**|Kareena Kapoor FanClub|**BeboMusicalPg7 - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

but but i wanted to watch it so badly!😭 ok finee!πŸ˜† lets finish this fast! ok?πŸ˜†
Ok I am posting pics, comment on them. πŸ˜‰
TIma is the youtube version clean. I love Khusi, and I tried to watch it on youtube but its not clean. That's why I hate watching old movies online.
Originally posted by beboholic

Very cute and gorgeous! Thanks am saving the pic. πŸ˜›

[/QUOTE]
You welcome πŸ˜ƒ I love this movie. 😍

Mehwish lucky you...you have a bebo's movie DVD. I have none! I only have VHS...because they are cheap lol.  I always wanted to buy one. But never did. My mom thinks buying a DVD is wasting my money.
lol haah yeahh :P tima and zubi saw all the movies i have. i mean i showed the pics how many i have the dvds lol. wanna see?πŸ˜†  i brought a lot of movies of bebo :P and all the movies bebo with duggu!😍

yu can buy dvds with lower prices? πŸ˜›

Am also a huge bebo fan. Same here I think she is a great actress. Very gorgeous and really funny as a person. She is interesting lol. I go to college. I love bollywood films. 😊
I am in uni at the moment😊
Whats your favourite bebo film?
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

I don't think i have any DVDs either. 😭 and my mom threw VHS out last year bcz our VCR doesn't work.

When we were moving once, my mom gave away MDK and K3G VHS to our neighbor before asking me! 😭
Originally posted by ~*Mehwish*~

lol haah yeahh :P tima and zubi saw all the movies i have. i mean i showed the pics how many i have the dvds lol. wanna see?πŸ˜†  i brought a lot of movies of bebo :P and all the movies bebo with duggu!😍

yu can buy dvds with lower prices? πŸ˜›

Yes I wanna see! Please show me! At least I can dream those are mine! πŸ˜†

Buy them cheap, where?
Originally posted by xTimax

Lucky you so you finally got the dvd.
I am watching it on youtubeπŸ˜† 
ohh! aww i wish i can buy one for you so you can enjoy all the time😍 and also for others who want the movies too!πŸ˜†

TIma is the youtube version clean. I love Khusi, and I tried to watch it on youtube but its not clean. That's why I hate watching old movies online.
Yeah it's in HD and also has subtitlesπŸ˜›