PRECAP - Battlefield Set [Link Added]

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Krishna and Pratigya are at loggerheads...Krishna saying that your job is to look after household chores and that is a woman's responsibility... Pratigya who is never far behind in response says that it would only happen if a husband knew his responsibilities of a husband

http://www.youtube.com/user/kriya2010#p/a/u/0/oSFnDkaw_Pw [thanks to Kriya2010]
Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ermmmm sheena - dont quite get it darling ....other than the fact their at loggerheads.....

will tap in later - but thankoo darling!
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Krishna and Pratigya are at loggerheads...Krishna saying that if u want to earn then u have to earnratigya who is never far behind in response says that it would only happen if a husband knew his responsibilities of a husband

So finally they butt heads. Good the sweety SR smokescreen has finally cleared. Let's see how straight they are with each other in putting the cards on the table.  May not be a good talk given how sloshed  Krishna gets during Holi celebrations.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
blah ........... we'll only see this during the last 2 minutes tomorrow just like they punked us today and ended with the KP scene

Thanks
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
PRECAP LINK LOAD KARDO YAAR MAINE LOAD KARDIYA HAI CROP KAR K CHANNEL PER APNE
Edited by kriya2010 - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

ermmmm sheena - dont quite get it darling ....other than the fact their at loggerheads.....

P wants to work but K is saying to work from home...P is disagreeing by saying such conditions are alright if husbands are responsible..😊
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

⭐️

Correct me if I am wrong, I think its' probably Prats saying she'd earn if she had to. wouldn't have to go that way if a husband understood his responsibilities as husband.
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

P wants to work but K is saying to work from home...P is disagreeing by saying such conditions are alright if husbands are responsible..😊

K saying work from home or work for home...i mean daily household chores..
I thnk he meant the typiical homemaker jobs..
MERARAI thumbnail
HOY HOY HOY! This is my 10,000 post in less than a year. I made it to the elite tier with Sachee and Tanthya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Green drinks for everyone today.

On St. Pats Day I am part of the Patat-Patar Club.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

K saying work from home or work for home...i mean daily household chores..
I thnk he meant the typiical homemaker jobs..

Hami...ur right...K said to P that a woman should do household chores only and u will do the same...samjyo ke nai...and P said that is possible only if husband is earning and take the responsibility of a family😊

Thanks Sheena😊