Mistis thoughts 17th march 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbum/Bumbumbhole=Dev

Chandalika=Radhikas mother

Champakali=Chanda

Ahh so Bumbum becomes bumbumbhole and gives his hand to Phuljhari……😳….saying….chalo chalo jaldi jaldi haath pakro…😛….but Phuljhari being a good girl says no…👏….and she gets up herself and starts limping but drops a notebooks which Bumbum picks up and keeps it close to his heart……😳….I mean shirt ke andar but I think that note book is now close to his petu….I mean tummy…😉😛…..anyway Misti come back…😆.oh yes she is back…😉..I mean I am back…😃..and Phuljahri is with the doctor aunty and phuljhari is blushing thinking how she fell 😛and Bumbum outside is blushing and reading Phuljharis notebook where she jots down whatever she feels nice…😳..I mean whenever she feels that something is nice she writes it down in that note book…😃…..Bumbum gandi baat…😳…..one should not read others thoughts without permission……😳…anyway the doctor aunty brings Phuljhari outside and says that medicines have been given ….. slight sprain..but if she does not walk then she will be ok…😉..but Phuljhari true to form starts walking or limping and Bumbum grumbles that she is not even listening to the doctor…😆……Bumbum this is just the start…😆….Bumbum give up the thought of you carrying her to the ghat…😳..Phuljhari will not let you do that bacchu…😆……and then Bumbum is hungry but Phuljhari refuses to go …🤔….but then Bumbum manages to convince her and they go to eat golgappes…😛…….and he also brags to get her to say yes…😳……now they go and eat golgappes……..Phuljhari is busy eating and she forgets that Bumbum also has to eat ……😆😆🤣…..then blushes and lets Bumbum eat…😆….

Ok Purohits and blah blah blah….not interested🥱🥱🥱…..only thing is that the panditji says that the choti bahu has all these qualities and will arrive soon…🤔……..but panditji most probably is that babajis chela…😛…..see he said all these things about choti bahu but did not mention who is the chota beta……😉…….That babaji who told dadaji all the secrets is very chaloo…😳😉……he is refusing to come in front of the red bull but sending other people to pass on incomplete information…😉…😆…Anyway so after Phuljhari lets Bumbum also eat……😆…..they decide to leave and Bumbum wants to apply ointment to Phuljharis feet…😳..wah bachu…😳……maybe you can take a chance with a pair of payal…😆😆😉……anyway Phuljhari applies the magical ointment and starts limping and then after one second her leg is ok…😳….I mean she is walking normally…..yeh Chunnu munnu can you give me the name of the ointment…🤔😳……and Bumbum then tells her that he will wait for her in the ghat..will she come…😳…….Phuljhari keeps quite and mutters to herself…😛….ahi rabba yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai……😳…..ok she didn't say the Rabba part…😳….so she gets on the boat and reaches home her her father is waiting for her in the ghat……..and father remarks that she is glowing like she used to glow as a kid…😛….yes babuji because the glow is now back in her life……😛…..and Bumbum goes home and tells Chirkut that he has found the face to make his sculptors complete…😉😃  

Anyway now Phuljharis family …😃😃😃..Chenu walks in and Chandalikas asks for money and he quietly gives her 500 rupees 😆and then goes in the house and takes out a bigger bundle and keeps it in the box…😲….Chandalika knows her son so she follows him and poor chenu  looses all the money……….these three chenu , chandalika and champakali …….all their eyes light up when they see money…🤔….but Chandalika does scold chenu for this large amount of money…….Chenu says lottery and then tries to convince the mother to just take 1000 and give him back the remainder……..and keeps staring longingly at the notes…😆……but chandalika says nothing doing…the remainder will be needed when anyone moos back at champakali in the speed dating competing…..and gives chenu 2 rupees……😆.

Now phuljhari spends all her time dreaming about Bumbum and she is happy……😍…..but when everyone sit for dinner the mother mentions about some married women pooja and then it hits Phuljhari……… and guilt sets in…😭…..she goes and has a chat with her Kanha that how could she think of another man when she is married and that she is sorry and she won't ever do that again…😭😭…….and the next day the mother drags Phuljhari to Mathura when Phuljhar does not want to go……..and Bumbum is waiting for her in the ghat………he decided to wait for her at the ghat and not go to Rawal and ask about her because her name will get spoiled…👏….so Phuljari and Bumbum meet in Mathura.😛.I mean she was shopping and Bumbum was hopping and they met with their hearts skipping😛😛…..phuljhari avoids Bumbum and says she does not want to talk to him and Bumbum says fine but come for holi tmrw…😉….and Phuljhari says no and Bumbum says I know you will…😉…….don't worry Bumbum Zee will drag her there…😉.

