Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
gr8 analysis vandu.khanak-akki-sunils scene z the best part n yest epi.n even rahul looked ok.....cant wait 2 c shaan dong all pregnancy symptoms.n khanak gvng him khada n all.......
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent analysis...

and yeah the episode was full of entertainment....i couldn't stop my laughter while watching it...

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What an analysis Vanduu........better than the episode !! Everything well written...........muahhh !!!

I cracked up totally on Harpic boys......omggg how true !!!

MY contribution๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.........

Episode 17.03.11 : ~~ An episode of Maha - Nautanki and Bonding !! ~~

the Bonding of the family especially the trio of father - son - daughter in law.........watching cricket match together............Awesome ๐Ÿ‘!!!
The Bonding of 3 friends watching movie together over a bowl of popcorn.........Awesome again because at least they ventured !!

This is how life is all about !! We have family sitting and chatting away over cricket and soccer matches, getting irritated over one's obsession and other's ignorance; the involvement in the match.... have seen that minus the utensils, white dress and blue caps.....thoda OTT tha but chalega !!

We also have friends who discuss things like fear over such matters with each other, in fact I would say that things like issues with family adjustments, fear of having kids or things like that are mostly discussed with friends than family !! So loved this touch there !! And watch movie together !!
this scene was done thoda jyada OTT here, but it's ok......chalega !!!

Overall, liked the episode because it showed facets and bonding in an individual's life other than the romantic partner.
The other aspect was Maha - Nautanki --
Shaan's expressions while watching the movie.๐Ÿ˜†....more than fear, they were Maha- nautanki !!

And Shaan acting as preggers............Plzzzzzzzz.......Maha OTT and Maha nautanki๐Ÿคฃ.......strictly my POV,.......I do not enjoy scenes where people cross-dress or cross-act ........RBO has been an exception as during the Pune trip Khanak had saved the show from looking cheap by the innocence and ease she had portrayed 3 men characters.
Even on Wednesday, Shanak had been very subtle, but Thursday.........I really don't know if I wanted to get irritated at this attempt at OTT and silly comedy๐Ÿ˜”.............or laugh my brains out at Shaan;s antics.๐Ÿคฃ........

He was extremely cute and if it was not for KT, I would have definitely, without any doubt, switched off the TV or changed the channel.....

Loved Khanak's response to his tamashaa
Loved friends smirking at his plight
loved K-family looking at her in disbelief....."it was you who started, Shaan is not at fault, he will take everything to extremes !!".............wow !!

Jas is good.......his reactions are comic...
Manish is again good, I am accepting Manish these days ( Not Rahul)......Like CVs have forgotten...... I think it is in favour of our sanity that we forget that Rahul ever existed.....

Akshay is adorable.......he actually raises hands to strangle Khanak over loss of a wicket !!๐Ÿ˜†
Sunil.....ever surprising,.......cute while asking all to let him enjoy the match and leaves Khanak's side saying she disrespected the game.........Yo Yo Sunil๐Ÿ˜†........am with you there !!!

Madzy and Boo got one scene each......they were ok

KT -- He should be termed the King of multiple and varied expressions........he does even a nautanki to the T........the expressions he gave while watching the movie.........made me desperate to see what he was actually watching ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† !!..........I mean, really,...... what did he watch?????????๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ to give such expressions and shoulder movements !!
the expressions that he gave while posing as pregnant made me want to whack him and pull his cheeks both at the same time............absolutely cute, only because of him !!
I otherwise don't enjoy such lame comedy !!

YM - She has an awesome comic timing and the expressions she gave during the cricket match were beautifully done !! I watch a match like Akki and Sunil and if she would have been with me, I would have done what Akki did......๐Ÿ˜†
loved her - Bhaiya, ab acchi tarah mal ke nahana !! kitna paseena aaya isko !!
Kudos !!

Thumbs Up --๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Raising of credit card issue and attempt at touching the issue of financial stability before getting to ready for Kids !!!

Thumbs Down --

why did he have to act pregnant ( won't stop my ranting....) I hate men doing that !!
No man on this earth would do that............magar Shaan toh Shaan hai...........he can do anything and because of the fact that KT played it, I ignore it today !!
Please do not drag it for another full day !!

LIke saaaz said -- Time pass episode !!
won't call it bad but the level we have seen with these people, we become kanjoos while calling it absolutely awesome too !!
they themselves raise the bar......they now have to live upto it !!

love
Manita

Edited by -Manita- - 13 years ago
RagSia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved all analysis!
this idea rocks VEENA di!

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
completly agree with u vandu full of entertainment thaa loved it so much