Kool's Commentary : March 17 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Kools Reporting from base : K sisters FIGHT in PR 😃😃😃😃

YUP . And WHAT a fight it was .OMG . It brought out the WORST SIDES of ALL 3 .......Archana's HYPOCRISY , Varsha's ARROGANCE and Vaishu's INSENSITIVITY to anyone except herself . The 3 BEHENS fought and HOW . Didn't I tell u that their niceties last only for a WEEK and then they immediately start turning on each other like CATS and Insult each other ? OMG i feel so so SORRY for all the Men married to these NAMUNAS . Only Dharmesh had the foresight to RUN .😆😆😆😆😆 Poor SATISH and MANAV . I PITY them .
                                     Fight of the Chors
Aai Archoo's ASLIYAT .......REALITY came out today . All that BEFRIENDING Madhuri and I AM UR SAHELI BUSINESS was a PLOY to brainwash her into divorcing DHARMESH so that HER SISTER cud have the LEGAL STATUS and a LIFE with his WEALTH . OMG , I am Stunned . I never thought Archana had it in her , this much selfishness . I had SENSED it during the Shravani Phase ........that she is playing around with Shravani's life with all those false promises and chupa flirting that she does , but honestly today was TOO MUCH .

AAi Archoo made a GRAND ENTRY with PR mystery Music in background [ The one played when Batatwada ran peeing uncontrollably when Satish had called him upstairs]  and revealed a Brain washed Kudi with a shimmering golden dupatta walking with a matyr like expression behind her . Obviously AAi Archoo, sensing one of her kind has initiated her into her SHAKKAR CULT and advised her conveniently to do SATYANASH of HER LIFE so that HER SISTER can have ONE .

The Kudi has agreed to Divorce our devious brother in law BATAT.......informed AAi Archoo , looking horribly pretty in a pink sari with a silver border .

SO ? asked Whimsical Varsha , sensing DANGER . U see guys , she KNOWS how  her elder sister's brain works . Howz THAT gonna change Vaishoo's Naseeb TAI ?

Why not ? Asked AAi Archoo . She can Go BACK to Batat as THE LEGAL WIFE once the Kudi is OUT OF THE PICTURE with her Cancerous child .

WHAT RUBBISH ! cried a horrified Whimsical Varsha .R u suggesting our sister should go BACK to that CREEP and have a CREEPY LIFE ?

Why not ? And its NOT necessarily gonna be CREEPY . Its gonna be LEGAL .

BULL ! cried Whimsical Honest Varsha . Total BULL ! 

I am FULL
with your BULL
Had it upto HERE
Can't even call u My NEAR !

Aai Archoo IGNORED that . PATI is main thing , she told Behen Vaishoo , ignoring her crackpot sister and forgiving her generously . Whatever he does , STICK with PATI .

Let him RAPE
Let him TAPE
Let him sleep around
And increase his weight in pounds

Let him CHEAT
or DRINK NEAT
Just call it FATE
and Let him IMPREGNATE !

I don't wanna GO on that road Again ........began Behen Vaishoo .

You MUST !  [ Aai Archoo]

No she WON'T !{ Whimsical Varsha]

How DARE u bring this NALAYAK woman in our MANDIR JAISA GHAR ! screamed an infuriated Whimsical Varsha . { Had Manohar heard it he wud surely have OTHER opinions . He MOST emphatically does NOT think his home is a MANDIR . He thinks its a TAMASHA THEATER .]

Varshoo ! She isn't NALAYAK ! She became LAYAK when she agreed to divorce Batat ! The moment she AGREED to that she became SHUDH ! PURIFIED !
RUBBISH ! She is the HARLOT who messed our baby sister's life !

Varshoo ! She is gonna be a PATIVRATA who DIVORCES .....justttt like ME !

Don't Judge
This Sticky Fudge
called Life
and what it demands from WIFE !

