Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Preeti was super annoying and pathetic  with her constant jaap of "zopad patti" , "junglee log" !!! ๐Ÿคข 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Preeti was super annoying and pathetic  with her constant jaap of "zopad patti" , "junglee log" !!! ๐Ÿคข 

but she at least made her presence felt...but Sangeetha ..all her trials were in vain๐Ÿ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

but she at least made her presence felt...but Sangeetha ..all her trials were in vain๐Ÿ˜†

Sangeeta was pretty straight forward ( or her part in the script )  I thought -  so obviously those people don't get noticed that much..... ๐Ÿ˜† 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Ohh and Preeti's MIL was scary too !! She suddenly starts screaming and chid chida pan........as if she remembered ohh it was written in the script !! ๐Ÿ˜† ( she winked at the camera too  after her jhooth mooth ka gussa !! ๐Ÿคฃ)
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i hope they dont come with second season of thsi
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think no one really cared or knew what they were doing............I felt they were getting their 2 days of fame on TV and so they were performing and taking advantage of the situation accordingly..........don't know how it ended and don't think this show is going anywhere.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nishi....winking at the camera, made me laugh

Guys n Gals I have to say it takes quite something for me to give up on a reality show I follow but this weeks ME took the biscuit....full on nautanki....."Modern bahu" looked like she was stuck in the 80's as far as style, Sangeeta scrubbed up better than her at the face off!! Yeh kya majara hai, wife has boy cut and mia has a ponytail....is that their idea of modern??
MIL was vile regarding her husbands doc fees!!
All in all rubbish!!
Next week will be a laugh riot NOT!!!