Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 17th march 2011 - Page 2

Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Misti enjoyed reading your posts today it was too funny ...

Bumbum this is just the start…….
Bumbum give up the thought of you carrying her to the ghat…..
Phuljhari will not let you do that bacchu………

misti i too was thinking the same ..Dev this not your old Radhika  even the old Rads also 
did not gave her hand when she falls on ground in their first meet at rasleela

one should not read others thoughts without permission……

arrre misti yeh sab rules serials ke main leads par par logo nahin hote ......story has to move on yaar...

anyway Phuljhari applies the magical ointment and starts limping and
then after one second her leg is ok…….I mean she is walking normally…..
yeh Chunnu munnu can you give me the name of the ointment…

i too want to know the name of that magical ointment which made to walk our Rads within secs... Kanha ka magical oinment only made for Radhs...

Phuljhari says no and Bumbum says I know you will……….don't worry Bumbum Zee will drag her there….

Zee ya Kanha ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: JustShanta

Visiting 'Mishti's thought's'  is not  only enjoyable , it's an event.

Veeru, the more jovial and naughty of the two friends??👏
Jai, the calmer and more thoughtful of the two ??👍🏼

Thank you Shanta? By the way why the questions marks.......are you not sure?😉
misti73 thumbnail

Ok this is dedicated to your sculpting comments and it is not Geet Gaya Patharon Ne.  But it involves Waheeda Rehman who looked very nice in this movie and I do like the song.  Rajkumar is a sculptor in this movie who falls for the princess (Waheeda) and meets Anarkali's fate.  Bumbum won't experience that even though he would have heart break for next one year (going by CB1 time line).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJSMfJD7ZLk[/YOUTUBE]

Angie Waheeda does look beautiful ........I haven't see the movie.

Well here is one more ......

another for Bumbum with Chenu as companion......

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajsri

Misti ... absolutely enjoyed reading your thoughts both yesterday and today ... since I am watching after reading i was laughing at kanha's SOS to the horse  😆   Thanks for the time you take in writing these

You are welcome.😉

Really like both Bumbum and phuljhari's characterizations here.  Bumbum is a kid ... feels like he has connected with Rads in a special way ... believes he is in love ... loved all of his avatars yesterday ... am yet to watch today's ... Avi did a fabulous job making the episode very entertaining and fun to watch
Phuljari was trying to strike the right balance between trying to act strict but at the same time liking all his antics ... Rubina did this so well ... did not cross any boundaries but is not above having fun  ... i loved watching her expressions as she was trying to control her laughter and being very indulgent like she would with a child

Based on your thoughts and on the written update today, it appears as if Rads goes through some soul searching ... am waiting to see that
I think the beginning of soul searching might have started...lets see how much they show us and whether they again do their 50m dash to melodrama or not.

As far as the PF are concerned ... they are a dysfunctional family bcos they are now headed by a psycho ... i find badi bahu and her thoughts abt her hubby quite hilarious - while he is sitting there looking clueless.  Wonder how they even had a kid together.    Amma seems to have protected dev and kept him clueless
headed by a psycho with two other main characters suffering from a combination of alzeimers and stockholm syndrome.

As far as tomorrow and the next few weeks are concerned

-  Am happy that  Rads is going to the holi function for a reason ... 
-  Hopefully, it will be more of bumbum just following her around trying to put gulaal on her and thinking she came to the function for him ...  not proposing ...well they showed the following around and phuljhari avoiding......do not want the proposal 
-  And please have valid reasons for item numbers and wet dance scenes ... doesnt go with dev's image so far......they will damage Devs characterisation if they show him in any way related to the raunchy wet songs.
-  Would like to see Bumbum happier for longer while they develop all the side characters  ... and make his groW*H slow and steady .. .have him be upset and sad for losing rads first and then later angry when he finds out abt kaburtani... please dont do any abhay on us, creatives..yes
-  Like you I would really like them to take their time developing this love story ... it is very cute but could be stretched much more ... while i enjoyed the last few days, i think they could have easily stretched by a week...yes
-  Also, focus on the spiritual rather than the ritualistic aspect ... agree with both you and why3 here ... have Rads be really conflicted abt how she feels abt  Dev when she thinks she is married to some one else ... and have her make a choice ... no secret weddings .. that idea has been done
-  please no overdoing of miracles from kanha  ... but the horse bit and your commentary was really funny....thankyou😉...if there are again animals shown I will do it again.
-  While i am not happy with Zee for rushing ... am happy that they are promoting CB well

Finally ... it goes back to why i watch the show ... these two are so good together ... whether as Dev or Rads in CB1 or in their new avatars in CB2 ... i have a big smile on my face when I see them on the screen together  😃  
And here I was thinking that you watch the show because you like Angie and me bantering....😉😛😃