Comment……….

I wish that they can do this meeting and attracting and teasing slowly…………..I wish that they could show Phuljhari retracting slowly………….I wish they can show Bumbum searching for her………..I wish they can show Phuljaris confusion and she fighting with herself slowly……………she being pulled apart by the attraction that she has for Bumbum (her heart) and the thoughts that she is married according to some ritual (her brain) ….I wish……they show the fight in her between Kanha in her heart and rituals of society in her brain………..but these will most probably remain as wishes……….

Today the day belonged to  Phuljhari…….her attraction…..her amusement…..happiness………joy…….shyness……..her dreamworld……..her guilt……her apologies to her best friend…….and her stubbornness. Liked the kiddie Bumbum and his glee and earnestness…liked that he quickly finished his work and ran to meet Phuljhari just like little Bumbumbhole……. Also Phuljharis family…..I might not like all the characters but they are a family with all their quirkyness………jealousy….teasing between siblings…….and dreams.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

I wish that they can do this meeting and attracting and teasing slowly''''..I wish that they could show Phuljhari retracting slowly''''.I wish they can show Bumbum searching for her'''..I wish they can show Phuljaris confusion and she fighting with herself slowly'''''she being pulled apart by the attraction that she has for Bumbum (her heart) and the thoughts that she is married according to some ritual (her brain) '.I wish''they show the fight in her between Kanha in her heart and rituals of society in her brain'''..but these will most probably remain as wishes'''.

thnxxx misti 4 this cute n hilarious update....👏👏👏
👏   ..i totaly agree with u dear that Chunnu munnu is mixin up  with spirituality n rituals....which r very much diffrnt .... n i also wish that they should make spirituality the winner against rituals.....i think our Chunnu munnu does not the keen  difference between these two........
   All over the episode was nice to me.... luveed the scene when Phuljhari n Bumbumbhole wre eatin golguppes together...they both wre lookin cute..😉...luved the way that Bumbumbhole told abt his happiness to Rohan.....n ofcourse luved the natural convesation between Amma n Chenu.... but feelin sooooo sorry 4 Chenu ......😆😆.....lastly i got a clear image of the mind setup of Bumbum n Phuljhari today.....they both r longin 4 their luv but in two diffrnt ways....this  thing Chunnu munnu thought nicely...but accordin to me they need proceed slowly n patiently .....sumwhere they r rushing.....as Bumbumbhole told phuljhari today that they r friends.... so they should remain as friends 4 atleat a month....i dont wanna see Phuljhari's bahu image sooo soon....
Edited by RADEV1000 - 13 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
misti don't worry ! ur wish will be fulfilled, we will have to wait for the Purohit family to come in touch with Radhika and set her marriage with Rohan..

When the serial was starting, it was mentioned that Radhika's foster mosther makes Radhika believe that she married Rohan in her childhood, so at that tym am sure the CV's will show Radhika's struggle to keep up with Rohan when her heart has already been lost to Dev..

Just have some patience my dear...
Angie12 thumbnail
[QUOTE=misti73]

Ahh so Bumbum becomes bumbumbhole and gives his hand to Phuljhari''😳'.saying'.chalo chalo jaldi jaldi haath pakro'😛'.but Phuljhari being a good girl says no'👏'.and she gets up herself and starts limping but drops a notebooks which Bumbum picks up and keeps it close to his heart''😳'.I mean shirt ke andar but I think that note book is now close to his petu'.I mean tummy'😉😛'..anyway Misti come back'😆.oh yes she is back'😉..I mean I am back'😃..and Phuljahri is with the doctor aunty and phuljhari is blushing thinking how she fell 😛and Bumbum outside is blushing and reading Phuljharis notebook where she jots down whatever she feels nice'😳..I mean whenever she feels that something is nice she writes it down in that note book'😃'..Bumbum gandi baat'😳'..one should not read others thoughts without permission''😳'anyway the doctor aunty brings Phuljhari outside and says that medicines have been given '.. slight sprain..but if she does not walk then she will be ok'😉..but Phuljhari true to form starts walking or limping and Bumbum grumbles that she is not even listening to the doctor'😆''Bumbum this is just the start'😆'.Bumbum give up the thought of you carrying her to the ghat'😳..Phuljhari will not let you do that bacchu'😆''and then Bumbum is hungry but Phuljhari refuses to go '🤔'.but then Bumbum manages to convince her and they go to eat golgappes'😛''.and he also brags to get her to say yes'😳''now they go and eat golgappes''..Phuljhari is busy eating and she forgets that Bumbum also has to eat ''😆😆🤣'..then blushes and lets Bumbum eat'😆'.

