Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR - Page 3

excelsa7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

After Dharmesh Madhuri divorce Vaishali will have to go to COURT and do COURT MARRAIGE .

So in other words - Foolish Archana is suggesting that Dharmesh for all of his sins and crimes will be to only one who will come out of this fiasco as a winner ( he gets to remain with Vaishali - who was the last person he claimed to love) ....

.... while Vaishali will lose out - as among other things...she will compromise her wish to be rid of the sleezebag and will be stuck in a marriage which will NEVER be blessed with mutual trust

... and of course foolish Madhuri will also lose out as she may lose financial support for Varun's costly treatment....even if a bonemarrow match is found (which I am sure it will) she will STILL NEED A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE PRE- AND POST OPERATIVE STAGES - as well as several years into recovery depending...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kools thanks.👏

Sulo should just go on a slapping spree...this time it should be her daughters.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

I dont care if she cant/won't help Savita now. She should just stop destroying random people's lives. If she cant help, dont harm atleast. Just do ur Manav jaap and stay happily in your kholi. DO NOT, under any circumstances, meddle in anybody else's business-you're clearly not equipped to do that. Do whatever you want with your own life.

👏👏👏👏👏Exactly my thoughts sowmya . Its AWFUl and today for once Varsha was RIGHT . Not at the abusing Madhuri part ...but regarding her opinions on Vaishus future .
Sulo and Archu r MOST SATYANASHI JODI . They did Satyanash of Archus life in the SAME WAY .

Omg sowmya , Dharmesh is NOT EVEN REMORSEFUL .........at least Ajit felt genuine remorse . Dharmesh is the WORST KIND ....he may do this AGAIN . If Archna is advising her sister to DRINK POISON WITH OPEN EYES , I really dont know what to say .

I hope Manohar slaps Sulochana and tells ARchana to get out .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Not_a_fan thumbnail

So in other words - Foolish Archana is suggesting that Dharmesh for all of his sins and crimes will be to only one who will come out of this fiasco as a winner ( he gets to remain with Vaishali - who was the last person he claimed to love) ....

.... while Vaishali will lose out - as among other things...she will compromise her wish to be rid of the sleezebag and will be stuck in a marriage which will NEVER be blessed with mutual trust

... and of course foolish Madhuri will also lose out as she may lose financial support for Varun's costly treatment....even if a bonemarrow match is found (which I am sure it will) she will STILL NEED A LOT OF MONEY FOR THE PRE- AND POST OPERATIVE STAGES - as well as several years into recovery depending...
[/QUOTE]

Vaishali has already lost here-atleast on her non-marriage to Dharmu. Madhuri has also lost-but she's come to terms with it. If Madhuri divorces Dharmu, the girl he will marry next will be the legal wife. Oh. I'm sure he will find a beautiful wife who adores him in no time again. And anyway, for any of this to happen, Dharmu has to be around. For Madhuri to divorce him or vaishali to remarry him-you cant just sign the divorce papers and be divorced. Both parties should do it. And Dharmu has fled-so all these talks are worthless and only intend to irritate viewers and probably, Varsha and Vaishali.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

They showed her in many lights but this was the WORST . Today they clearly showed her as a HYPOCRITE .

hen why did she do such a big tamasha with Dharmesh ? If anyways u want ur sister to live with him ...........at least see to it that he is in a good humor so he keeps ur sister happy then ! Why r u doing dramas of not letting ur sister talk to him etc etc ? He was trying to talk na ?

excelsa Dharmesh the creep is BETTER than these hypocrites .At least he was HONEST that he had no remorse . He went to give Vaishu a last chance in his own way and then fled , saving his butt above all when all ganged up on him .

These guys were not talking to him , playing hard to get when he was constantly saying LETS TALK IT OUT . Now U guys directly want MARRAIGE with him ?

This was the support to Vaishali ?