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: misti73

Ahh so Bumbum becomes bumbumbhole and gives his hand to Phuljhari''😳'.saying'.chalo chalo jaldi jaldi haath pakro'😛'.but Phuljhari being a good girl says no'👏'.and she gets up herself and starts limping but drops a notebooks which Bumbum picks up and keeps it close to his heart''😳'.I mean shirt ke andar but I think that note book is now close to his petu'.I mean tummy'😉😛'..anyway Misti come back'😆.oh yes she is back'😉..I mean I am back'😃..and Phuljahri is with the doctor aunty and phuljhari is blushing thinking how she fell 😛and Bumbum outside is blushing and reading Phuljharis notebook where she jots down whatever she feels nice'😳..I mean whenever she feels that something is nice she writes it down in that note book'😃'..Bumbum gandi baat'😳'..one should not read others thoughts without permission''😳'anyway the doctor aunty brings Phuljhari outside and says that medicines have been given '.. slight sprain..but if she does not walk then she will be ok'😉..but Phuljhari true to form starts walking or limping and Bumbum grumbles that she is not even listening to the doctor'😆''Bumbum this is just the start'😆'.Bumbum give up the thought of you carrying her to the ghat'😳..Phuljhari will not let you do that bacchu'😆''and then Bumbum is hungry but Phuljhari refuses to go '🤔'.but then Bumbum manages to convince her and they go to eat golgappes'😛''.and he also brags to get her to say yes'😳''now they go and eat golgappes''..Phuljhari is busy eating and she forgets that Bumbum also has to eat ''😆😆🤣'..then blushes and lets Bumbum eat'😆'.

Misti very hilarious thoughts.Actually when BUMBUMbhole said he was hungry I immediately brust out laughing and remembered urs and Angies thoughts.I liked the way Phuljari said she wants to go and then was the first one to keep on eating the puchaka and then realizing and then letting BBB eat. again was reminded of the childhood scene when he emotionally blackmails her  to stay some more time with him the way he says lets eat so that he can spend some more time with her.

Ok Purohits and blah blah blah'.not interested🥱🥱🥱'..only thing is that the panditji says that the choti bahu has all these qualities and will arrive soon'🤔''..but panditji most probably is that babajis chela'😛'..see he said all these things about choti bahu but did not mention who is the chota beta''😉''.That babaji who told dadaji all the secrets is very chaloo'😳😉''he is refusing to come in front of the red bull but sending other people to pass on incomplete information'😉'😆'Anyway so after Phuljhari lets Bumbum also eat''😆'..they decide to leave and Bumbum wants to apply ointment to Phuljharis feet'😳..wah bachu'😳''maybe you can take a chance with a pair of payal'😆😆😉''anyway Phuljhari applies the magical ointment and starts limping and then after one second her leg is ok'😳'.I mean she is walking normally'..yeh Chunnu munnu can you give me the name of the ointment'🤔😳''and Bumbum then tells her that he will wait for her in the ghat..will she come'😳''.Phuljhari keeps quite and mutters to herself'😛'.ahi rabba yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai''😳'..ok she didn't say the Rabba part'😳'.so she gets on the boat and reaches home her her father is waiting for her in the ghat''..and father remarks that she is glowing like she used to glow as a kid'😛'.yes babuji because the glow is now back in her life''😛'..and Bumbum goes home and tells Chirkut that he has found the face to make his sculptors complete'😉😃 

I was so amused that how she forgot to limp and was immediately ok was it eating the golguppas before applying the medicine😆😉

Anyway now Phuljharis family '😃😃😃..Chenu walks in and Chandalikas asks for money and he quietly gives her 500 rupees 😆and then goes in the house and takes out a bigger bundle and keeps it in the box'😲'.Chandalika knows her son so she follows him and poor chenu  looses all the money'''.these three chenu , chandalika and champakali ''.all their eyes light up when they see money'🤔'.but Chandalika does scold chenu for this large amount of money''.Chenu says lottery and then tries to convince the mother to just take 1000 and give him back the remainder''..and keeps staring longingly at the notes'😆''but chandalika says nothing doing'the remainder will be needed when anyone moos back at champakali in the speed dating competing'..and gives chenu 2 rupees''😆.

