Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Just a little note , munchkins.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Just a little note , munchkins.

Hi guys,

I know I have not been active these past few days on the forum. Reason being that am under a lot of workload on the office front and there are deadlines to meet that could, well, just put my death on line. Lol. But to be honest , that is not the only reason that I have been inactive. The thing is that I have lost my inspiration to write as far as this show is concerned ' I didn't even realize when I switched off. I don't feel connected to PKYEK anymore because PKYEK is not connected to itself or its characters anymore and I don't think I have much to look forward to.

To cut a long story short , having lived and thrived on supernatural stories , dramas and soaps , someone who knows everything from Count Dracula to Vampire Diaries by heart , I am finding it tough to watch a vegetable stew of everything. I am watching PKYEK on and off , yes , but I realized that I was not relating to a desi TVD as I knew what was ahead and honestly , I have stopped expecting creative miracles from this show. Seen it ' been there ' done that. How do I connect to a show that is in this terrible state. No character development , no story development , no story arc , no relationship arc ' nothing.

For me, PKYEK worked because of Abhiya and yes, Sid. But I can see where this is going and what they are doing to these characters. Actors are trying too hard to give legs to a crippled screenplay flow. Chaand and Haseena are still the strengths of this show and Chaand is the only character who is making some sense and progress these days.

I don't know if am making sense but I no longer look forward to PKYEK and I am still trying to figure out clearly that just when did I switch off. I miss AbhIya a lot and I miss what this show promised but never delivered.

P.S- My FF will be updated after 20th March as I will be free from then on for a few days. And no , my inspiration is still in place for my FF and I love writing for it. Its exciting! Don't kill me for keeping readers hanging ' you have no idea what supersonic jets am traveling on.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
AWWWWW Pocu I'll miss you n your posts,😭😭
 will wait for your updates in FF
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Pocu.. we missed you and your post so much ..πŸ€—
Etane "pakau" track me bhi we see some postive hopes from your post.. but few days that was also not there.. I was thinking either you are out of town or must be very busy... I know many people have lost little bit interest but we still come on IF for short while and exchange each others views.. now a days there are not many post on analysis..
  Hopeing for getting some good future track.. thanks dear for your todays post and hope you come back soon with your wonderful analysis... (when story will be interesting..)πŸ˜›
prayasbanetta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒThank God! I am so  relieved to see  your post.You just vanished. Really I am like addicted to your posts. You are simply marvellous. By the way your views are genuine and I respect your opinion about the drama.

Edited by prayasbanetta10 - 13 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have said exactly what I wanted to say. PKYEK was lost its magic which it had in its initial days. Same like you, I also have lost the inspiration to write about the show because even I have read almost all Vampire Romance novels and find nothing fascinating in the Show. I would have been happy if it would have managed to at least imitate Twilight or Vampire Diaries properly. I even made a Blog for writing PKYEK daily episodes but now i really regret why i started it because i have lost interest in the Show. But I have to continue updating the Blog because once I start something I don't stop midway no matter what.

I shall miss your awesome Posts!

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have been waiting for your post for so long ..and i knew u were busy with your work . Really missed your post a lot . It was daily dose after watching PKYEK
But little shocked ...will really miss ur post poco . I  know that when u have seen so many supernatural stuff ..PKYEK stands no where but expecting same from ekta serial is difficult .πŸ˜”
Hope u come back to IF with ur post later .......feeling sad .

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
25th toh weel wait for, but dnt postpone it again..πŸ˜†
and sweetie ur nt the only one who can see ne improvement in the tracks.. its all of us.. day by day the topics here are decreasing as well.. and the ones tht are up, they all show disappointment with the current track..
anyway, good to see u here.. πŸ€—
tcπŸ˜›
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey poco....i miss your posts....i just hope the episodes get better so that we get to see many beautiful posts from you...
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think this is the workload time for office. Even I also have no break even in sundays. I also miss abhiya. Nowadays there are no abhiya scene. Dont know where the story is forwarding. still watching to see glimpses of them.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

AWWWWW Pocu I'll miss you n your posts,😭😭

will wait for your updates in FF

Suma, i will try writing my parodies so that i can at least keep in touch with you all. i miss you all as well but hey , the FF will keep us connected. 😳😳😳😳😳