing more to say. Dharmesh is far better off without the Karanjkars hanging onto him-I will support the known creep over the unknown any day.

If this is what is called good intentions, I wonder how bad the bad intentions would be.

[/QUOTE]
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri22

Awesomesly put Kools!! :)

The point where you mentioned:

How DARE u bring this NALAYAK woman in our MANDIR JAISA GHAR ! screamed an infuriated Whimsical Varsha . { Had Manohar heard it he wud surely have OTHER opinions . He MOST emphatically does NOT think his home is a MANDIR . He thinks its a TAMASHA THEATER .]

The scriptwriters had it wrong from the very beginning...these somewhat drama sisters should've been born as Damodar's kids & not Manohar's...hahaha

But atleast now the self-righteous Varsha blurted her home truth out in front of Bhavna...

Gauri Bhavna looked distinctly CRAZED today for POTA . Surrogate MOm track is STARTING .
Not_a_fan thumbnail

What I meant by education is the experience gained and the outside Exposure.
Not known  the world outside.and The smartness she lacks is what I tried to Make a Point.

Idk, I think she is pretty smart in getting what she really wants. She doesnt care about things she doesnt really want. Maybe its her instinct but she is kinda smart in getting her way. Her problem is she has her own set of rules which are polar opposite to how the world runs, and she cant understand why the world is not running according to her rules.