Misti,  your commentary becomes entertaining when Bumbum acts like a kid with Phuljhari.  Phuljhari is a fun girl who also likes to eat.  I like this quality as they always showed older Radhika giving up her food.  Here she lets her father serve her when she comes late or forget Bumbum while eating.  I like this sparkly Phuljhari who enjoys all the small moments in her life and face the music at its time.  But doesn't let that part spoil her present enjoyment.  Hope you keep this Phuljhari intact and not spoil her after she moves to PB or when you do some leap. 

Bumbum has kept the diary?  I actually like this part (even if it is unethical) as it gives him insight about Phuljhari and then falling in love deeply would be very logical from the infatuation stage.

Ok Purohits and blah blah blah'.not interested🥱🥱🥱'..only thing is that the panditji says that the choti bahu has all these qualities and will arrive soon'🤔''..but panditji most probably is that babajis chela'😛'..see he said all these things about choti bahu but did not mention who is the chota beta''😉''.That babaji who told dadaji all the secrets is very chaloo'😳😉''he is refusing to come in front of the red bull but sending other people to pass on incomplete information'😉'😆'

I think about this too.  Kabutarni always gets adhuri information and makes mistakes.  She hasn't bothered to know if Rohan is indeed the chota beta.  She herself is making sure that chota beta gets trained to be Mr. RP.  I am waiting for wise old owl to show up when Dadaji gets cured by Phuljhari so that Dadaji can hit the wise old owl for not telling him that he would be CB's Nand (Kanha's old father who was imprisoned for ages). 

Anyway so after Phuljhari lets Bumbum also eat''😆'..they decide to leave and Bumbum wants to apply ointment to Phuljharis feet'😳..wah bachu'😳''maybe you can take a chance with a pair of payal'😆😆😉''
Bumbum is bold and takes chances despite Phuljhari's headmistress looks.  Like that quality.  Hope they show him erupting as a volcano when he figures out the Kabutarni.   I don't want him to show forgiveness.

anyway Phuljhari applies the magical ointment and starts limping and then after one second her leg is ok'😳'.I mean she is walking normally'..yeh Chunnu munnu can you give me the name of the ointment'🤔😳
ROFL Well the purpose was to get the diary and have this meeting.  Now her limp has to be cured as she has to dance for Holi in a day.

''and Bumbum then tells her that he will wait for her in the ghat..will she come'😳''.Phuljhari keeps quite and mutters to herself'😛'.ahi rabba yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai''😳'..ok she didn't say the Rabba part'😳'.so she gets on the boat and reaches home her her father is waiting for her in the ghat''..and father remarks that she is glowing like she used to glow as a kid'😛'.yes babuji because the glow is now back in her life''😛'..and Bumbum goes home and tells Chirkut that he has found the face to make his sculptors complete'😉😃  

ROFL  Reading your commentary by any chance, chunnu munnu?  So will we see some sittings in that "Shankuntala" pose that you mention so many times.  Would Kabutarni by any chance commission Bumbum to do that as she is enabling all the events.

Anyway now Phuljharis family '😃😃😃..Chenu walks in and Chandalikas asks for money and he quietly gives her 500 rupees 😆and then goes in the house and takes out a bigger bundle and keeps it in the box'😲'.Chandalika knows her son so she follows him and poor chenu  looses all the money'''.these three chenu , chandalika and champakali ''.all their eyes light up when they see money'🤔'.but Chandalika does scold chenu for this large amount of money''.Chenu says lottery and then tries to convince the mother to just take 1000 and give him back the remainder''..and keeps staring longingly at the notes'😆''but chandalika says nothing doing'the remainder will be needed when anyone moos back at champakali in the speed dating competing'..and gives chenu 2 rupees''😆.

I like Chenu and actually half of his family's greed too.  It is realistic.  So will Chirkut be the "said" Yuvak.  As long as it is not our Bumbum,  I am ok with it.

phuljhari avoids Bumbum and says she does not want to talk to him and Bumbum says fine but come for holi tmrw'😉'.and Phuljhari says no and Bumbum says I know you will'😉''.don't worry Bumbum Zee will drag her there'😉.

