Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

it will take leap but not endπŸ˜†

The way the show is suddenly in fast forward mode, I will not be surprised if it ends by 8th April, when IPL T20 matches starts, because there will be no takers for this show then.. People will be glued to T20 cricket..
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

nahin mujhe iccha senior hi pasand hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i dont think tina , nandu and rashmi will work post leap
agar leap 10 yes ka hoga then maybe but if its big 20 yrs then i doubt

inn teeno ko kahin kaam nahi milnaa yahin rahenge yehπŸ˜†aur baad mein bigg bossπŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hermoinee

The way the show is suddenly in fast forward mode, I will not be surprised if it ends by 8th April, when IPL T20 matches starts, because there will be no takers for this show then.. People will be glued to T20 cricket..

this show will survive ipl too , i am sure of that , last year also this was the top show even during the ipl
hermione8 thumbnail

this show will survive ipl too , i am sure of that , last year also this was the top show even during the ipl

But last year there was lot of masala in this show, but now it is saturated and stale ...πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hermoinee

But last year there was lot of masala in this show, but now it is saturated and stale ...πŸ˜†

its still no1 for the past 3 days , they will pump up more masalas now to hold viewer attention
u wanna betπŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail

its still no1 for the past 3 days , they will pump up more masalas now to hold viewer attention
u wanna betπŸ˜†

I am fed up with this show and hope they tie up the loose ends and finish it soon...πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
told u guys to get ur posts patent , see cvs are lifting ideas from forum 
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

told u guys to get ur posts patent , see cvs are lifting ideas from forum 

That is why it is in top 1 position for the past three days... There are better story writers here in the forum and they are lifting ideas from here only...πŸ˜†
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no denying , still do one need proof that cvs and actors do visit forum πŸ˜†............ well many cvs from other shows take requests from other forums and use their own brains , par this is just copying , chalo atleast its worth 
hermione8 thumbnail

If they show good people winning in the end and wrap up this show, it will be a great relief because how long can we see the evil grinning and winning all the time? If they lift positive ideas from the forum and move the story forward, it is most welcome and the TRPs definitely will go up.