To hell with it ! And why r u TAKING her side , ha ? Why r u not thinking of UR sister ? Hey , Harlot ! We don't want ur TYAAG VYAAG ok ! Take ur BOOTY OUT OF MY MOM"S HOUSE !

I merely wanna HELP ! wept the Kudi .

Varshoo , Varshoo , where r ur Manners ? Asked a shocked AAi Archoo , upset at this rebellion .

Never had any ! Whimsical Varsha frankly told her .Never Liked Em ! too Binding !

Slapochana had watched this fight , squirming uneasily with a CHOR expression  that resembled AAi Archoo 's . Now she came out with a decision . Raising her hand like a Senator of Yore who says PEACE , she told her daughters calmly , miraculously with NO asthma symptoms AT ALL this time

AAi Archoo is RIGHT . The Kudi is as much a victim as our Vaishoo . Do not speak ill of the Kudi O Varshoo . Let us aT LEAST hear out her PROPOSAL and see if it BENEFITS us .

What !!! Thou too AAI ! said Whimsical Varsha , disgusted ! Then I am going ! if my words have ZERO value and if this PIOUS MADONNA called Tai is only gonna DECIDE all the time What am i doing here ? I Go !

And off Ran Whimsical Varsha out in RAGE .

My comments 😈

1] Varsha was WRONG to Judge Madhuri and call her names but she was RIGHT when she said that Vaishu needn't go back to that creep and live a better life by exploring other options .

2] Archana's real colors came out . I am NOT surprised . I had suspected this ALL along ..........she always looked SHOCKED when DIVORCE was mentioned . She ALWAYS wanted Vaishu to go back to Dharmesh only .Thats why she AIDED him to keep it a secret .

3] Why did Archana do this drama of sneering at Dharmesh with folded hands etc if she always intended her sister to go back to him ?

4 ] Is Archana seriously suggesting that Vaishali has no choice but to live with Dharmesh while he beds other women ?

5] Is Archana seriously suggesting Madhuri shud give up HER LEGAL Status when she needs it the MOST today as she has a terminally SICK child and one in her tummy and Dharmesh is willing to at least bear the financial expenses ?Should Madhuri be put thru  a rigorous COURT Case when ALL her focus and energy shud be with her TERMINALLY SICK CHILD , the one in her tummy and seeing if the transplant goes succesfully ?

6] If Madhuri is seriously LISTENINg to Selfish Archana , she is a FOOL .

7] Which of Vaishus problem is solved if this marraige becomes LEGAL ?

8] Personally I wish BOTH women dump Dharmesh . But Madhuris situation is so CRITICAL ........she needs the marraige MORE at this point . Vaishu shud establish paternity and claim all financial dues and move ahead with HER LIFE . She can use the finances for her childs upbringing ..no need to spread hands before Manju or jeejoos .

9] Many said its NOT Archu's call to make when I pointed out she is NOT telling her parents about Vaishu's serious situation . Do u guys think its HER CALL TO MAKE NOW when she is interfering in Vaishus life ?

10] Someone rightly commented today ........after playing around with Shravanis life Archu now proceeds to do satyanash of her sisters life .She did do Satyanash of her own life once too .

11] Someone shud SLAP Archu . Can we please see the miracle ?

BTW The Man that Vaishoo should go back to .........DHARMESH , advocated by Archu , HAS NOT SHOWN REMORSE AT ALL . He BLUNTLY told he DOESN"T CARE .

Bhavna has fyi understood Varsha can NEVER become MAA . She was jumping up and down I want POTA ! I want POTA ! till Varsha blurted she cudnt have one ZINDAGIBHAR . Bhavna was way out of line today by trying to take Varsha JABARDASTI to a GYNAC and INSISTING that it was NOT HER PERSONAL MATTER ANYMORE but a SOCIAL MATTER coz THEIR MARRAIGE was POORANA .

