Rang Badalti Odhani

Episode Analysis Thread- 17th March 2011

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This is the Epi Analysis Thread for today 3/17.
Please post all your analysis on this thread

Few things to keep in mind:
--The member that posts their analysis first makes it a 'thread'

--Please make sure of glancing on the forum to make sure there isn't an analysis posted. If that happens the thread that was opened first (looking at the time) will be the main one.

--If there is someone that has started an analysis thread few times.. wait for someone else to post  and get a chance to start the thread

------------

Aaj ke Highlights !!

Mazaa agaya........I was laughing all thru it.....Here is RBO ke aj ke episode ki kahani....Meri Zubani..

Financially Independant...

Finally we know...why they had that credit card scene yesterday....to make khanak get that shaan is not financially stable.....akki and sunil provide for him still....It wierd....I thought she knew that he doesnt earn....how will he pay his bills...Oh btw....didnt they get a 1 crore ka cheque from rahul when shaan didnt know that the company was rahul's? Did they have a scene where he returned the cheque?? I know he refused payment for first song....but then cheque ka kya kiya???

Cricket- Shiket Hai Rabba !!⭐️⭐️

LOL........Sunil and Akki looked like they had just hopped out of the Harpic add.........Hahahahaha ....The white attire and blue cap...
The Harpic add is what first came to my mind....Hahaha !

Loved Sunil today.......Ye andhera kyun ho gaya.....dad andhera nahi hua..mom aayi hai black sareee me....Hahaha !!

Khanak Tum Dhanya Ho...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Itne log ek ball ke peeche?? Sabko ek ek ball dedo...Jhagda khatam....
Ye topi waalo pagalo ki tarah sab pe ungli kyu utha raha hai...Badtameez...
Acha hua wo out ho gaya,.,,,bhaiyaaa sabun malke nahana...
Ye sab pehle ball ke peeche bhaag rahe the....jab ball mil gayi toh usse phenk diya.,..hmmphh !!

ROFLLLLLL.............I loved it ....she sitting between them and watching cricket...and dono bowl se popcorn kha rahi thi....

I always felt that Sunil and Akki spoke to khanak very formally.....as if they are not soo close to her....specially Akki....today changed everything......I loved Akki asking her to shut up and that he wants to strangle her...Hahaha !! This is what family is all about...!! Not just smiling at each other always....sumtimes it is ok to want to kill each other...

Yaari Dosti...Muzic-Vyuzic...

Loved the call Khanak made to Rahul......LOL.....Issi bahane Manish ne ek new expression dikhaya....Hahaha !! He was soo confused...hahaha....
Hi yaar kaisa hai...lol.....!! YM was clearly enjoying the scene...Hahaa ! And Manish seemed really amused !! OMG....That makes it 2 expressions from Manish today...Hahaha...Party !!

Teen Bandar....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh God ....that was the limit.....I want to know what they were watching?? A documentary on baby birth...
And what film names...Gosh..."Papa papa main kaise paida hua" ...Seriously???
Hahahaha !!! Their reactions were OTT......But I guess I was enjoying too much ......So I will forgive this....I wont say I liked it....It was way too OTT.....! I mean their reactions.....I think they kinda wanted to show that.....men need to realize the pain women go thru...but it didnt cum thru....They cudve kept the scene shorter......that wudve retained the funniness....After a point...watching them ohhh-ahh was not funny ...they dragged that scene a bit....But its ok...Chalta hai kabhi kabhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!

Shaan Pi-Reg-Nant...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh God....What was that.......I loved the K-family's reaction....Hahaha....Freeze moment for them...Hahaha...Hahahaha..

Such a dramebaaz shaan is...

When he goes to puke....Sunil calling out "Arey beta araam se...aisi halat me bhagte nahi...Hahahaha....W*H....LOL....! Then he realizes what he said...Haha..

And Madhavi blaming khanak - "Tum kya adaaa keh rahi ho...ye sab tumhara hi idea tha na..." LOL !

Friendz to the rescue....

Aj tak suna tha....dekh bhi liya....Aise dost ho to dushman ki kya zarurat...
Loved them sniggering away at Shaan's plight...

Asking him to be a mard...LOL...

Loved when rahul says "Humne socha tha ki khanak bahut bholi-bhali hai"
And immediately shaan defending her and saying - " Oye meri biwi ke baare me kuch mat bolna" Sooo cute....Marjawa gud khaake !!

