LOL how can she even think abt dhondu? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
trueee...but den i guess arohi cant b dat selfish n think abt herself n arjun wen her childhood friend pleaded  n cried in front of her..dat wud b soo unlike arohi... but poor arjun..
hehe...really....hw cn she think abt dhondz...
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Hehehhee yeah but it was perfect for this scene ... i like the tune πŸ˜† u know where i can get it on my mp3? hahahhahha

Ahhhh i want these "6 upcoming" days to just be arohi showing arjun she loves him in some way .. because arjun will totally ignore her now, so its her turn to win him back

It would b an interesting watch to say d least...going by Arjun's glum expression from today's last scene...Arohi has some serious work ahead of her....πŸ˜›
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Hehehhee yeah but it was perfect for this scene ... i like the tune πŸ˜† u know where i can get it on my mp3? hahahhahha

Ahhhh i want these "6 upcoming" days to just be arohi showing arjun she loves him in some way .. because arjun will totally ignore her now, so its her turn to win him back

you can try to google itt hehehheπŸ˜† and youtube..lol
yeah mee too i want her too win him backk
Arre what she did today was just awesome .. but one thing that i hate is how in one epi, they show feelings & emotions and in the next they act as if nothing has happened ..

I want them to continue from where they were .. there should be tension & intensity btwn them, where arjun ignores arohi and arohi keeps doing stuff to get his attention. I want to see EMOTIONS now ..
We'll get loads of emotions in d next few days.....i really hope so Gina..
gina ims ure this will continue in tomorrows episodee
ye mohabbat kya kya na karaye Arohi's gone bonkers in Arjun's love .y cant ekta's leads esp gals be a little selfish .dhondu jaise self centric doston ko tho khaddein mein jana chaiye .y is even she thinking abt him .typical ek gal dusron ke liye apni khushi ke liye kurbaan
I am liking the present track...
OMG I totally agree with you this point.

How could Arohi even think of backing off?

Arjun was literallly down to earth confessing his feelings!

Ah!

They're trying to get the viewer's attention!