Baba Manav told AAi Archoo that MOMMY DOESN"T LOVE ME ANYMORE . AAi Archoo SMILED like a SAINT and told him I WILL BRING UR POORANI AAI BACK .

Baba Manav entrusts large sums of money to new people like Shibu and SHIBU was looking SUSPICIOUS in PRECAP .

Yesterday they butchered SAVITA .Today they butchered Archana . PR is going down the DRAIN . EKTA WAKE UP and FIRE UR SCRIPTWRITING TEAM .Its a REQUEST .

Kools signing off for the day , DISGUSTED . CIAO .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kool ,I also voted Archan as a Fool today but I don't think she was beign manipulativbe .Madhuri had already decided that she wanteed to do this for Vaishali and she wanted to talk to Archan abiout it to explain this to vaishu ....
I think Archana is wrong but she is wrong because she is asking her sister to go back to a man like Dharmesh ..That is ver yvery wrong .....
I wish she had talked to madhuri to think about Varun and not to consider divorce or if she is considering it then to talk about his treatment first .....
This much she is wrong ....most definitely ,speciall yadvisisng sister to  stay with dharmesh ..However I do not think at all that she is manipulating Madhuri at all....Both Madhur iand Archana are fools of the first order .....
We will have to agree to disagree here ....

Varsha's screaming was getting on my nerves ..Very badtameez she is ...

I liked Manav today ....
He clearly has no intentions of leaving his marriage or Archana .....

Savita is now  getting involved in illegal business..Putting guilt trips on manav again i nthe precap .....
She has totally lost interest in sachu who she took away from hsi mother ....

Bhavna only says Pota pota and pota nd this is making me so angry ...why not poti ???
I don't like this at all....

atria thumbnail
Valid points, kool....
And here I was thinking that Archu would support Madhuri against her sister.... that would have gone with the picture I have of her-- stupid decision making, but big heart.... But she turns out to be more manipulative than the best of them ! First insult Madhuri when she is the ''other woman'', then shower love on Madhuri when it turns out that her precious sister is the ''other woman'',  and sneakily convince Madhuri to give up her rights and become the ''other woman'' again so her sister can get back the orange-shorts wearing creep ! Chhi !😡
Can't think why the creatives are hell-bent on destroying all the characters. No one is likeable in the serial anymore.... 
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kools again awesome commentary. I am just fed up with the way the show is going.I am happy that Manav did not act like a fool and decided I will leave Archu but again looks like Manav is going back saying I wont say sorry and stuff - back to square one.When will this guy realize that instead of playing this game he needs to treat his mom who is sick...When - I cannot believe that a 30 year old man can be so ignorantly dumb that his mnd ignores the fact that Savita needs treatment and only retains the fact that his mom said she does not love him anymore.First someone please take Manav to a doctor to clear his head.Both now Mother and son need treatment.
The way things are going looks like Savita in the process of forgetting Manav is going to go mental.I wont be surprised if CV's show Savita getting admitted in Mental hospital ðŸ˜• .When all of a sudden Shibhu seems to be turning negative may be jaywant entry is likely or....... anything is possible in PR land.
And Archu Mata wah wah as you said kools someone give her a tight slap here.What is her thinking her that women are slaves of men and cant live in this world without them and hence Vaishu needs to go back to Dharmu for that who has no respect for women.Really hopeless of Archu ,how dumb one can be I wonder.She wants to ruin both Madhuri and Vaishu lives here.For God's sake let the both of ladies alone and allow them to make their own decision instead of brain washing.Stop interfering in other people's life and first go and take care of ur sasural thats the need of the hour.In the name of Samaj Seva dont ruin people's life,Archu needs to think about her sasural now instead of doing this crap.
Arman are always turning to be famous for all words no actions crap.Instead going to temple and discussing we will solve it everything will be ok for a change do something put ur words into action Arman.Both of you need a reality check ,Manav get ur wife into D's and get Savita treatment going and let Archu take care of the house.Stop doing samaj seva which is turning to be a nusense sava for others and for a change focus on your life ,your happiness and care of Savita and Sachu.That should be Arman focus now.
CV's if u need a break kindly take it n come back with a refreshed mood or u need to consult a pyschartrist do it please dont make mess in PR now.Please bring a proper track back
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
archana is just being normal, a big time hypocrite, i mean i dont understnd how can any1 be so selfish,she wants madhuri to divorce dharmu and vaishu to go back to him,honestly i dont blame vaishu and varsha hatered  towrds madhuri,madhuri could have saved vaishu life but she dint and kept quite,and let dharmu do wat he wantsn,now cause of her and dharmu vaishu life has destroyed.varsha was rude,but she has been like this.
excelsa7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Well said Kool... I can't believe the pathetic turn of events... although as you rightly said - Archana's 2-faced manipulative nature became obvious from the moment she suddenly warmed to Madhuri when she found out Vaishali had NO LEGAL RIGHTS