How else will they show dream song and their two hour marathon.  Bumbum's look while applying color is that of Dev from Janamastmi who had enough of Radhika's avoidance and asked her bluntly about marrying him.  Poor Bumbum, his heart is going to break soon.  Chunnu munnu, slow down some stuff.  Well you won't but still I had to write this.

I wish that they can do this meeting and attracting and teasing slowly''''..I wish that they could show Phuljhari retracting slowly''''.I wish they can show Bumbum searching for her'''..I wish they can show Phuljaris confusion and she fighting with herself slowly'''''she being pulled apart by the attraction that she has for Bumbum (her heart) and the thoughts that she is married according to some ritual (her brain) '.I wish''they show the fight in her between Kanha in her heart and rituals of society in her brain'''..but these will most probably remain as wishes'''.

This would be the ideal track and the real story for me.  But they won't do that.   Why do they want to endorse such brainwashing of an innocent kid.  Can they not show a real meaning of spiritualism and dharam to people than showing these prophecies, rituals etc. 

Today the day belonged to  Phuljhari''.her attraction'..her amusement'..happiness'''joy''.shyness''..her dreamworld''..her guilt''her apologies to her best friend''.and her stubbornness. Liked the kiddie Bumbum and his glee and earnestness'liked that he quickly finished his work and ran to meet Phuljhari just like little Bumbumbhole''. Also Phuljharis family'..I might not like all the characters but they are a family with all their quirkyness'''jealousy'.teasing between siblings''.and dreams.

Will comment on this part once I see the episode.  But I can imagine it based on your description.  Like the Bumbum and Phuljhari who do their work but also keep time for themselves.  I guess for now Phuljhari would be avoiding Bumbum until Bumbum founds about the selection for Rohan and starts avoiding Phuljhari.  Then it would be Phuljhari's turn to pursue him once she knows the truth.  But still I am hoping that the marriage is stopped by Phuljhari based on the conflict you wrote in the above paragraph rather than showing an accidental adult marriage between Bumbum and Phuljhari or Kanha intervening at the last minute to stop the wedding.   I really want Phuljhari to stop the wedding without knowing the full truth.  That to me would be a victory of spiritualism over ritualism.  Then  later on rituals and spiritual can come together as Kanha's leela.  But for now, they need to be different than what they have shown so far.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

thnxxx misti 4 this cute n hilarious update....👏👏👏
👏   ..i totaly agree with u dear that Chunnu munnu is mixin up  with spirituality n rituals....which r very much diffrnt .... n i also wish that they should make spirituality the winner against rituals.....i think our Chunnu munnu does not the keen  difference between these two........
   All over the episode was nice to me.... luveed the scene when Phuljhari n Bumbumbhole wre eatin golguppes together...they both wre lookin cute..😉...luved the way that Bumbumbhole told abt his happiness to Rohan.....n ofcourse luved the natural convesation between Amma n Chenu.... but feelin sooooo sorry 4 Chenu ......😆😆.....lastly i got a clear image of the mind setup of Bumbum n Phuljhari today.....they both r longin 4 their luv but in two diffrnt ways....this  thing Chunnu munnu thought nicely...but accordin to me they need proceed slowly n patiently .....sumwhere they r rushing.....as Bumbumbhole told phuljhari today that they r friends.... so they should remain as friends 4 atleat a month....i dont wanna see Phuljhari's bahu image sooo soon....

You are welcome RADEV1000. .....Yes both are longing now for their love in different way........Radhika's is husband, a figment of her past and Devs is his dream face that will complete an image..........but I hope that will later become the search for the same love.......a friend who is also a soulmate.😉...they need to slow down....they have everything in front of them.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

misti don't worry ! ur wish will be fulfilled, we will have to wait for the Purohit family to come in touch with Radhika and set her marriage with Rohan..

When the serial was starting, it was mentioned that Radhika's foster mosther makes Radhika believe that she married Rohan in her childhood, so at that tym am sure the CV's will show Radhika's struggle to keep up with Rohan when her heart has already been lost to Dev..

Just have some patience my dear...