Chandalika is really consistent as she is ashant with her children as with Radhika but few degrees more with her.Liked the scene that she is suspicious why chenu has given back the money without keeping commission and  immediately follows and catches him😆

Now phuljhari spends all her time dreaming about Bumbum and she is happy''😍'..but when everyone sit for dinner the mother mentions about some married women pooja and then it hits Phuljhari''' and guilt sets in'😭'..she goes and has a chat with her Kanha that how could she think of another man when she is married and that she is sorry and she won't ever do that again'😭😭''.and the next day the mother drags Phuljhari to Mathura when Phuljhar does not want to go''..and Bumbum is waiting for her in the ghat'''he decided to wait for her at the ghat and not go to Rawal and ask about her because her name will get spoiled'👏'.so Phuljari and Bumbum meet in Mathura.😛.I mean she was shopping and Bumbum was hopping and they met with their hearts skipping😛😛'..phuljhari avoids Bumbum and says she does not want to talk to him and Bumbum says fine but come for holi tmrw'😉'.and Phuljhari says no and Bumbum says I know you will'😉''.don't worry Bumbum Zee will drag her there'😉.

😆😆 Yes as both of u have to sing and dance at the ME I think the slow down will start once the ME is over and now that the confusion has set in Phuljaris mind regarding her feelings and she is having her intense talks with Kanha.I liked the way BBB was behaving and was just like the childhood days and looking forward for the ME to see the child actors dancing and singing.
😆

Comment'''.

I wish that they can do this meeting and attracting and teasing slowly''''..I wish that they could show Phuljhari retracting slowly''''.I wish they can show Bumbum searching for her'''..I wish they can show Phuljaris confusion and she fighting with herself slowly'''''she being pulled apart by the attraction that she has for Bumbum (her heart) and the thoughts that she is married according to some ritual (her brain) '.I wish''they show the fight in her between Kanha in her heart and rituals of society in her brain'''..but these will most probably remain as wishes'''.

Today the day belonged to  Phuljhari''.her attraction'..her amusement'..happiness'''joy''.shyness''..her dreamworld''..her guilt''her apologies to her best friend''.and her stubbornness. Liked the kiddie Bumbum and his glee and earnestness'liked that he quickly finished his work and ran to meet Phuljhari just like little Bumbumbhole''. Also Phuljharis family'..I might not like all the characters but they are a family with all their quirkyness'''jealousy'.teasing between siblings''.and dreams.

The episode was quite good and especially Rubinas acting liked her swichover dress in chudidar.Liked the way BBB was very sure she will come the next day and if her gurukul people will take her to sing in the function as shown in HA SBB and waiting for the grand holi tamasha 😉😆

Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=misti73]

Comment'''.

I wish that they can do this meeting and attracting and teasing slowly''''..I wish that they could show Phuljhari retracting slowly''''.I wish they can show Bumbum searching for her'''..I wish they can show Phuljaris confusion and she fighting with herself slowly'''''she being pulled apart by the attraction that she has for Bumbum (her heart) and the thoughts that she is married according to some ritual (her brain) '.I wish''they show the fight in her between Kanha in her heart and rituals of society in her brain'''..but these will most probably remain as wishes''

Agree with you on this, Misti. Would love tantalisingly slow groW*H of RaDev love. The internal turmoil, finally succumbing to Dev's charm, their attraction, 😳 😳

Yeh tho nahin hoga, so let's enjoy the scenes now. 

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks misti......
i want to see Rad's struggle her self to make her mind that Rohen is her KK.because her heart is with Dev and kanha also want RaDev to marry.....
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Misti ... and Angie ... of course the two of you too ... love the back and forth between our own Jai and Veeru  😊

Finally watched the show ...very nicely done episode ... loved it ... you were right on abt Rubina's expressions... she was excellent .  👏 Her family, for all its shortcomings , is interesting.  Dev was very good too 😊  ... i dont know how they can rush this tomorrow.  😕

Btw ... they should urgently get a  doctor to advice them on CB2 ...and i don't mean the quack who advised them during CB1   ... the whole dadaji needing medicine to be sick and being able to signal some things but not others looks far from realistic  ... even if i buy into everything else that goes on in the PF house

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radev_fan

Misti enjoyed reading your posts today it was too funny ...

Bumbum this is just the start''.
Bumbum give up the thought of you carrying her to the ghat'..
Phuljhari will not let you do that bacchu'''

misti i too was thinking the same ..Dev this not your old Radhika  even the old Rads also 
did not gave her hand when she falls on ground in their first meet at rasleela

one should not read others thoughts without permission''

arrre misti yeh sab rules serials ke main leads par par logo nahin hote ......story has to move on yaar...

anyway Phuljhari applies the magical ointment and starts limping and
then after one second her leg is ok''.I mean she is walking normally'..
yeh Chunnu munnu can you give me the name of the ointment'

i too want to know the name of that magical ointment which made to walk our Rads within secs... Kanha ka magical oinment only made for Radhs...

Phuljhari says no and Bumbum says I know you will'''.don't worry Bumbum Zee will drag her there'.

Zee ya Kanha ????

Thanks Heena.........oh Zee is more powerful than any kanha........see they can even change what is written in the Gita.😉

misti73 thumbnail
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next