Just a little note , munchkins. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by purva_j

Dear Pocu.. we missed you and your post so much ..🤗
Etane "pakau" track me bhi we see some postive hopes from your post.. but few days that was also not there.. I was thinking either you are out of town or must be very busy... I know many people have lost little bit interest but we still come on IF for short while and exchange each others views.. now a days there are not many post on analysis..
  Hopeing for getting some good future track.. thanks dear for your todays post and hope you come back soon with your wonderful analysis... (when story will be interesting..)😛

Thanks Purva. I have missed you guys as well.😳...i do hope that someday i can get back to writing analytical posts on PKYEK. Who knows. But it is fun interacting with you all and i do hope to continue that. 😊
Originally posted by prayasbanetta10

Thank God! I am so  to see relieved your post.You just vanished. Really I am like addicted to your posts. You are simply marvellous. By the way your views are genuine and I respet your opinion about the drama.

Thanks for the concern, sweetz. I have just been nose-deep in work and PKYEK is not helping much.😆.....hope to see you again here.😃
Originally posted by Anamika1570

You have said exactly what I wanted to say. PKYEK was lost its magic which it had in its initial days. Same like you, I also have lost the inspiration to write about the show because even I have read almost all Vampire Romance novels and find nothing fascinating in the Show. I would have been happy if it would have managed to at least imitate Twilight or Vampire Diaries properly. I even made a Blog for writing PKYEK daily episodes but now i really regret why i started it because i have lost interest in the Show. But I have to continue updating the Blog because once I start something I don't stop midway no matter what.

I shall miss your awesome Posts!

Concurred views, Anamika .😳 PKYEK is doing nothing to raise hopes and it seems that now, the show is being made just for the heck of it - the creatives seem the least bit interested in this show. See you around and now, one can only hope for a miracle in PKYEK.😆
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Suma, i will try writing my parodies so that i can at least keep in touch with you all. i miss you all as well but hey , the FF will keep us connected. 😳
I completely understand you Pocu, you are too good, your standard of writing is difficult to match by these creatives, it is but natural for you to find this track uninteresting...... but still I'll look for your posts every day.....  ðŸ˜­
Pocuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

I  heard today's episode was really nice. You know they are improving. It's not that bad. It may not relate to what you expect but considering it's their first attempt on something supernatural. I can;t imagine IF without your analysis. your analysis is the only thing that kept the hope even if everybody was low in their spirits. I always looked forward to it. But I know, I believe you will be back. Very soon. Tomorrow? Okay 20th March? I totally believe it's just the office work. Nothing else. Pocu. I am not going to miss you as you are not going anywhere.

Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago
Originally posted by abhaylove

I have been waiting for your post for so long ..and i knew u were busy with your work . Really missed your post a lot . It was daily dose after watching PKYEK
But little shocked ...will really miss ur post poco . I  know that when u have seen so many supernatural stuff ..PKYEK stands no where but expecting same from ekta serial is difficult .😔
Hope u come back to IF with ur post later .......feeling sad .

I miss writing for PKYEK as well but i no longer know what to write about. i am just hoping that the show brings back what it has lost. i will be around , though.
Poco! So good to see you back! :D
Aww too much workload. You deserve some break.

And coming to PKYEK i guess it was expected sooner or later. Lol. Dont get me wrong have been seeing similar posts so....The show is indeed going through a low phase. But im still hoping that some miracle would happen. I really hope it doesnt copy TVD all the way.
Anyways, I hope even if the show fails to inspire you, we still see you around. Yes your FF is there but once in a while some other post will also be goood! :P  Will definitly miss your posts. Alot.

Originally posted by elizaa

25th toh weel wait for, but dnt postpone it again..😆
and sweetie ur nt the only one who can see ne improvement in the tracks.. its all of us.. day by day the topics here are decreasing as well.. and the ones tht are up, they all show disappointment with the current track..
anyway, good to see u here.. ðŸ¤—
tc😛

No postponing.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆...20th March is my FF deadline. IF has gone so low on PKYEK.Nothing on the show either. Just hoping that things improve.😊
POCZ..if possible please read my post which I just now posted..love you..always..God bless..!!
I hear ya babes....I have lost interest in the show as well....there is no motivation , no inclination to watch this show any more... I missed 3 episodes last week and did not even feel like catching up on the youtube..

I can really keep an open mind and not be bothered by the fact that it is a direct lift from TVD...what bothers me is the very poor treatment to the story and screenplay....it is Pathetic that they can not even copy something nicely...I am a huge fan of TVD and I can not see the butchering anymore and the absolute nonsense they dishing out in the name of a supernatural show...

I was hoping to see something real here..but I am not even hopeful...I would rather watch re-runs of TVD if I want to watch something like it....

But please update your FF...that still holds mt interest 200%.

Good luck with your work...

Love and Luck

Vidi263