Old -fashioned is not quite the word/phrase I would use to describe Archana - more  like 'STUPID BEYOND BELIEF' or how about INSANE or PATHETIC? I enjoyed the fact that Varsha opposed this idea (although not her being mean to Madhuri) ... Sulochana is unfortunately exhibiting signs ... yet again... of being just as stupid as her eldest daughter.... have they not learned from Archana and Manav's divorce episode??? Another divorce and re-marriage - again for the WRONG reasons!

What message is this serial trying to bring across to young girls who look at it - that's it's ok for your husband to lie, cheat and DISRESPECT you in every way - as long as you stay married - everything will be fine??

ABSOULETELY PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

Kools Reporting from base : K sisters FIGHT in PR 😃😃😃😃
YUP . And WHAT a fight it was .OMG . It brought out the WORST SIDES of ALL 3 .......Archana's HYPOCRISY , Varsha's ARROGANCE and Vaishu's INSENSITIVITY to anyone except herself . The 3 BEHENS fought and HOW . Didn't I tell u that their niceties last only for a WEEK and then they immediately start turning on each other like CATS and Insult each other ? OMG i feel so so SORRY for all the Men married to these NAMUNAS . Only Dharmesh had the foresight to RUN .😆😆😆😆😆 Poor SATISH and MANAV . I PITY them .

I would add STUPIDITY to the hypocrisy.

My comments 😈

5] Is Archana seriously suggesting Madhuri shud give up HER LEGAL Status when she needs it the MOST today as she has a terminally SICK child and one in her tummy and Dharmesh is willing to at least bear the financial expenses ?Should Madhuri be put thru  a rigorous COURT Case when ALL her focus and energy shud be with her TERMINALLY SICK CHILD , the one in her tummy and seeing if the transplant goes succesfully ?

6] If Madhuri is seriously LISTENINg to Selfish Archana , she is a FOOL .

Completely Agreed!

7] Which of Vaishus problem is solved if this marraige becomes LEGAL ?

My burning question is: Even if Madhuri does divorce Dharmesh - will that automatically give Vaishali the legal rights as his wife??? I mean - their marriage is null and void to begin with - so if Dharmesh is divorced - would his status not revert to 'single' rather than ' still married to illegal wife #2'?????? Can someone please clarify this for me?

Edited by excelsa7 - 13 years ago
enigma6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great commentary!  Varsha was wrong when she blamed Madhuri for Vaishu's present condition. What shows from the story line so far is Dharmu cares 2 hoots about any of his women. Madhuri has a son to take care of. She accepted her fate, looking at the face of her child, like sooo many women in real life does, under the given circumstances. I DO NOT MEAN THAT THATS THE RIGHT WAY TO DEAL WITH SCUMS LIKE DHARMU.....  BUT THE POINT IS THIS DOES HAPPEN. Yes, she is at fault for not speaking up before. She could have stopped Vaishu's marriage... but PONIT IS HER CHUPPI WAS NOT AIMED AT SPOILING VAISHU'S LIFE. Actually Dharmu was getting married to someone else, remember? Vaishu just gate crashed that marriage!!! Mads kept quite because she was afraid, going against Dharmu will make her son lose his father.

