Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Cheater Teacher... (Page 2)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

very nicely done!!Smile
ur right the whole cheating thing was pretty childish....and yes i loved sid's double meaning comments!! "all i want women for is a bite!" LOL!!

Sid is the king of double meanings... I would say that women should really get binoculars these day so that they can identify vampies and humans... Big smile It would be nice... Yah loved that line too... Tongue he has got a brilliant sense of humor. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

very sweet analysis...keep doing this daily..I would love to read...

this is for ur analysisHug

Thank you. I cant really write as maturely as Pocahontas Smile She is the great one here. Because she was out I thought lets take a try at this. So i put in my thoughts here which might be what others had thought. Its basically personal experience and understanding. But its fun to read all those comments that people make on my feeble tries to criticism.

But i will continue to do it if you all read. Big smile And I love hugs so here you go! Hug

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Amazingly written. Today's episode was worth watching.

Yes it was worth watching. A lot of members have stopped watching this show as the script was just getting boring. But if you guys hold on and still have hope you should keep watching. You need to understand what is happening. The story is trying to build a base maybe Confused But its not working... They should work harder and think logically! Angry But yes it was good. I am hoping we get better episodes in the future with loads of Abhiya! Embarrassed
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Lovely post! I agree with ur views. Certainly more intelligent than the vampires of Ekta's creations.... I wish we got to see Abhay's fiesty vampire side a bit more... in fact lot more than what they have been dishing out so far.

Yeah we want loads more and i want to see him hunting too.... Well not humans at least but i am really into knowing what his diet actually is! Tongue It would be nice to know. I wish he is not starving himself. If he is that is the reason why he is so cranky! WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Originally posted by shivani003

Lovely post! I agree with ur views. Certainly more intelligent than the vampires of Ekta's creations.... I wish we got to see Abhay's fiesty vampire side a bit more... in fact lot more than what they have been dishing out so far.

Yeah we want loads more and i want to see him hunting too.... Well not humans at least but i am really into knowing what his diet actually is! Tongue It would be nice to know. I wish he is not starving himself. If he is that is the reason why he is so cranky! WinkLOL

ROFL

I remember Damon mocking Stefan in Vampire Diaries for surviving on squirrels. Hmmm I wonder what Abhay survives on.... rats?Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index