AD I have patience but I don't trust Zee and the PH for its greed for TRPs for which they are quite happy to destroy a show.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why3

Misti,  your commentary becomes entertaining when Bumbum acts like a kid with Phuljhari.  Phuljhari is a fun girl who also likes to eat.  I like this quality as they always showed older Radhika giving up her food.  Here she lets her father serve her when she comes late or forget Bumbum while eating.  I like this sparkly Phuljhari who enjoys all the small moments in her life and face the music at its time.  But doesn't let that part spoil her present enjoyment.  Hope you keep this Phuljhari intact and not spoil her after she moves to PB or when you do some leap. 

Angie....they have made him the underdog....he is a lovable bum and I see bumbumbhole in him..........a mixture of three lethal combinations for me.....so I can't help it.😆😆...and Phuljhari is the perfect foil for him....😆...Yes why not enjoy life....she knows what is waiting for her at home.......but that does not mean that one stops laughing and smiling.

Bumbum has kept the diary?  I actually like this part (even if it is unethical) as it gives him insight about Phuljhari and then falling in love deeply would be very logical from the infatuation stage.
Yes he hid it so Phuljhari does not know that she has lost it........and I think that you are tight that this is how they might show him getting a sight of the real phuljhari..........her thoughts and her feelings should be there in the diary........and since they have shown him as a solitary person who plays flute..sketches and is a scuptor.he should be able to understand it.

I think about this too.  Kabutarni always gets adhuri information and makes mistakes.  She hasn't bothered to know if Rohan is indeed the chota beta.  She herself is making sure that chota beta gets trained to be Mr. RP.  I am waiting for wise old owl to show up when Dadaji gets cured by Phuljhari so that Dadaji can hit the wise old owl for not telling him that he would be CB's Nand (Kanha's old father who was imprisoned for ages). 
Oh yes collateral damage.......😉...and today the camera zoomed in on Kabutarnis face...and she was thinking but no monologue....did they forget the monologue......🤔......the most important part of kabutarnis greatness.

Bumbum is bold and takes chances despite Phuljhari's headmistress looks.  Like that quality.  Hope they show him erupting as a volcano when he figures out the Kabutarni.   I don't want him to show forgiveness.
Oh yes........the full bumbumbhole form.........😃😃😃

🤣  Reading your commentary by any chance, chunnu munnu?  So will we see some sittings in that "Shankuntala" pose that you mention so many times.  Would Kabutarni by any chance commission Bumbum to do that as she is enabling all the events.
😆😆😆 I was laughing when I heard that part.........actually i want to see him sculpturing from his imagination...he cannot find he and is restless......one of the servants can listen to some old songs in the radio and that Geet gata patharo nain song should be playing on the radio when he is scupturing........they can show the servants taking rest at night listening to the radio.......or the place when he does his scupturing is somewhere else and he is there when he hears someone else listening to old songs on the radio.....😉...Phuljharis part can come in later.
😆

I like Chenu and actually half of his family's greed too.  It is realistic.  So will Chirkut be the "said" Yuvak.  As long as it is not our Bumbum,  I am ok with it.

Lets see.........Bumbum being the yuvak is a repeatation of CB1........they might do that for the all important red night gown...........anyway lets see what they show.

How else will they show dream song and their two hour marathon.  Bumbum's look while applying color is that of Dev from Janamastmi who had enough of Radhika's avoidance and asked her bluntly about marrying him.  Poor Bumbum, his heart is going to break soon.  Chunnu munnu, slow down some stuff.  Well you won't but still I had to write this.

Yes Zees craze for having everyone together.......from the promos it looks like that the entire family will be there.Bumbums heart is going to break

This would be the ideal track and the real story for me.  But they won't do that.   Why do they want to endorse such brainwashing of an innocent kid.  Can they not show a real meaning of spiritualism and dharam to people than showing these prophecies, rituals etc. 

But for that they need to understand the difference between spiritualism and ritualism.....I think we are on a different path then the creatives.........

Today the day belonged to  Phuljhari''.her attraction'..her amusement'..happiness'''joy''.shyness''..her dreamworld''..her guilt''her apologies to her best friend''.and her stubbornness. Liked the kiddie Bumbum and his glee and earnestness'liked that he quickly finished his work and ran to meet Phuljhari just like little Bumbumbhole''. Also Phuljharis family'..I might not like all the characters but they are a family with all their quirkyness'''jealousy'.teasing between siblings''.and dreams.