Little touches of FINESSE throughout the Show -

1)Duck comes and him pushing rahul-shaan and both of them holding onto the pillars to retain their balance...I liked..πŸ‘

2)Khanak patting Shaan's belly and ruffling his hair...Hahaha...Funny....I really LIKE !!πŸ˜†

3)Akki going to strangle Khanak...the hand action...SUPERLIKE...πŸ˜†

4)Sunil telling Akki that if he doesnt strangle khanak then he will strangle akki...LOL..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5)The mute action Sunil-Akki make to convince Madhavi that they wont shout..πŸ˜†

6)How they make khanak sit in between them and she nudges them both to give her expert comments on cricket...Hahaha...I loved how they looked soo exasperated at her novel and mahaan comments...πŸ˜†

7)Khanak eating popcorn from both their bowls...hehehe...She was alternating between the bowls...Hahaa!!😳

8) Them trying UNsuccessfullyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† to explain the rules of cricket to her...LOL..They were soo anoyed when she got happy that the batsman got out...Hahaha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

9)Sunil taking the bowl frm Khanak's hand and asking her to answer the door...LOL !πŸ˜†

Senseless tha......But Mazeedaar Episode tha !!!! Laughed a lot watching it....! Full on Entertainment !!πŸ˜†
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
am here...fab analysis re...Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG! vandu! is it really you! kahan ti larki? after so long! πŸ€—

mein vundu budu chillaon gi gala paarh kay! πŸ€£

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vandu...Saazy ki Bandu...🀣

Superb, superb commentry!

I was waiting for something like this!

w are finally getting some good Family scenes and kissi had tak friends scene

ur take is telling me to go watch it right now and try my luck with starone site...Shucks i forgot my headphones warna i wud've watched it...

OMG i bet YM and KT were acting themselves except they had to deliver dialogues🀣🀣🀣🀣

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: togepe30

Aaj ke Highlights !!

Mazaa agaya........I was laughing all thru it.....Here is RBO ke aj ke episode ki kahani....Meri Zubani..

Finally we know...why they had that credit card scene yesterday....to make khanak get that shaan is not financially stable.....akki and sunil provide for him still....It wierd....I thought she knew that he doesnt earn....how will he pay his bills...Oh btw....didnt they get a 1 crore ka cheque from rahul when shaan didnt know that the company was rahul's? Did they have a scene where he returned the cheque?? I know he refused payment for first song....but then cheque ka kya kiya???

LOL........Sunil and Akki looked like they had just hopped out of the Harpic add.........Hahahahaha ....The white attire and blue cap...

Loved Sunil today.......Ye andhera kyun ho gaya.....dad andhera nahi hua..mom aayi hai black sareee me....Hahaha !!

Ye sab pehle ball ke peeche bhaag rahe the....jab ball mil gayi toh usse phenk diya.,..hmmphh !!

ROFLLLLLL.............I loved it ....she sitting between them and watching cricket...and dono bowl se popcorn kha rahi thi....

I always felt that Sunil and Akki spoke to khanak very formally.....as if they are not soo close to her....specially Akki....today changed everything......I loved Akki asking her to shut up and that he wants to strangle her...Hahaha !! This is what family is all about...!! Not just smiling at each other always....sumtimes it is ok to want to kill each other...

Loved the call Khanak made to Rahul......LOL.....Issi bahane Manish ne ek new expression dikhaya....Hahaha !! He was soo confused...hahaha....
Hi yaar kaisa hai...lol.....!! YM was clearly enjoying the scene...Hahaa ! And Manish seemed really amused !! OMG....That makes it 2 expressions from Manish today...Hahaha...Party !!

Teen Bandar....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh God ....that was the limit.....I want to know what they were watching?? A documentary on baby birth...
Hahahaha !!! Their reactions were OTT......But I guess I was enjoying too much ......So I will forgive this....I wont say I liked it....It was way too OTT.....! I mean their reactions.....I think they kinda wanted to show that.....men need to realize the pain women go thru...but it didnt cum thru....They cudve kept the scene shorter......that wudve retained the funniness....After a point...watching them ohhh-ahh was not funny ...they dragged that scene a bit....But its ok...Chalta hai kabhi kabhiπŸ˜† !!

Oh God....What was that.......I loved the K-family's reaction....Hahaha....Freeze moment for them...Hahaha...Hahahaha..

When he goes to puke....Sunil calling out "Arey beta araam se...aisi halat me bhagte nahi...Hahahaha....W*H....LOL....! Then he realizes what he said...Haha..

