Preeti vs Sangeeta Mar 16-17

Posted: 13 years ago
This weeks Maa Exchange has gone to next level bcoz of its gaav vs sheher exchange or I would say more humiliation for audience😆.  Speciality of this Maa Exchange is that, kids were there but were hardly part of the show🤣

Preeti:  Modern bahu with short hair n modern dresses (no offense its just that they unnecesarily highlighted dressing),  she just did ready plung into any fights but neither avoided any.  she was adamant with what she believed right n tried to prove it before somebody who seem to never accept it

Sangeetha:  Gaav ki bahu coming from a very big family generally dressing in sarees (quite obvious😊).  I think she was totally lost n didnt understand what she was really there for.😆

Preeti sasural:  Town people but their thinking does not seem to be so broadminded.  Sasumaa was sweet initially but later lost her cool with Sangeeta with every passing day (Sangeeta too didnt act much to fill gap but rather broadened it).

Sangeeta Sasural:  Good big joint family  they gave very nice impression to me (only on first look).  They were jovial.  they were fighting.  they were oposing.  they were agreeing to Preeti..  lot was going on there

Totally, a very diasters experience for all of us🤢........

I have one question to all who view this post.  Iss it so hard to bear a family for 8 days, agree to them for 4 days, observe them, n suggest some changes for 4 days, later on give ur view at the end....seriously what a drama with all the actors overacting n overreacting to each n everything...
have stopped watching the show way back..... too much drama.....
Originally posted by JattiTude

have stopped watching the show way back..... too much drama.....
hmm...good idea..😆
enjoying this episode like others.. the only boring was  the juhi(kumkum) episode.. it is drama that makes a show enjoyable.. do no tmind if it is scripted or not.

and yes, the harshita episode was boring as well. do not want preaching from entertainment show!! 
Edited by akash08 - 13 years ago
it could be that they "wives" are briefed to oppose their adopted family's ways!!
Originally posted by Shizaru

it could be that they "wives" are briefed to oppose their adopted family's ways!!
I second u...they were readily avoiding n opposing the suggestions made the new members...
Naz lets see what happens tonight the village belle looks vicious!!

Naz lets see what happens tonight the village belle looks vicious!!
I did watch n in frustration made this thread😆...gosh things turned worse for Sangeetha n she was quite bad in confrontation too....Preeti is smart but...overall very upset week of ME
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I did watch n in frustration made this thread😆...gosh things turned worse for Sangeetha n she was quite bad in confrontation too....Preeti is smart but...overall very upset week of ME

Naz its not come on here yet 😊

Naz its not come on here yet 😊
ohhh i am in India so already aired..watch it just to comment here..😆