Will comment on this part once I see the episode.  But I can imagine it based on your description.  Like the Bumbum and Phuljhari who do their work but also keep time for themselves.  I guess for now Phuljhari would be avoiding Bumbum until Bumbum founds about the selection for Rohan and starts avoiding Phuljhari.  Then it would be Phuljhari's turn to pursue him once she knows the truth.  But still I am hoping that the marriage is stopped by Phuljhari based on the conflict you wrote in the above paragraph rather than showing an accidental adult marriage between Bumbum and Phuljhari or Kanha intervening at the last minute to stop the wedding.   I really want Phuljhari to stop the wedding without knowing the full truth.  That to me would be a victory of spiritualism over ritualism.  Then  later on rituals and spiritual can come together as Kanha's leela.  But for now, they need to be different than what they have shown so far.

Radhika stopping the marriage by herself without knowing the complete truth will be close to the real Radha and as you have said at the end it will be all right as part and parcel of Kanha leela when both spiritualism and ritualism will come together.
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Visiting 'Mishti's thought's'  is not  only enjoyable , it's an event.

Veeru, the more jovial and naughty of the two friends??👏
Jai, the calmer and more thoughtful of the two ??👍🏼

Edited by JustShanta - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

🤣  Reading your commentary by any chance, chunnu munnu?  So will we see some sittings in that "Shankuntala" pose that you mention so many times.  Would Kabutarni by any chance commission Bumbum to do that as she is enabling all the events.
😆😆😆 I was laughing when I heard that part.........actually i want to see him sculpturing from his imagination...he cannot find he and is restless......one of the servants can listen to some old songs in the radio and that Geet gata patharo nain song should be playing on the radio when he is scupturing........they can show the servants taking rest at night listening to the radio.......or the place when he does his scupturing is somewhere else and he is there when he hears someone else listening to old songs on the radio.....😉...Phuljharis part can come in later.
😆

Ok this is dedicated to your sculpting comments and it is not Geet Gaya Patharon Ne.  But it involves Waheeda Rehman who looked very nice in this movie and I do like the song.  Rajkumar is a sculptor in this movie who falls for the princess (Waheeda) and meets Anarkali's fate.  Bumbum won't experience that even though he would have heart break for next one year (going by CB1 time line).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJSMfJD7ZLk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by why3 - 13 years ago
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Misti ... absolutely enjoyed reading your thoughts both yesterday and today ... since I am watching after reading i was laughing at kanha's SOS to the horse  😆   Thanks for the time you take in writing these

Really like both Bumbum and phuljhari's characterizations here.  Bumbum is a kid ... feels like he has connected with Rads in a special way ... believes he is in love ... loved all of his avatars yesterday ... am yet to watch today's ... Avi did a fabulous job making the episode very entertaining and fun to watch

Phuljari was trying to strike the right balance between trying to act strict but at the same time liking all his antics ... Rubina did this so well ... did not cross any boundaries but is not above having fun  ... i loved watching her expressions as she was trying to control her laughter and being very indulgent like she would with a child

Based on your thoughts and on the written update today, it appears as if Rads goes through some soul searching ... am waiting to see that

As far as the PF are concerned ... they are a dysfunctional family bcos they are now headed by a psycho ... i find badi bahu and her thoughts abt her hubby quite hilarious - while he is sitting there looking clueless.  Wonder how they even had a kid together.    Amma seems to have protected dev and kept him clueless

As far as tomorrow and the next few weeks are concerned

-  Am happy that  Rads is going to the holi function for a reason ... 
-  Hopefully, it will be more of bumbum just following her around trying to put gulaal on her and thinking she came to the function for him ...  not proposing 
-  And please have valid reasons for item numbers and wet dance scenes ... doesnt go with dev's image so far
-  Would like to see Bumbum happier for longer while they develop all the side characters  ... and make his groW*H slow and steady .. .have him be upset and sad for losing rads first and then later angry when he finds out abt kaburtani... please dont do any abhay on us, creatives
-  Like you I would really like them to take their time developing this love story ... it is very cute but could be stretched much more ... while i enjoyed the last few days, i think they could have easily stretched by a week
-  Also, focus on the spiritual rather than the ritualistic aspect ... agree with both you and why3 here ... have Rads be really conflicted abt how she feels abt  Dev when she thinks she is married to some one else ... and have her make a choice ... no secret weddings .. that idea has been done
-  please no overdoing of miracles from kanha  ... but the horse bit and your commentary was really funny
-  While i am not happy with Zee for rushing ... am happy that they are promoting CB well

Finally ... it goes back to why i watch the show ... these two are so good together ... whether as Dev or Rads in CB1 or in their new avatars in CB2 ... i have a big smile on my face when I see them on the screen together  😃