Just a little note , munchkins. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
poco i knw dis is march and in every office march is superloaded with work
bt we miss ur presence in d forum
u r very important to this forum
plz plz plz dont leave us and forum
I agree poco d show is making me also depressd..i dont understand wats happening with Abhiya and i hate seeing Abhay so helpless..i jst hope sumthing happens and we get pkyek back..wil miss u so much dear..try and be back from time to time.
ya pyrek can go totally vd or twilight way......why are the filling garbage things make the story sensible vampire human love story....

well i havent seen the epi but seeinf the oyhers post todays epi sounds interresting becoze it went in flashback and abhay supported piya
poco will miss ur post yaar    cm back soon soo many people are leaving the forum why yaar😔 i know some charm is missing in  the show even i feel the same but i hope it goes well soon
Hey... I felt exactly the same...but..that was a month back but still kept reading the updates in the hope that the show might excite my interest once again. But these days I have stopped reading the updates too. I failed to see any character development and totally failed to understand their inspirations.

The show have lost it charms.

on the contrary i m loving this show the most now 

i know abhiya r the leads and they will get bk on track 

but now the show is focusing on sids affects in all characters life

and i m just loving it to the core

everyday i dont want non stop abhiya eyelocks

and its not that we r nt getting abhiya scenes anymore

but i m liking the fact that focus is going to other characters too 

and its not even 1% boring

mow i wait impatiently for the clock to strike 8.30

and the future track looks promising too

in my opinion

with SIDs character

PKYEK IS BK WITH A BANG

Originally posted by luvarti

<font size="4">on the contrary i m loving this show the most now</font>

<font size="4">i know abhiya r the leads and they will get bk on track
</font>

<font size="4">but now the show is focusing on sids affects in all characters life
</font>

<font size="4">and i m just loving it to the core
</font>

<font size="4">everyday i dont want non stop abhiya eyelocks
</font>

<font size="4">and its not that we r nt getting abhiya scenes anymore
</font>

<font size="4">but i m liking the fact that focus is going to other characters too
</font>

<font size="4">and its not even 1% boring
</font>

<font size="4">mow i wait impatiently for the clock to strike 8.30
</font>

<font size="4">and the future track looks promising too
</font>

<font size="4">in my opinion
</font>

<font size="4">with SIDs character
</font>

<font size="4">PKYEK IS BK WITH A BANG
</font>

luvarti you so much echo my thoughts. Even I thought with Sid, the show was spicier.
poco...i missed you soooooooooooooo much.......bt i understand why you have lost your inspiration to write the analysis...even i have stopped analyzing the show anymore...i have nothing to analyze about...we all are on the same boat...
i agree with watever you said...even i am not active much on this forum anymore...i have lost the connection tht i had with PKYEK...today's epi was a bit better..bt from last 3 weeks..the show has given me pretty much nothing but frustration..the show also worked for me because of abhiya and their love story...the impossible, intense, deep, passionate love of the two destined soul mates...piya being the promise of light...abhay being the fire and piya the firefly..and the impossible love story..writers have conveniently ignored the main plot of this show...i see no progress in abhiya..and i miss tht magical abhiya...i miss the magic tht has faded away somewhere...i liked sid's character for a reason tht somewhere he had lots of human emotions intact inside him..and he had this immense love for his baby brother..may be he still does...i dunno..bt his scene with metz when he asks metz to forget abhay and love him kinda of gave me weird vibes..and writers are dragging everything way too much...
even if the creative miracle does not happen in this show...the writers seem least bothered about the very poor script tht they have been writing...it's like they are being forced to do something they don't want to do..the writers who had delivered quite nice abhay-piya love story track in the first 3-4 months...all of a sudden their writing has gotten worse...this can only mean tht they just don't give a damn about the show and its quality...
i am just watching the show in a hope tht one day..we will get our magical abhiya back..and the show will get better...hope tht happens soon...
aww...poco! i have been waiting for your post for days.
I can see where u are coming from. I ,too, feel that the essence of the show has been lost BUT i still enjoy PKYEK. I guess its just such a habit to watch the show, watch Misha, watch Abhay-Piya
Don't give up on the show! I am sure it will pick up & all the best for your work, i am sure u'll do well:)