Fan Fictions

Pyaar To Hona Hi THA Updated 7/15/2011

Saniya786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy Girlsss/Guysss...I've been thinking for a while now and I'm thinking of starting an ff. Now this ff is going to be very different, it's not going to have the same old love stroy where the guy and girl fall in love and then something tragic happens and their life becomes miserable and in the end they get back to their normal life and live happily ever after...not to offend any of you...this ff is going to have masti, magic, jealousy, betrayal and OFC LOVEEE!!!!...now you might be thinking that this is in every FF...but as I said this FF is going to be different...something you've never read before...so get ready for and enthralling and exiting story ðŸ˜ƒ

Riddhima Gupta aka Ridzz

The hottest girl in the school...outgoing, selfish, b****y, loving (only to friends). Loves her friends, he parents are shashank and padma gupta who are extremely rich and own Gupta Empires. Doesn't listen to anyone, very ziddy and oh yeah she doesn't love Armaan Malik for now'Age dekha jayega kya hota hai  ;) AT the time she is going out with Harshad Chopra (apna prem <3)   

Harshad Chopra aka Harsh

Well what can I say he's one of the 5 hunks of the school. He loves studying and wants to be a business man. He loves riddhima from the bottom of his heart and is willing to do anything for her until **the one girl** for him comes along ;) He has no parents and no family except for his little sister Nikki.

Nikkita Chopra aka Nikks or Nikki

Is madly in love with flowers, especially daisies. Hasn't found her Mr. Right yet but knows that one day he'll come one day. She loves kids and wants to become a pediatrician I mean what a perfect job. Loves her friends especially Armaan and Riddhima.

Armaan Malik

Another one of the 5 hunks of the school. Well he's a player but when he finds the right girl everything will change. Doesn't believe in love till OFC u no who comes along. Loves to tease people.  Riddhima's childhood friend. He is the son of Billy and Annanya Malik who are Best Friends with Shashank and Padma. Oh and did  I mention he is currently dating his 16th girlfriend Tia (not an important person)   

Anjali And atul

Rhidhima's Bhaiyya and Bhabi. Love ridz to the max. Love each other even though it was and arranged marriage. Have a 2 year old girl named Pooja. The gang consider Pooja to be their lucky chram cuz whenever she's around everything goes perfect J

Another stud of the school . He enjoys painting and art. His passion playing his guitar. Girlfriend none. Never had one :P Don't worry he'll find his ms. Perfect soon or should I say ms.unperfect ;)

Muskaan Chadda

A cute loud enthusiastic, outgoing and fierce girl. Loves Dancing and has a small crush on Armaan malik who considers her as one of his best friends :D

Abbhimanyu aka Abbhi

Another stud. Loves nikki but knows that she doesn't love him back (just for now). Him and Armaan are like best friends aka brothers. Can do anything for Armaan and vice versa.

So guyss this is my charecter sketchh

Here's an idea of how the ff will be :) 

All freshman students report to the auditorium immediately! 

Armaan: CHalo atleast math class se to chutkara para

Ridz: Haan yaar and this supply teacher give me a break...

Ra: Dude this isnt funny. hamari test arahi hai and tumhe mazak sujh raha hai 

Ri: chill rahul (blows a kiss to him) 

Ar: Oh god ab chalo bhi

On the way to the auditorium 

Armaan bumps into muskaan.

Ar: Oh i'm so sorry

M: Abey...oh chalo jee theek hai 

Ar: looks at muskaan (thinks to himself) isse to pehle nahin dekha... umm kya tum new ho

M: Jee haan I'm muskaan

A: Aur mein hoon...

