What an enlightening episode - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

yaar ankit mujhe toh sab sapna lag raha hain someone pinch meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iccha bani maharani , wah wahπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wanted to put in a picture of me pinching you but it did not come...........really don't know how to upload these things.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

[]

Here is your pinch
thanksπŸ˜†πŸ˜› but abhi bhi sapna lag raha hain🀣
Originally posted by intruderfast

thanksπŸ˜†πŸ˜› but abhi bhi sapna lag raha hain🀣

HUH did you get the picture I can't see anything.

HUH did you get the picture I can't see anything.
no but its the thought that countsπŸ˜†
hmmm interesting 2 know they r gg on a ff pace..😊 tqs for the info aditiji😊
Yea Aditi, I completely agree. After a really long time I felt good after watching Uttaran. Otherwise its plain disgust that gets on to you! Loved the song..loved the way Veecha walked to the tests hand in hand... The last scene was teh icing on the cake. Rathore was good..but theres definitely scope for further improvement- feel really sorry for him though!

If there is any character that can handle Tapasya's attitude it is Rathod...........I really think they will be happy together.
i agree with u.rathore has been the only one.
has anyone thought abt the fact that with such little footage since his entry he has still managed to compete with the other main characters in the story πŸ‘
i think its a compliment to his acting and the role..i cant wait to see wot happens next in rathore tap track..why are they making that so slow?? 
y'day episode was really very good........................I feel CVs are rushing to either wrap up( I bet on this) or go for a leap.

Satya & Rathod acting is fabulous and are only saving graces to the drowning UT.
That's a lovely epi yest Esp the Rathod part Beautifully done!!!and Gaurav's acting πŸ‘ Amazing ....... He's looking so young......The way he told 24 years hain.....She's pregnant and that look on his face Great!!!! A fine epi .......and that fertility test was also ok....The most important thing being it's done by Dr.Soni.....2day it's time for SVs FB πŸ˜†

Rathod spoke to Taps yest ???I missed it Damnnn
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

I agree .. today they were in fast forward mode... suddenly so many things happening... quickly... πŸ˜²πŸ˜† .... But today the last scene between veecha was good after a long time ..it did not look artificial...

and the dream of Satya.... I remeber someone writing about them being thrown out for stealing jewellery  which later is found in the house ... seems like CVs have picked that up from the UT forum  ...CVs are picking up all their ideas from here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
charu i also said that in 1 of my posts that might b accused of false theft etc. by mai & budha but i thought it was their mother & not satya!!😊😊

but who'd stolen that chain?? it seems vansh'd done as he'd started taking drugs at that time so 2 buy drugs he'd stolen but blame came on poor satya & as usual  thakur izzat conscious mai & budha blamed poor maid's sons!!