I applaud Dharmesh for not falling for Archana and Manav's stupid self righteous moments and instead walking out leaving them flabbergasted . Good . Now see their true colors came out .
LuvSSever thumbnail

Umayal, she may not do it knowingly, but this is definitely manipulation. This is not just foolishness. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt she mention to Madhuri that Vaishali is the illegal wife. She got Madhuri thinking along those lines, and Madhuri being the good person she is, decided to divorce Dharmesh so Vaishali can be the legal wife. And Archana had no need to take Madhuri with her to her house when she knew she would be insulted-couldnt she have passed the news to Vaishali herself. She may not know she's doing it-but she is definitely manipulating. And it puts me off her totally.

Hi .
How shall I call you ,DIdn't know whether to call Di or By name ,so said Hi.😊

Why I said she isn't Manipulative and she is Foolish is, She doesn't Know to Play with words.she is not that much educated. The incident you have told where She telling Madhuri about Vaishu being Illegal wife is , She doesnt told her to Make madhuri think on those lines. Archu doesnt know this legal matters,she was Just informed the Day before that vaishu doesnt have Legal status and she just passed the info what she came to Know. It was like, I thought my sister's life would be resurrected(as she a old thought one who sticks to husband any means even if he dumps her) but Just now came to Know that she doesnt have a legal marriage itself. It was a kind of displeasure shown and poured to someone.

She didnt do intentionally ,with her thought process and wrong decision making ,she brought Madhuri there.

But then I too agree she was wrong today.

And I may be wrong too. I have just given what I thought.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Not_a_fan thumbnail

👏Exactly my thoughts sowmya . Its AWFUl and today for once Varsha was RIGHT . Not at the abusing Madhuri part ...but regarding her opinions on Vaishus future .
Sulo and Archu r MOST SATYANASHI JODI . They did Satyanash of Archus life in the SAME WAY .

Omg sowmya , harmesh is NOT EVEN REMORSEFUL .........at least Ajit felt genuine remorse . Dharmesh is the WORST KIND ....he may do this AGAIN . If Archna is advising her sister to DRINK POISON WITH OPEN EYES , I really dont know what to say .

[/QUOTE]

Kool, if they do satyanaash of their own lives- I can only pity them. I firmly believe you yourself are responsible for taking decision on you own life, and how it turns out. If they want to destroy their own lives, then you cant help it. But when they do it with other's lives is when I get livid- Vaishali is atleast her sister, so maybe give her your foolish advice and hopefully, she wont take it. But who the hell is Madhuri to you that you decide hers' or brainwash her to take decisions that favor you. Vaishali-Dharmesh boat sailed long back-uska ab kuch nahin ho sakta. Whatever Madhuri's feelings for Dharmesh and vice versa, she needs him for financial support. If Madhuri shows such foolishness of divorcing Dharmu for Vaishali's sake, not for her own, then I hope Dharmesh gets out of reach of all of these stupid people and set up a new life for himself elsewhere. I cant stand such blatant foolishness. I will support Dharmesh then-right now, though I want Dharmesh to support Madhuri, but not if she divorces him.
hey kools, 

i agree with your commentary.

i had wanted, archu to side with madhuri due to the GROSS INJUSTICE done due to her sisters. But not like this.

These sisters are three of the bitchiest Bitches EVER. i am sorry to those offended but thats the TRUTH.
archu wants to fit her sister back into her RICH life, USES madhuri,and as the BALLS to say " look she is divorcing dharmu naa, so NOW think"...  as you said, madhuri NEEDs the marriage, as a fiancial BACK-up and as an emotional one. she needs the marriage for her sick son, which archana doesnt care two hoots for. ditto for sachu. 

Varshu is still her RUDE self. if she was so UPSET at her sister's dhoka, why NOT use it to FIND dharmesh? why blame the woman who is just as helpless as her sister? i am appalled. didnt she Go through the same accusation, during ashwin era? when blamed her to be a gold-digger? so why NOT show some compassion for this woman?

Vaishu's insenstitvity APPALLS. she should be the MOST understanding as she too FOOLISHLY clung on to dharmesh ( her mother's asthma attack being the reason) and she too was DUPED by dharmesh. so why the HATRED. infact, looked at it other way, vaishu came inbetween THEM. 