Abbhi: slaps armaan on the back abbey salley kitne dino baad mil raha hoon tujhse aur tu hai ke jawwab hi nahi deh raha

Ar: kuttey tujhe to mein baad me dehkloonga he says as hee sees muskaan leaving. He rushes to muskaan 

M: now what

A: wow yaar she's gorgeous he thinks to himself :P Tumm kya nahin arahi hoon

M: Tumse matlab thinks to herself yeh to mere hi peeche pagaya

A: Wooww attitude much

M: Ya watever and walks away

leaving behind a mesmerized armaan :D :D :D 

Ik this is a short part but this is just the Begining age age dehko kya hota hai :D :D :D 

Please comment if you want me to continue Thankxx

Edited by Saniya786 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey!
Seems to be gr8!
Superb intro
add me to ur pm list pls
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Want to read more
Add me to ur pm list
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WOW. I am in <3 with this. Pleaseee do pm me and continue soon! :D
Sheena
Saniya786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ik Ik I've updated after a really long time but I'm sorry I was busy with skool and I 've started another ff it's called Since You Csame into my life. And I now this par is really Short But spare me I've been busy! :) I'll update agian soon! 

In the auditorium

Pr: Good morning students, I've called all you here to welcome you to this school.This university is well known around the world and I recommend that you keep it's honor and dignity high aswell. Actually this year my daughter is enrolled in this uni. So may I call upon stage my daughter Muskaan Chadda

Ar: Yaar yeh toh principle ki chamchi nikli

Harsh: Armaan shut up yaar

Armaan: Sorry dad ;)

Ri: Plzz both of you abhi larhne ka time nahi hai

Ra: She looks high

Abhi: Haha rahul :P

Nikki: Oh please sweet lagti hai

Abhi: Tumhari tara :S

Nikki: Aww thankx abhi

Ridz; Nikki ka chamcha

They all know that abhi likes nikki exept for nikki

Abhi: (blushes)

Ar: ab isko kyu tang kar rahi ho basket

Ri: Ohh please Armaan tum mujhe to kuch kahoge nahin to hi accha hoga

Ra: Guys tumhari baatein khatam ho gayi ho to ab hum jaa sakte hai'.buddhe ki speech to band ho gayi

They all go to their classes

**RIIINNNGGG**

All students are in the cafeteria

Riddhima and harsh are making out behind a pole when

Ar: Booo!

Hearing this Riddhima and harsh break their session and rids is about to fall when Armaan catches her

For a moment Armaan just stares at ridz but feels pain in his somach and realizes that rids has punched him so he would let go of her. So he drops her to the floor

Rids: Hawww tumhe to me ughhh

Ar: tumhnne mujhe punch kyu kiya idiot

Rids: tumne tna kaske pakra that I couldn't even breathe u retard!

Harsh: OMGSHH SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU'.I'm starving let's go have lunch

AR, Ri: Tumhe to mein baad mein dekhloonga/gi

On their way to the caf they see muskaan chadda (principle ki chamchi). Muskaan and rids are already friends because they had each other in their previous class so rids asks muski to join them.

Ar: tum isse jaanti ho

Ri: nahin mein muskaan uhi chilla rahi thi kyunki main to paagal khane se chutkey ayii hoon na!

Ar: haan who to sahi hai and winks at harsh and they both high five

Rids: harsh tumh bhi jao mujhe tumse baat nahi karni

Muski: Heyy ridziee,

Rids: heyy chalo mein tumhe apne friends se milwati hoon. Harsh my boyfriend, nikki abhi, rahul and Armaan the idiot

Mus: I like your decription about Armaan

Ar: oh hello me yahan hi hoon

Mus: To mene kab kaha ke tum kahin gaye

Rids giggles and just as Armaan is about to say something the bell rings

Small Part :P 

Please comment I want atleast 6 to continue! Even if i don't get 6 I'll continue hehe cuz i like writing and even though i dont have alot of experience I'll try to make it good! :)  

Edited by Saniya786 - 12 years ago
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Continue soon
N pm me
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey nice ff...

loved ridz and armaan..

cont soon..

and pls add me in ur pm list

ssidra thumbnail