What an enlightening episode

Posted: 13 years ago
Raghu not as tough as he looks.........made bitter by a tragedy where he lost his wife and child (he did not even know she was pregnant)

Satya's revenge.......shown partially as him being arrested for stealing as a young boy.......mother looked like she worked in the Bundela household

Ichcha and Veer go for a fertility test and agree that not having a child will not diminish their love.

This is what I call a fast paced episode with many things happening...........

So who cares if Nani and Chanda were up to their usual plotting planning and trouble making.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
yeah adithiji

it was a good episode

i liked veecha scene

how veer stands like a pillar for ichaa whether she have a kid or not

that is a good message to indian society

I agree .. today they were in fast forward mode... suddenly so many things happening... quickly... πŸ˜²πŸ˜† .... But today the last scene between veecha was good after a long time ..it did not look artificial...

and the dream of Satya.... I remeber someone writing about them being thrown out for stealing jewellery  which later is found in the house ... seems like CVs have picked that up from the UT forum  ...CVs are picking up all their ideas from here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
hey, more details pl. What happened to Rathod?

Hubby monopolised the remote today. 
Originally posted by cjs369

I agree .. today they were in fast forward mode... suddenly so many things happening... quickly... πŸ˜²πŸ˜† .... But today the last scene between veecha was good after a long time ..it did not look artificial...

and the dream of Satya.... I remeber someone writing about them being thrown out for stealing jewellery  which later is found in the house ... seems like CVs have picked that up from the UT forum  ...CVs are picking up all their ideas from here...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Better they pick up good ideas from the forum where many good ideas are always floating up isn't it???πŸ˜‰
Thanks groucho for the super update...😊.....have stopped watching as cant tolerate tappu any more...
Originally posted by mahmansma

hey, more details pl. What happened to Rathod?

Hubby monopolised the remote today. 

He lost his wife when she was pregnant........more details will no doubt surface soon enough.
Originally posted by neenu55

yeah adithiji

it was a good episode

i liked veecha scene

how veer stands like a pillar for ichaa whether she have a kid or not

that is a good message to indian society

Hope this is a sign for good things to come..........we have had our share of negativity.........I am sure even the CV's must be tiredπŸ₯±..................😊
Originally posted by groucho

He lost his wife when she was pregnant........more details will no doubt surface soon enough.

Rathod was shown in the hospital... where the doc is telling him she cud not save his wife ... and he goes crazy... then she informs him that she cud not save his baby too... thats when he realises that his wife had been  pregnant and he didnt even know.....he is totally heart broken...
 then they show him looking at a framed pic of a woman n baby and he thinks aloud that this time he will not lose his baby.... kind of felt bad for Rathod today ... both women seem to have kept their respective pregnancies from him...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

Rathod was shown in the hospital... where the doc is telling him she cud not save his wife ... and he goes crazy... then she informs him that she cud not save his baby too... thats when he realises that his wife had been  pregnant and he didnt even know.....he is totally heart broken...
 then they show him looking at a framed pic of a woman n baby and he thinks aloud that this time he will not lose his baby.... kind of felt bad for Rathod today ... both women seem to have kept their respective pregnancies from him...

I thought his acting was excellent..........an emotional Rathod is far better than the cold man we have been seeing but I guess that is his role