All I see is , madhuri's compassion USED wrongly, much like sharvani's helplessness. 
All i see is everyone USING madhuri and TAKING advantage of her GUILT and  HELPLESSNESS. 
all three of the sisters are hypocritical, selfish bitches. they cannot SEE beyond themselves and cannot sympathise with others. 

same thing happened with shravani. archana RUINED her life and continues her legacy with madhuri. 
if madhuri WANTS she can MAKE their LIFE hell and still she chooses to go take the high road. 
I wish madhuri doesnt give two hoots for these sisters. Varun IS the legal hier to the fortunes, and at this point HE needs it. he needs the money, the honorable name of being the legal heir. 
cannot stand the sisters. each one of them is worser than the other with the MOTHER taking the cake. 

Not_a_fan thumbnail

Hi .
How shall I call you ,DIdn't know whether to call Di or By name ,so said Hi.😊

Why I said she isn't Manipulative and she is Foolish is, She doesn't Know to Play with words.she is not that much educated. The incident you have told where She telling Madhuri about Vaishu being Illegal wife is , She doesnt told her to Make madhuri think on those lines. Archu doesnt know this legal matters,she was Just informed the Day before that vaishu doesnt have Legal status and she just passed the info what she came to Know. It was like, I thought my sister's life would be resurrected(as she a old thought one who sticks to husband any means even if he dumps her) but Just now came to Know that she doesnt have a legal marriage itself. It was a kind of displeasure shown and poured to someone.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Umayal, I dont know how old you are, so Sowmya is fine 😊.

Education is not a criteria for being smart or manipulative or anything. I am educated, but I dont know the legalities of anything. How did she think her sister's life would be resurrected---was that not saying indirectly that "you're the legal wife, so if you divorce then my sister will be the legal wife and her life will be resurrected"? I dont think she knows she's doing it, but she is definitely manipulative I think.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

👏Exactly my thoughts sowmya . Its AWFUl and today for once Varsha was RIGHT . Not at the abusing Madhuri part ...but regarding her opinions on Vaishus future .

Omg sowmya , harmesh is NOT EVEN REMORSEFUL .........at least Ajit felt genuine remorse . Dharmesh is the WORST KIND ....he may do this AGAIN . If Archna is advising her sister to DRINK POISON WITH OPEN EYES , I really dont know what to say .

Kool, if they do satyanaash of their own lives- I can only pity them. I firmly believe you yourself are responsible for taking decision on you own life, and how it turns out. If they want to destroy their own lives, then you cant help it. But when they do it with other's lives is when I get livid- Vaishali is atleast her sister, so maybe give her your foolish advice and hopefully, she wont take it. But who the hell is Madhuri to you that you decide hers' or brainwash her to take decisions that favor you. Vaishali-Dharmesh boat sailed long back-uska ab kuch nahin ho sakta. Whatever Madhuri's feelings for Dharmesh and vice versa, she needs him for financial support. If Madhuri shows such foolishness of divorcing Dharmu for Vaishali's sake, not for her own, then I hope Dharmesh gets out of reach of all of these stupid people and set up a new life for himself elsewhere. I cant stand such blatant foolishness. I will support Dharmesh then-right now, though I want Dharmesh to support Madhuri, but not if she divorces him.
[/QUOTE]

Sowmya This Archana ALWAYS meddles and meddles in others lives and makes them take foolish decisions . She brought Shravani back thrice in Manavs life when Shravani had run away .That time all Said Shravni is a drama queen . Archana had the best of intentions .

She HERSELF went away on Satyanarayan Pooja day and was NOT ready to forgive Manav TILL SHE had vaid PRROF .Mind u the DAY she got proof ...Suddenly LOVe started spurting like a fountain . Then He became SAAT JANAM KA PATI . DIIRECT from DIVORCE COURT he became SAAT JANAM KA PATI .

Today same thing with Vaishus life . WRONG ADVICE . OMG but this time its AWFUL coz the bigamist has ZERO REMORSE and may do even WORSE in future . He is ABSCONDINg .

Ur rite it makes one LIVID .