And Madhavi blaming khanak - "Tum kya adaaa keh rahi ho...ye sab tumhara hi idea tha na..." LOL !

And immediately shaan defending her and saying - " Oye meri biwi ke baare me kuch mat bolna" Sooo cute....Marjawa gud khaake !!

Little fine touches of FINESSE throughout the Show -

1)Duck comes and pushing rahul-shan and both of them holding onto the pillars to retain their balance...I liked..

2)Khanak patting Shaan's belly and ruffling his hair...Hahaha...Funny....I really LIKE !!

3)Akki going to strangle Khanak...the hand action...SUPERLIKE...
4)Sunil telling Akki that if he doesnt strangle khanak then he will strangle akki...LOL..

5)The mute action Sunil-Akki make to convince Madhavi that they wont shout..

6)How they make khanak sit in between them and she nudges them both to give her expert comments on cricket...Hahaha...I loved how they looked soo exasperated at her novel and mahaan comments...

7)Khanak eating popcorn from both their bowls...hehehe...She was alternating between the bowls...Hahaa!!

8) Them trying unsuccessfully to explain the rules of cricket to her...LOL..They were soo anoyed when she got happy that the batsman got out...Hahaha...

9)Sunil taking the bowl frm Khanak's hand and asking her to answer the door...LOL !

Senseless tha......But Mazeedaar Episode tha !!!! Laughed a lot watching it....! Full on Entertainment !!

Magnified in black: ditto! and my favorite parts! πŸ˜†

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Aaj ke Highlights !!

Blooper?πŸ˜‰ or maybe sweep sweep... carpet!!

Best scene of the episode for me too.. Loved them especially Sunil-Aki!! They are priceless for their whacky one liners!!

Sone pe suhagaa!! Lmao.. she is simply one is million na.. infinity!!

Teen Bandar....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

My thoughts exactly... this only more than proved his immaturity and not readiness to be able to responsibly bear the title of fatherhood... πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Hmmm... conphoosed now...

but their teen bandars expression again was worth watching. Does tickle the funny bone somewhere..

Hahahaha !!! Their reactions were OTT......But I guess I was enjoying too much ......So I will forgive this....I wont say I liked it....It was way too OTT.....! I mean their reactions.....I think they kinda wanted to show that.....men need to realize the pain women go thru...but it didnt cum thru....They cudve kept the scene shorter......that wudve retained the funniness....After a point...watching them ohhh-ahh was not funny ...they dragged that scene a bit....But its ok...Chalta hai kabhi kabhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!

Little fine touches of FINESSE throughout the Show -

1)Duck comes and pushing rahul-shan and both of them holding onto the pillars to retain their balance...I liked..

2)Khanak patting Shaan's belly and ruffling his hair...Hahaha...Funny....I really LIKE !!

3)Akki going to strangle Khanak...the hand action...SUPERLIKE...
4)Sunil telling Akki that if he doesnt strangle khanak then he will strangle akki...LOL..

5)The mute action Sunil-Akki make to convince Madhavi that they wont shout..

6)How they make khanak sit in between them and she nudges them both to give her expert comments on cricket...Hahaha...I loved how they looked soo exasperated at her novel and mahaan comments...

7)Khanak eating popcorn from both their bowls...hehehe...She was alternating between the bowls...Hahaa!!

8) Them trying unsuccessfully to explain the rules of cricket to her...LOL..They were soo anoyed when she got happy that the batsman got out...Hahaha...

9)Sunil taking the bowl frm Khanak's hand and asking her to answer the door...LOL !

Senseless tha......But Mazeedaar Episode tha !!!! Laughed a lot watching it....! Full on Entertainment !!

Simple yes I agree.. Senseless and watched it all for the superb mazedaar bit with my switch OFF.  Great analysis !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hats off the KT-YM, Sunil even Madz!! Liked her quips totally... And as for Aki.. he is sure super great!!

A little bit of ShaNak antithesis today after the bombshell of yesterday's episode, but all in all sensibly insensible... and watchable...

Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was the funniest episode so far, maybe the funniest I have ever seen so far lol🀣
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vandu!...many people's Bandoo!!... :D

i was laughing non-stop watching them...
Sunil-Akki-Khanak scene was d best!...soo natural!

even the three monkey scene was gud....i lykd Manish and JasKaran today...

btw, wat happnd in the precap??
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vandu..awesum hai yaar...
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@  vandu....kidhar tha re tu?

aur kya re entry mara, wat a analysis man, u made the hilarious episode even more funny,

aa jhappi le  leπŸ€—