However, Varsha was 100% right when she vehemently objected to Vaishu's going back to Dharmu. HOW ON EARTH WILL THAT SOLVE ANYTHING? Its not that Dharmu and Mads marriage was a maajboori, and Dharmu now totally loves, and cares for Vaishu, so Mads sacrificing her love will bring these 2 lovebirds together. DHARMU HAS SHOWN ZERO GUILT. He cares for only HIS butt!!! So, whats the guarantee that Mads going away and Vaishu going back will bring the whole situation to one happy ending??? I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND ARCHU'S STAND ON THIS, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THE CVS!!! They are making their Heroine come up with such ideas!!! This is what they want to propagate? If they at some point make Archu realize that her stand on this issue is/was wrong... THEN I will applaud the CVS... where they will show even the leads make mistakes... they are mere humans and NOT devis and devtas! But given the track record, pigs will fly, before this happens. We as viewers have seen the leads makes 1001 dibacles... BUT the CVS are yet to show that the leads are accepting any of their blunders. IN THEIR MIND THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT... MAHAAN!!!!  RIDICULOUS!!!

Archu is being selfish. VERY SELFISH. May be she did not directly ask Mads for a divorce but she is NOT advising her against it either. IF she really had Mad's BEST INTEREST in her mind, she would do that. BUT she is a mere mortal and no mahaan ... in her own CONVULATED way she is looking out for her own sis. BUT we will never see Archu accept that.

About Manav and Savita... oh WHAT A ROYAL MESS THE CVS HAVE MADE. The problem ws very real. Many married couple face this. Many MILs have this fear. THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS. But here instaed of showing how it can be dealt with in a matured way the CVS have made a KAACHRA OF THE WHOLE SITUATION. GOD ONLY KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE HEADED.
Edited by sindoorfan - 13 years ago
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesomesly put Kools!! :)

The point where you mentioned:

How DARE u bring this NALAYAK woman in our MANDIR JAISA GHAR ! screamed an infuriated Whimsical Varsha . { Had Manohar heard it he wud surely have OTHER opinions . He MOST emphatically does NOT think his home is a MANDIR . He thinks its a TAMASHA THEATER .]

The scriptwriters had it wrong from the very beginning...these somewhat drama sisters should've been born as Damodar's kids & not Manohar's...hahaha

But atleast now the self-righteous Varsha blurted her home truth out in front of Bhavna...
atria thumbnail
Originally posted by: excelsa7

My burning question is: Even if Madhuri does divorce Dharmesh - will that automatically give Vaishali the legal rights as his wife??? I mean - their marriage is null and void to begin with - so if Dharmesh is divorced - would his status not revert to 'single' rather than ' still married to illegal wife #2'?????? Can someone please clarify this for me?

The only way Vaishu will become a legal wife of Dharmesh is if after divorce Dharmesh marries her.... After divorce Dharmesh will be single ready to mingle.... and since he is in the states, he will come back with a gori carrying his fourth child ! Archana is clearly out of her mind !😡
Edited by atria - 13 years ago
excelsa7 thumbnail

The only way Vaishu will become a legal wife of Dharmesh is if after divorce Dharmesh marries her.... After divorce Dharmesh will be single ready to mingle.... and since he is in the states, he will come back with a gori carrying his fourth child ! Archana is clearly out of her mind !😡

Thanks! I thought as much - but  not familiar with the Indian legal system - so needed confirmation.
This is however not the impression I got from Archana's behaviour - sort of got the impression that she believes that Vaishali will automatically succeed as the legal wife if Madhuri divorces Dharmesh... but I could be wrong...