Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

It is okay...i totally agree.....
leave the separation....but they way she ignored maan...who is sweetly apologizing her....it was not good....i mentioned that.....Not totally about the separation track....i just said...if it happens then there is no sense in Maneet relationship ...that was my POV...
but hope....lets see....but it should not be a senseless track....
thanks for you POV....

yeah..
for a while even i got irritated..
i mean he is sooo sweetly apologizing and she is behavin as if she is not bothered..
but in the mornin wen she is OK wid dat letter then i got relaxed othrwise i would be havin same feelng as yours..
nd in such a condition i cant blame geet ..
sorry dear ...

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very very nice post..but I am still hopeful for the best๐Ÿ˜Š
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kkmouli

yeah..
for a while even i got irritated..
i mean he is sooo sweetly apologizing and she is behavin as if she is not bothered..
but in the mornin wen she is OK wid dat letter then i got relaxed othrwise i would be havin same feelng as yours..
nd in such a condition i cant blame geet ..
sorry dear ...

even after seeing letter she smiled but said... i didnt expect this from you maan...that made me irritate.....i hope everything goes well.....
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya i am 100%agree with you. . . I am also maaneet fan. . . But every time i understand geet. . . . And prefer her decision. . But this time geet is wrong. . She have to try to understand. . .maan is love her. . . She said baby was her life. . But geet is maans life. . She have to support him, . . . . . . . maan also have to make her understand in different way. . In love. .
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

very very nice post..but I am still hopeful for the best๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks dear...lets see...๐Ÿ˜Š
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalikak

Ya i am 100%agree with you. . . I am also maaneet fan. . . But every time i understand geet. . . . And prefer her decision. . But this time geet is wrong. . She have to try to understand. . .maan is love her. . . She said baby was her life. . But geet is maans life. . She have to support him, . . . . . . . maan also have to make her understand in different way. . In love. .

how much maan did for geet.....i loved the way he apologized her...was tooooooooo sweet...my heart melted for him......as maan said...they should start a new beginning.....how long she will be crying in baby's room.....he is very patient and lovable towards geet...always...
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

how much maan did for geet.....i loved the way he apologized her...was tooooooooo sweet...my heart melted for him......as maan said...they should start a new beginning.....how long she will be crying in baby's room.....he is very patient and lovable towards geet...always...

geet samjhe tab na!
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
completely agree wid you....
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We you are right she have ty understand. . . .and living maan's house and going outside with dev is rubbish idea. . . If maan's misundertame track happen it happen befor only not at this point . . It happen befor when dev come home. . Not now. Maan only said no one can creat differance between them. . At the time when dev try to leve
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel like beating the crap out of cvs for thinking of such a nonsense track at this time when maaneet should be together...i am guna stop watching all together..