**|Kareena Kapoor FanClub|**BeboMusicalPg7 - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Hi Natasha πŸ€—
How are u this friday? πŸ˜ƒ
I keep forgetting ur name and mistakenly about to call u additi, until i sneak into member list. 🀣

hellooo zobiiiiπŸ€—
ahaaa the day was quite boring
lolzzzπŸ˜†

I agree Kat is indeed really pretty and sexy. but I am not a fan of her either.

Well Bebo is an altogether different story. She is everything, beauty, sexy, powerfull actress, and full of attitude. thats why I LOVE her. πŸ˜ƒ

hahaha........... usually i dnt like actresses, who r just pretty........they suppose to be good actresses too, but sona is kinda only exception for me (i admire her like crazy........ but still i think she's not that good as an actress) 
Originally posted by -Rummy-

ohhh that sucks ............. i'm havin' spring break, so kinda enjoyin' with my cousins :D
we're plannin' to go six flags (atlanta) tommorrow....... i hope its fun there ;P
Six Flags opened already? 😲
Yeah it sucks especially in spring and summer when i am stuck at work and everyone else is enjoying. Ouch
Why atlanta, come to DC πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ruky786

YhπŸ˜† hey Rummy nice to see you here....my actual name is Rukhsar lol but in short most people say Ruky😊

ohhh i'll go with Ruky.......... its cute n' unique name :)

so how r u doin??
Originally posted by additi10

hellooo zobiiiiπŸ€—
ahaaa the day was quite boring
lolzzzπŸ˜†
The day was boring? then I am guessing u r in UK. Right? 😳
Mine is going jst fine. Chit chatting with u guys. πŸ˜›

hahaha........... usually i dnt like actresses, who r just pretty........they suppose to be good actresses too, but sona is kinda only exception for me (i admire her like crazy........ but still i think she's not that good as an actress) 
Who is Sona? 😲
Well for me, I like good actresses not jst pretty faces. But I don't mind watching pretty faces movies. πŸ˜†

Six Flags opened already? 😲
Yeah it sucks especially in spring and summer when i am stuck at work and everyone else is enjoying.
Why atlanta, come to DC πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i dnt know.........lol........ they're the one plannin', i'm here to enjoy only......tehehe
i dnt know how far DC is, but it take only 5-6 hours to atlanta frm here........as i've been there last year too πŸ˜›

ohhh i'll go with Ruky.......... its cute n' unique name :)

so how r u doin??

not bad not bad...ive just been busy with coursework for collegeπŸ˜ƒ how are you?😳😊

Who is Sona? 😲
Well for me, I like good actresses not jst pretty faces. But I don't mind watching pretty faces movies. πŸ˜†

you dnt know sona...😲....... its sonam kapoor......lol

yaa i do agree with you on  that bit :)

i dnt know.........lol........ they're the one plannin', i'm here to enjoy only......tehehe
i dnt know how far DC is, but it take only 5-6 hours to atlanta frm here........as i've been there last year too πŸ˜›
I think it will be around same distance to DC too.
You are bad at Geography 🀣
I wanna go to theme park too. 😭